Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

How Do You Settle Disputes? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do You Settle Disputes? (435 Views)

New IGP: Jonathan, Police council settle for Suleiman Abba / Somebody Shld Pls Settle Mzdarkskin And 190 Quarrell Abeg / How Will You Settle This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Settle Disputes? by iamdsam: 6:29pm On Jul 19, 2013
Settling of disputes is one very important thing to do whenever there's a disagreement that leads to a rift between two or more parties. In settling disputes, people have their different methods or style which they adopt to settle such disputes. Of recent which wasn't the way I settled disputes in the past, is by trying to speak to the parties involved in a low tone to calm them down before I here from both parties and give them advise. Some people when trying to settle disputes make it even worse. How do you settle disputes if you come across one? I will like to here your thoughts on this one @Nairalanders

(1) (Reply)

Any Knowledge About Snail Farming? We Need Ur Help!. / Best Blog Commentator Competition Starts Today Friday 16th August 2013 . / Discover The Biggest Internet Money Leak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.