Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,498 members, 7,808,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Enyeama To Return For Qualifier Against Malawi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Enyeama To Return For Qualifier Against Malawi (9533 Views)

We Won’t Beg Enyeama To Stay – NFF / Enyeama To Appear Before NFF Disciplinary Committee, Onazi Fined / Nigeria Vs Malawi - FIFA WCQ: (2 - 0) On 7th September 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enyeama To Return For Qualifier Against Malawi by sambos994(m): 3:04pm On Jul 19, 2013

Super Eagles goalkeeper Vincent Enyeama is expected to return for Nigeria's 2014 World Cup qualifying fixture against Malawi in September.

Enyeama has been left out of the 20-man squad to face South Africa in a friendly next month but coach Stephen Keshi says it is only temporary.

"We just want to give him a chance to rest while we look at other goalkeepers.

"His ability is not in doubt and we know what he can do. But he will be back for our qualifier against Malawi," Keshi said.

In his absence, the newly-wedded Austin Ejide is expected to step into the breach.

Ejide is one of two goalkeepers, the other being Chigozie Agbim called up for the game in Durban on August 14

http://www.kickoffnigeria.com/news/35849/vincent-enyeama-is-expected-to-return-for-nigerias-2014-world-cup-qualifying-fixture-against-malawi

I told you so...
Re: Enyeama To Return For Qualifier Against Malawi by osyhen(m): 4:42pm On Jul 19, 2013
smiley smiley smiley Nice one...I hope i'm the 1st to comment oh
Re: Enyeama To Return For Qualifier Against Malawi by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 19, 2013
He cum oo,he nor cum oo...ntin go comot my bodi...

1 Like

Re: Enyeama To Return For Qualifier Against Malawi by Adex099(m): 4:43pm On Jul 19, 2013
I
try today o.
3rd to comment.
*singing*
E no easy o..

Keshi wan make the guy rest small.
#team enyeama

2 Likes

Re: Enyeama To Return For Qualifier Against Malawi by emvz: 4:44pm On Jul 19, 2013
Nice move by Keshi... Keep it up.
Re: Enyeama To Return For Qualifier Against Malawi by Janiobi(m): 4:44pm On Jul 19, 2013
is odewingi back? We realy need him..........

3 Likes

Re: Enyeama To Return For Qualifier Against Malawi by melodyirish(m): 4:45pm On Jul 19, 2013
I wish him goodluck. Still my no1
Re: Enyeama To Return For Qualifier Against Malawi by SlimSeyI(m): 4:45pm On Jul 19, 2013
He need rest!!
guess I'm d third or fourth
Re: Enyeama To Return For Qualifier Against Malawi by JOEizu: 4:46pm On Jul 19, 2013
How those that affect the Prize of GARRI in the Market

Na Im own choppings be dat«
Re: Enyeama To Return For Qualifier Against Malawi by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 19, 2013
Lolzz,up me...i lov my2 positionz...kudos 9ja,nor fal ma hand oo
Re: Enyeama To Return For Qualifier Against Malawi by emmanuel4758(m): 4:47pm On Jul 19, 2013
osyhen: smiley smiley smiley Nice one...I hope i'm the 1st to comment oh
no i coment b4 u bt op remove my coment so dnt rejoice
Re: Enyeama To Return For Qualifier Against Malawi by Ojeremi(m): 4:48pm On Jul 19, 2013
dont kw wht 2 write,...bt sha na GEJ cause am
Re: Enyeama To Return For Qualifier Against Malawi by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 19, 2013
Woooh!!double top 10....una lyk curse me...ntin do me...2nd nd 9th
Re: Enyeama To Return For Qualifier Against Malawi by Chanchit: 4:49pm On Jul 19, 2013
Enyeama is long overdue jor, likewise Ejide. I just wish they would try using that third keeper, jst like yesterday when Enyeama started. Even if we manage Peter Rufai against SA we would beat them, so they should jst give that guy the opportunity to build his confidence.

Anyway, I jst pity Madiba, why would you invite Nigeria to come and help you kill Madiba when exiled player like Nsofor would want to prove a point, Moses and Emenike also wants to make a statement on their return.

Pls dnt tell Madiba the score line, I knw he won't watch.

