Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,619 members, 7,861,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:25 PM

Papa Akpors The Illiterate - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Papa Akpors The Illiterate (1067 Views)

Akpos The Illiterate Father / Akpors The Best English Teacher!!! U Go Fear 2much Gbagaun / Deposit Slip Filled By An Illiterate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Papa Akpors The Illiterate by Jamie1360(m): 11:30am On Jul 19, 2013
Akpors and his father were visiting a mall they were amazed by almost everything they saw, but especially by two shiny silver wall that could move apart and back together again,
Akpors asked his father, what is this father? The father ( never having seen an elevator) responded" son i have never seen anything like this in my life" i don't know what it is
while Akpors and his father were watching wide eyed, an old lady in a wheel chair rolled up to the moving walls and pressed a button the wall opens and the lady rolled between them into the elevator. The wall closed and Akpors and his father watched small circles of lights with number above the walls lights up. They continued to watch the circles light up in the reverse directions. The walls opened up again and a beautiful 24 year old woman stepped out.
Papa akpors yells to akpors"!! Hurry boy go get your mum!

Please one word for akpors and his father!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Chit-chat With Studio Cfr / Funny Pictures / Bin Gbagbo Live On Stage: Free Show!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.