Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,330 members, 7,822,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Two Female Corpers Set Ablaze In Rivers State - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Two Female Corpers Set Ablaze In Rivers State (46226 Views)

How greedy corpers escaped being used as rituals in Rivers state / Corpers Forced To Cut Weeds As Punishment Before Clearance In Rivers (Photos) / JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Female Corpers Set Ablaze In Rivers State by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 19, 2013
Desric: If all these things had happened in the North, I think the story, headlines, publicity, and polticisation will be quite different from what we seeing and hearing now. I think our problem is not really our leaders after all, our problem is simply ourselves for allowing nepotism and hypocrisy take over our conscience. Until we see ourselves as Nigerians and not Northern, Southern, Muslim or Christian, our problem will still be far from solved. My heart goes out to the affected corpers as well as I will still warn them to desist from any act that could jeopardise or risk their life wherever they are posted because sometimes our youths acts very irrational even though I condemn the act in its totality as no aggression whatsoever should have warranted such actions and wickedness against anyone.
what the hell has sectionalism and ethnicity got to do with already unfortunate incident? Its turned out to be a given over the years for such ugly events in the north and the attendant reaction..and we should be thankful to God the reaction hasnt gone beyond the limit...so keep tribal sentiments to yourself and outta this...
@topic security authorities should ensure lives and properties of corpers,who now seem to be game to some psychos are beefed up nationwide. And for Godsake rotimi should stop playing the boy is right game,issues there must not be compounded for the sake of mere uncalculated political ambition destined for the rocks....
Re: Two Female Corpers Set Ablaze In Rivers State by Salym(m): 8:24pm On Jul 19, 2013
Desric: If all these things had happened in the North, I think the story, headlines, publicity, and polticisation will be quite different from what we seeing and hearing now. I think our problem is not really our leaders after all, our problem is simply ourselves for allowing nepotism and hypocrisy take over our conscience. Until we see ourselves as Nigerians and not Northern, Southern, Muslim or Christian, our problem will still be far from solved. My heart goes out to the affected corpers as well as I will still warn them to desist from any act that could jeopardise or risk their life wherever they are posted because sometimes our youths acts very irrational even though I condemn the act in its totality as no aggression whatsoever should have warranted such actions and wickedness against anyone.

thank you jare! nobody has linked their act to Christianity, had it been it happened in the north, the thread would have been full of abuse to Islam and Muslims....Bloody HYPOCRITES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Re: Two Female Corpers Set Ablaze In Rivers State by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 19, 2013
@Ramcie, My Mamma, ofcos, all is well! Am saying even GEJ or Ngozi Okonjo who have conspiciously put the nation where it is today dont deserve this barbaric unleash talkless of innocent corp souls.

1 Like

Re: Two Female Corpers Set Ablaze In Rivers State by KwoiZabo(m): 8:26pm On Jul 19, 2013
kkkp: Y are Rivers ppl always voilent...ALUU 4..nw corpers
you did not add chidi lloyd. Are you a learner undecided
Re: Two Female Corpers Set Ablaze In Rivers State by Arsenate(m): 8:26pm On Jul 19, 2013
salt 1:

Why bring sectionalism into this? What is bad is bad!

I feel sorry for the girls and their anxious parents
the person u are quoting is very correct. Too much BIGOTRY AND HYPOCRISY in the land. If this had happened in the north, I strongly believe the pattern of comment will be totally different.

2 Likes

Re: Two Female Corpers Set Ablaze In Rivers State by olabamiji09(m): 8:28pm On Jul 19, 2013
Oh my God what was there offence for them to have deserve this! What a painful suitation God heal them.......... Youth obey the clarion call let us lift our nation high under the sun or in the rain with dedication and selfnessless nigeria ours nigeria we serveeeee.
Re: Two Female Corpers Set Ablaze In Rivers State by biafranqueen: 8:28pm On Jul 19, 2013
Stevez32: I served in ido and i know winifred personally, quite unfortunate for a pretty girl. Hurts me.
I said it so she is pretty this is terrible. My little cousin lost sight in one eye because some girls came behind her and hit her with bat size stick out of enviousness that she was so beautiful and sweet, every guy was dreaming of her but she stuck to her studies and refused advances. They tried to blame it on cult boys that she was turning down, but one of the girls told another that was not part of the attack and she told police.

