Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,621 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

If You Need A Genuine Business That Guarrantees Your ROI Then Join Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Need A Genuine Business That Guarrantees Your ROI Then Join Me (729 Views)

The Only Genuine Business That Earns Any Serious Minded Person N80,000 Monthly / Need A Genuine Business/investment To Invest 200k For A 15%-20% Monthly Interest / Genuine Business Ideas & Investors Meeting Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Need A Genuine Business That Guarrantees Your ROI Then Join Me by chinebu(m): 8:23am On Jul 19, 2013
Hello Fellow nairalander, I have been a member for a while but I have just decided to bring people who are interested into what I do.

I am an importer of textiles mainly from Korea and China. The materials ranges from
Trouser Materials
Shirt materials
Sports wear materials
Span materials Girdle/Ity
Shiffon materials
Organza
Netting
Chinos
Jean
Polo both striped and plan
Ladies trouser material and top
Jarcard etc.

If you are already in this business in small scale. I can supply you any quantity you want and can send to you anywhere in Nigeria.

If you are interested in partnering with me, you will be welcomed, that is after we must have met and agreed on all modalities.

Why I am looking for partners at this time is because I believe that it will be an opportunity for more expansion especially if the person is from the northern and western parts of the country.

I welcome you all on board. If you wish to contact me directly, just email me at chinebu.emmanuel@yahoo.com.

1 Like

Re: If You Need A Genuine Business That Guarrantees Your ROI Then Join Me by ebujany(m): 9:38am On Jun 06, 2016
Hi bro, is the proposal still on? Am based in ph and am interested
Re: If You Need A Genuine Business That Guarrantees Your ROI Then Join Me by alubert4real: 1:00pm On Jun 06, 2016
Am interested, I stay in Ota, Ogun State, hope it is not too far from your location?

(1) (Reply)

History Of Central Bank Of Nigeria / Business Ideas For Nigerian Students. / Perfume Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.