Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,161 members, 7,821,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Help With Ems - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help With Ems (887 Views)

Nipost Ems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With Ems by marrsender04: 2:02pm On Jul 19, 2013
PLS IAM EXPECTIN AN ENVELOPE FRM A FRND IN U.S VIA EMS,TO BE RECEIVED BY MEAT THE POST OFFICE,THE SENDER HAS PAID,WITH INSURANCE AND AM TRACKIN,MY QUESTION IS AM I TO PAY FOR RECEIVIN?
Re: Help With Ems by Godson201333(m): 3:26pm On Jul 19, 2013
marrsender04: PLS IAM EXPECTIN AN ENVELOPE FRM A FRND IN U.S VIA EMS,TO BE RECEIVED BY MEAT THE POST OFFICE,THE SENDER HAS PAID,WITH INSURANCE AND AM TRACKIN,MY QUESTION IS AM I TO PAY FOR RECEIVIN?

No you do not have to pay any fee,Just keep tracking and NIPOST WILL DELIVER IT TO YOUR HOME ADDRESS
Re: Help With Ems by marrsender04: 3:30pm On Jul 19, 2013
Godson201333:

No you do not have to pay any fee,Just keep tracking and NIPOST WILL DELIVER IT TO YOUR HOME ADDRESS
God bless u,can i pick it at the post office if it arrives?
Re: Help With Ems by Godson201333(m): 4:54pm On Jul 19, 2013
marrsender04: God bless u,can i pick it at the post office if it arrives?

Yeah once it arrives you will see it on the tracking number given to you...Before they put it on bus for delivery go to their head office located at Muritala Muhammed International Airport,Cargo section..Just keep tracking and you can take the next step once it gives you a status like arrived Nigeria..
Re: Help With Ems by marrsender04: 6:19pm On Jul 19, 2013
Godson201333:

Yeah once it arrives you will see it on the tracking number given to you...Before they put it on bus for delivery go to their head office located at Muritala Muhammed International Airport,Cargo section..Just keep tracking and you can take the next step once it gives you a status like arrived Nigeria..
but iam in abeokuta ogun state
Re: Help With Ems by Godson201333(m): 6:29pm On Jul 19, 2013
marrsender04: but iam in abeokuta ogun state

Then keep tracking and when you see Arrived Nigeria or something,Go to Nipost Head office Abeokuta,They will for sure know when your parcel will get to them from Lagos.
Re: Help With Ems by marrsender04: 6:32pm On Jul 19, 2013
Godson201333:

Then keep tracking and when you see Arrived Nigeria or something,Go to Nipost Head office Abeokuta,They will for sure know when your parcel will get to them from Lagos.
thank u sir

(1) (Reply)

First Time Traveler Seeking Advice/tips / Help!!!south African Immigration Needs / Can Someone Found To Have Malaria Be Issue A Visa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.