Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,947 members, 7,838,373 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Oldie - The Dying Preacher - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Oldie - The Dying Preacher (712 Views)

9 Common Ways Youths React In Church Wen D Preacher Is Preaching Against Sex / Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma After Condoms Fall From Bible / The Dying Igbo Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oldie - The Dying Preacher by Cayon(f): 1:42am On May 24, 2008
The Dying Preacher

An old preacher was dying. He sent a message for his IRS agent and his Lawyer (both church members), to come to his home. When they arrived, they were ushered up to his bedroom. As they entered the room, the preacher held out his hands and motioned for them to sit on each side of the bed. The preacher grasped their hands, sighed contentedly, smiled and stared at the ceiling. For a time, no one said anything. Both the IRS agent and Lawyer were touched and flattered that the old preacher would ask them to be with him during his final moment.

They were also puzzled because the preacher had never given any indication that he particularly liked either one of them.

Finally, the Lawyer asked, "Preacher, why did you ask the two of us to come?"

The old preacher mustered up some strength, then said weakly, "Jesus died between two thieves, and that's how I want to go, too.
Re: Oldie - The Dying Preacher by akinsadeez(m): 10:17am On May 24, 2008
Hey this is quite good.nice joke.Guess the two guys should have immediately asked the preacher if one of them will meet the preacher that day in the kingdom just like jesus did to one of the thieves,
Re: Oldie - The Dying Preacher by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 25, 2008
cool
Re: Oldie - The Dying Preacher by manickal(m): 4:29pm On May 25, 2008
old joke
Re: Oldie - The Dying Preacher by Jeovy(m): 5:58pm On May 25, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin grin new joke too me ,you go kill person ooo
Re: Oldie - The Dying Preacher by clemcykul(f): 12:35pm On May 26, 2008
*smiles*

though e no reach my mind
Re: Oldie - The Dying Preacher by ohilebo(m): 2:15pm On May 26, 2008
Heart of stone!!!!!!!!!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Oldie - The Dying Preacher by krama(m): 2:47pm On May 26, 2008
grin Oh so hilarious to a fault grin
Re: Oldie - The Dying Preacher by clemcykul(f): 5:28pm On May 27, 2008
heart of stone? lol how you take knoe?

ohilebo my darling tatafo grin
Re: Oldie - The Dying Preacher by kayowalemi(m): 5:48pm On May 27, 2008
I normally block my anus when I wan read dis kin joke but I forgot, and I just dey farting without control grin grin
Re: Oldie - The Dying Preacher by clemcykul(f): 8:47am On May 28, 2008
no be your small work, evn on your weding day in front of the pastor you fart talk more of your pc.

messy, messy kayo.
Re: Oldie - The Dying Preacher by folly69(m): 10:59am On May 28, 2008
heard it b4
Re: Oldie - The Dying Preacher by clemcykul(f): 5:02pm On May 28, 2008
yes folly ure ryte me too i do hear jokes from the net grin

(1) (Reply)

Helicopters and Women...hmmm / Solve This Riddle / Will Reading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.