Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Vacancy For A 3d Artist. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Vacancy For A 3d Artist. (1036 Views)

When A 3D Artist Adds ‪photography‬ To His Set Of Skills (check It Out) / Nigerian 3d Artist Contest - Prize . Free Training . / Cg Architect/3d Artist/animator Available. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy For A 3d Artist. by reidkrugger(m): 2:10pm On Jul 19, 2013
A Client is Recruiting One Number 3D Artist and must reside in lagos.
So if U Use 3dsMax, and understand as well as can handle Modelling, Texturing, Rigging, skinning, Character Animation, lighting and Rendering and are interested in a nine to five...
Kindly, Forward Ur Most recent resume' and demo reel to the email, fredocheli@yahoo.com on or before the 24th of july 2013. Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Plz Animations do not include MOCAP and must be able to work in the CAT Environment.

Thanks and Goodluck.

Yours' Nairalandly,

ReidKrugger.
Re: Vacancy For A 3d Artist. by reidkrugger(m): 4:16am On Jul 20, 2013
And Yeah, If U prefer bones and its more convinient for u to set up and animate, its ok as well.
Re: Vacancy For A 3d Artist. by reidkrugger(m): 7:07pm On Jul 21, 2013
K. Just to b fair. I hear in my inbox and now here that there now is seamless interaction btw Max n Maya. Well, I dunnoooo. but just to b fair, If U can do the fins mentioned above All by Urself without supervision & r interested in a 9 to 5 then i guess, this is open to U as well.
Also, I just gathered that the Focus is on 90% CHARACTER ANIMATION with motions n morphs. production target is @least 4mins per month. Think U can handle that?
Re: Vacancy For A 3d Artist. by Donald3d(m): 8:08am On Sep 27, 2013
Would like to work with you i have been using 3dmax for five years,i also use maya,zbrush,sculprit and so many other character modeling and animation softwares.my number is 08062851878 ,email, is alphapro11@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Make Ecover With Photoshop? / Photomanipulation Of Basketmouth / Which School Or Person Will You Recommend For Professional Video Editing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.