Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,953 members, 7,810,640 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Do You Have A Product, Service Or An Idea And You Need A Money Making Blog? - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Do You Have A Product, Service Or An Idea And You Need A Money Making Blog? (1261 Views)

I have an idea and need investors - 50% Guaranteed Return! / Get High Quality HANDBILL As Low As N10,000 For Your Product/service/events / Sole Distributor For A Product In Nigeria Or West Africa Sought (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have A Product, Service Or An Idea And You Need A Money Making Blog? by biz1234: 9:41am On Jul 19, 2013
There is this crave right now for money making blog and lots of innocent people have lost their hard earned money in this quest.

our company runs a membership program where we offer free hosting for all our members, especially those who are new to internet marketing business.

Are you a beginner, a newbie, an entrepreneur or you have an idea and you need a money making blog? please leave your email address below and leave the rest!

We shall put you through the art of building a solid income generating system on the internet.
Re: Do You Have A Product, Service Or An Idea And You Need A Money Making Blog? by bvc(m): 12:01pm On Jul 19, 2013
bvc2g@yahoo.com
Re: Do You Have A Product, Service Or An Idea And You Need A Money Making Blog? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 19, 2013
Ibaki.kizito@yahoo.com
Re: Do You Have A Product, Service Or An Idea And You Need A Money Making Blog? by BARNABASS(m): 12:29pm On Jul 19, 2013
Saintbarnabasbright@gmail.com
Re: Do You Have A Product, Service Or An Idea And You Need A Money Making Blog? by biz1234: 3:12pm On Jul 19, 2013
For those of you that have left your email addresses, check your mail box for details. We are committed to helping serious business minded people start and run profitable business on the internet.

Take the necessary action and you will achieve success. You see life has thought me that success does not just happen, it takes planing and hard work to really get there.

Perhaps you have tried several times to make money online without success, then it could be because you were not getting the right concept. With the right concept and the right frame of mind, success is achievable. Try me!

Do you know success has a formula? try me!!!
Re: Do You Have A Product, Service Or An Idea And You Need A Money Making Blog? by biz1234: 2:10pm On Jul 22, 2013
One of the basic requirement for anyone who desires to go into any online business is the need for a blog or website. With a blog you can easily talk about your products or services and people get to see it across the world.

If you have a blog, you could practically turn your blog to a money making machine by incorporating adverts and other sponsored links where by the advertisers pay you for the space.

You can own a blog in virtually any sphere of life, provided people are interested in what your blog talks about. You can even package your idea and put it on your blog for everyone to see.

The need for a blog can not be overemphasized, that is why you actually need it today to start your online business.
Re: Do You Have A Product, Service Or An Idea And You Need A Money Making Blog? by RoyalRoy(m): 10:04pm On Jul 22, 2013
goldenken1@yahoo.com
Re: Do You Have A Product, Service Or An Idea And You Need A Money Making Blog? by Nedum1979: 10:55pm On Jul 22, 2013
Donicinvestmen@gmail.com
Re: Do You Have A Product, Service Or An Idea And You Need A Money Making Blog? by alfajamiu(m): 11:44am On Jul 23, 2013
Good day I am new to these but I want to do it but now how can it be easier for me as a fresher Email alarapejamiu@yahoo.com or call 08035176869
Re: Do You Have A Product, Service Or An Idea And You Need A Money Making Blog? by Obo8405(m): 12:48pm On Jul 23, 2013
mubo410@ gmail.com
Re: Do You Have A Product, Service Or An Idea And You Need A Money Making Blog? by biz1234: 9:14pm On Jul 23, 2013
Those of you that have left your email addresses recently, please check your mail box, other wise your spam folder. I will also need you to post your comments here on what you have really been learning from me.

We are not only offering to give you a website or blog, but our intention is to mentor and help you succeed.

To this end, I encourage all those who have suffered some loses in the quest of starting a business on the internet to join us here and make the best of their life.

If you really have an idea and committed to working hard on the internet, then do not hesitate to pass your comment here.
Re: Do You Have A Product, Service Or An Idea And You Need A Money Making Blog? by biz1234: 2:27pm On Oct 11, 2013
The surest way to earn a living online is to sell something valuable to a lot of people. Get a blog or website and promote your services.

(1) (Reply)

Global Public Cash, / Spiral Juice Extractor To Get Fruit Juice / I Have Ago Tankfarm Delivery And Ttt/tto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.