1 Like

Re: Two Female Corpers Set Ablaze In Rivers State by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 19, 2013
Re: Two Female Corpers Set Ablaze In Rivers State by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 19, 2013
what the hell has sectionalism and ethnicity got to do with already unfortunate incident? Its turned out to be a given over the years for such ugly events in the north and the attendant reaction..and we should be thankful to God the reaction hasnt gone beyond the limit...so keep tribal sentiments to yourself and outta this...
@topic security authorities should ensure lives and properties of corpers,who now seem to be game to some psychos are beefed up nationwide. And for Godsake rotimi should stop playing the boy is right game,issues there must not be compounded for the sake of mere uncalculated political ambition destined for the rocks.... Now even if these ladies survives,how are their lives going to be and look like?!
Re: Two Female Corpers Set Ablaze In Rivers State by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 19, 2013
Re: Two Female Corpers Set Ablaze In Rivers State by KwoiZabo(m): 8:31pm On Jul 19, 2013
Maidoki14: See what pej has caused.may dare soul rest in peace if dey died.amin
no wnder you are maidoki (horse seller) the 14th.
Re: Two Female Corpers Set Ablaze In Rivers State by basilo101: 8:31pm On Jul 19, 2013
Danhumprey: Something need to be done! All these ugly scenarios have a correlation with the ongoing political crisis in Rivers state. If care is not taken,a state of anarchy would ensue.
and a state of emergency will follow
Re: Two Female Corpers Set Ablaze In Rivers State by SwitnessA(m): 8:31pm On Jul 19, 2013
Maidoki14: See what pej has caused.may dare soul rest in peace if dey died.amin
Wen i read 2ru ur comment i lack wat 2 tell u. May be u're on cheap drugs or at d highest frequency of stupidity.
Re: Two Female Corpers Set Ablaze In Rivers State by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 19, 2013
Why are people so wicked? It just breaks my heart to hear all these.
Re: Two Female Corpers Set Ablaze In Rivers State by maxisfield(f): 8:35pm On Jul 19, 2013
OMG! Y na? Wat for? For wat?cry..iz time for dem to scrap ds shit called nysc angry
Re: Two Female Corpers Set Ablaze In Rivers State by Orikinla(m): 8:39pm On Jul 19, 2013
Nigerians are the scariest creatures on earth.
Re: Two Female Corpers Set Ablaze In Rivers State by Sanboy25: 8:39pm On Jul 19, 2013
Hum sad, any pictures ?
Re: Two Female Corpers Set Ablaze In Rivers State by eightsin(m): 8:41pm On Jul 19, 2013
Too bad...sad incident. If only we cn find a way to luv 1 anoda.
Re: Two Female Corpers Set Ablaze In Rivers State by KwoiZabo(m): 8:42pm On Jul 19, 2013
la furia: Nysc should stop posting corpers to the north
when has rivers state moved to the north? Are you a learner

2 Likes

Re: Two Female Corpers Set Ablaze In Rivers State by basilo101: 8:42pm On Jul 19, 2013
Salym:

thank you jare! nobody has linked their act to Christianity, had it been it happened in the north, the thread would have been full of abuse to Islam and Muslims....Bloody HYPOCRITES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
because no violent group has claimed 2 b fyting a xtian course
Re: Two Female Corpers Set Ablaze In Rivers State by heroseedph(f): 8:43pm On Jul 19, 2013
O God save our nation.
Re: Two Female Corpers Set Ablaze In Rivers State by Kamifred(f): 8:50pm On Jul 19, 2013
2 bad,am beginin 2 see these whole N.Y.S.C tin as a risk.
Re: Two Female Corpers Set Ablaze In Rivers State by haitto99(m): 8:50pm On Jul 19, 2013
gree-die:
SCRAP. NYSC!!!
u obviously dont want to serve
Re: Two Female Corpers Set Ablaze In Rivers State by LEXYCOM: 8:50pm On Jul 19, 2013
I beg make copers dey carry guns waka...
Re: Two Female Corpers Set Ablaze In Rivers State by Mooaloji(m): 8:55pm On Jul 19, 2013
If na north nw, d whole world go here am o, bt na rivers nw nobdy day even hear am. 9ja na wa
Re: Two Female Corpers Set Ablaze In Rivers State by ihimami: 8:55pm On Jul 19, 2013
[quote author=basilo101]
because no violent group has claimed 2 b fyting a [b]xtian course

This is the irony of it all, always trying to spin out of this hypocrisy. I am sure the perpetrators are Christian and whether they do it in the name of Christian or not, the Christian faith is not to blame, but were it to happened in the north, you will have had Couse to blame it on islam. This hypocrisy is what the guy is talking about.
Re: Two Female Corpers Set Ablaze In Rivers State by sexkilzaphull: 8:56pm On Jul 19, 2013

You're on point mister! We all know where the hypocrites majorly come from in Nigeria!
Re: Two Female Corpers Set Ablaze In Rivers State by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 19, 2013
Rexxie:
@topic security authorities should ensure lives and properties of corpers,who now seem to be game to some psychos are beefed up nationwide. And for Godsake rotimi should stop playing the boy is right game,issues there must not be compounded for the sake of mere uncalculated political ambition destined for the rocks.... Now even if these ladies survives,how are their lives going to be and look like?!
Free the guy joor, he spoke the truth, if it happened in the north, all hell will be let loose on this forum

1 Like

Re: Two Female Corpers Set Ablaze In Rivers State by ihimami: 8:57pm On Jul 19, 2013
basilo101:
because no violent group has claimed 2 b fyting a xtian course

This is the irony of it all, always trying to spin out of this hypocrisy. I am sure the perpetrators are Christian and whether they do it in the name of Christian or not, the Christian faith is not to blame, but were it to happened in the north, you will have had Couse to blame it on islam. This hypocrisy is what the guy is talking about.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Missing Female Corps Member Has Been Found. / Beautiful Corper Rocks Her Khaki With Camouflage Top – Photos / Enugu State B'15, Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.