3 Likes

Re: Enyeama To Return For Qualifier Against Malawi by IAMBREEZY: 4:50pm On Jul 19, 2013
good
Re: Enyeama To Return For Qualifier Against Malawi by Damsman10(m): 4:51pm On Jul 19, 2013
kizmartino: He cum oo,he nor cum oo...ntin go comot my bodi...
o boi u dey para ooo... Hope say u don chop 2day
Re: Enyeama To Return For Qualifier Against Malawi by canalily(m): 4:51pm On Jul 19, 2013
kiss This is Enyama's mood now. Although he hardly looks lyk this, buh we can feel his heart beats! !
Re: Enyeama To Return For Qualifier Against Malawi by julioralph(m): 4:55pm On Jul 19, 2013
Thank God keshi finally made a wise decision.
Re: Enyeama To Return For Qualifier Against Malawi by Krasid(m): 4:57pm On Jul 19, 2013
JOEizu: How those that affect the Prize of GARRI in the Market

Na Im own choppings be dat«
If you know you don't have anything reasonable to say,then don't comment at all.Btw,nice move by keshi.He should test the other goalkeepers.
Re: Enyeama To Return For Qualifier Against Malawi by joshuaidibia(m): 5:05pm On Jul 19, 2013
I wish him safe journey
Re: Enyeama To Return For Qualifier Against Malawi by Nomski0(f): 5:05pm On Jul 19, 2013
He should prove his critics wrong and perform exceedingly well o. He's still fit to keep the nigerian net.

1 Like

Re: Enyeama To Return For Qualifier Against Malawi by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 19, 2013
YES!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy Though the possibility of us qualifying is not much, I'm still glad smiley smiley
Re: Enyeama To Return For Qualifier Against Malawi by AbuMikey(m): 5:15pm On Jul 19, 2013
These officials be dribbling us Lies!!!!!
Re: Enyeama To Return For Qualifier Against Malawi by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 19, 2013
nice where is obafemi martins?
Re: Enyeama To Return For Qualifier Against Malawi by DrKlever(m): 5:29pm On Jul 19, 2013
Where are those bashing keshi in the other thread? This Nigeria media is somthing else sha, no wonder GEJ is painted bad in every step he takes.

1 Like

Re: Enyeama To Return For Qualifier Against Malawi by AdiezeBright(m): 5:39pm On Jul 19, 2013
Dat 1 day sha, but if dose keepers go fall our hand. We beta use Enyeamalister oo! Beta days ahead.
Re: Enyeama To Return For Qualifier Against Malawi by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 19, 2013
Na normal thing sha .
Re: Enyeama To Return For Qualifier Against Malawi by Anvaller: 5:43pm On Jul 19, 2013
Chanchit: Enyeama is long overdue jor, likewise Ejide. I just wish they would try using that third keeper, jst like yesterday when Enyeama started. Even if we manage Peter Rufai against SA we would beat them, so they should jst give that guy the opportunity to build his confidence.

Anyway, I jst pity Madiba, why would you invite Nigeria to come and help you kill Madiba when exiled player like Nsofor would want to prove a point, Moses and Emenike also wants to make a statement on their return.

Pls dnt tell Madiba the score line, I knw he won't watch.

I seriously LMAO!!! to that in bold... Make una no kill me of laughter jare.
Re: Enyeama To Return For Qualifier Against Malawi by AdiezeBright(m): 5:47pm On Jul 19, 2013
Dat 1 day sha, but if dose keepers go fall our hand. We beta use Enyeamalister oo! Beta days ahead.
sambos994:

http://www.kickoffnigeria.com/news/35849/vincent-enyeama-is-expected-to-return-for-nigerias-2014-world-cup-qualifying-fixture-against-malawi

I told you so...
Re: Enyeama To Return For Qualifier Against Malawi by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 19, 2013
melodyirish: I wish him goodluck. Still my no1
i wish him jonathan. Still my no2

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amuneke, Salisu Yusuf, Four Others Vie For Kano Pillars Coaching Job / Nigeria Squad To Face Argentina: Rohr Sticks With Musa And Ihenancho In Attack / Osaze Odemwingie Completes Move To Cardiff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.