Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,811 members, 7,827,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Bandicam – A Powerful And High Quality Game Recorder - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Bandicam – A Powerful And High Quality Game Recorder (567 Views)

The Advices From Powerful Businessman To University Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bandicam – A Powerful And High Quality Game Recorder by semontuffel: 8:06am On Jul 19, 2013
In my opinion bandicam is an amazing application especially for recording games. For gamers like me, it is an essential tool that helps in recording games in a video format and uploading them to the websites. The best thing about this software is that it can easily compress high quality videos without losing its quality. With this software, one can easily capture the full screen videos and also the videos of a specified portion of the screen. When you look for its interface, it is pretty straightforward and very easy to use. When compared to many other similar softwares, bandicam's trial version is worth using. For more detail, Just click here.

(1) (Reply)

Why Isn't My Belkin Wifi Working? / 2008 Registered Toyota Camry / The Snyder Cut: Martian Manhunter Scenes Explained

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.