Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

PLEASE.... What Is Happening To PERFECTMONEY ? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / PLEASE.... What Is Happening To PERFECTMONEY ? (1574 Views)

Beware Of Naira4dollar Phishing Perfectmoney Website **SCAM** / what is happening? / Naira Now N166 To $1. Can Someone Tell Me What Is Happening? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PLEASE.... What Is Happening To PERFECTMONEY ? by naijathings(m): 5:46pm On Jul 19, 2013
i have been trying all day to make payment via perf money but the site refused to open since morning,
am i the only one or is anyone facing the same wahala againg??
scary..
Re: PLEASE.... What Is Happening To PERFECTMONEY ? by naira4ever(m): 6:05pm On Jul 19, 2013
could be system maintenance, wait over the weekend and see if......
or they are also under US wahala like LR. Watch out!
Re: PLEASE.... What Is Happening To PERFECTMONEY ? by naijathings(m): 6:12pm On Jul 19, 2013
naira4ever: could be system maintenance, wait over the weekend and see if......
or they are also under US wahala like LR. Watch out!
Shivers.... Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Re: PLEASE.... What Is Happening To PERFECTMONEY ? by dayooye(m): 6:17pm On Jul 19, 2013
use www.perfectmoney.is nd not .com
Re: PLEASE.... What Is Happening To PERFECTMONEY ? by naira4ever(m): 7:34pm On Jul 19, 2013
dayooye: use www.perfectmoney.is nd not .com

why on earth would they move from .com to .is suddenly? something is definitely wrong somewhere. Heard about clone site?
Anyway, do business with PM's .is at your own risk.
Re: PLEASE.... What Is Happening To PERFECTMONEY ? by Tonjeola1(m): 9:01pm On Jul 19, 2013
naira4ever:

why on earth would they move from .com to .is suddenly? something is definitely wrong somewhere. Heard about clone site?
They ve moved to .is since the week liberty reserve has their issue.
Re: PLEASE.... What Is Happening To PERFECTMONEY ? by Gold2NairaCom(m): 2:44am On Jul 20, 2013
naira4ever:

.com is owned by the USA govt. For safety reasons, they move from .com to .is (though you can still access their site via .com).
Re: PLEASE.... What Is Happening To PERFECTMONEY ? by akinakinyele: 7:36am On Jul 20, 2013
am experiencing the same thing too, i couldnt access my account for 20 seconds it will just go back to the login page immediately, am tired o
Re: PLEASE.... What Is Happening To PERFECTMONEY ? by jerrymania(m): 8:02am On Jul 20, 2013
akinakinyele: am experiencing the same thing too, i couldnt access my account for 20 seconds it will just go back to the login page immediately, am tired o

Clear your cookies, cache and login here https://perfectmoney.is/login.html

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / LPO Financing And Short Term Borrowing / 4 Most Creative Logo Designs Ever - The Business Of Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.