Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Excited Fan Runs Unclad Through Football Field During A Football Match - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Excited Fan Runs Unclad Through Football Field During A Football Match (1203 Views)

PHOTOS: Fan Runs Into Kaduna Stadium To Hug Mikel / Peter Okoye Sets Up A Football Management Agency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Excited Fan Runs Unclad Through Football Field During A Football Match by Tchitntdu(m): 4:14pm On Jul 19, 2013
An audacious man, Wati Holmwood, 33, stormed the field at ANZ Stadium and disrupted play wearing only a pair of sport shoes.

The rotund man was tackled to the ground by security officials after what seemed like minutes running around on the field.

Holmwood said he had to do a 10km walk of shame after being ejected from the Stadium.

It is understood Holmwood greased his body with vaseline-like substance making it difficult for him to be tackled by authorities.

His efforts landed him in Sydney's Auburn hospital, and the Telegraph reported he looked "dazed and confused" after checking himself out this morning.

"I'm sorry, I apologise about what happened," he said.

Holmwood was ordered to appear in court to face a charge of wilful and obscene exposure, and entering or remaining on the field of play without authorisation.

It is likely he will be banned from ANZ Stadium for life.

"It all happened so quickly, I don't know what was going through my head," he said.

"I just wanted to make it interesting but I stuffed up Origin. A lot of people hate me now."

In 2011 Holmwood was reportedly banned from drinking in public and from entering the Sydney Football Stadium after he jumped the fence during an NRL match between the Wests Tigers and the New Zealand Warriors.

source http://fotbalnewz..com/2013/07/photos-excited-fan-runs-naked-through.html

Re: Excited Fan Runs Unclad Through Football Field During A Football Match by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 20, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

10 Interesting Facts About The commonwealth Games / VIDEO: Arsenal 2-0 Everton (premier League) Highlight (download) / How To Bet Through BANKS And Get 100% Bonus With BET9JA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.