Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,105 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

New Delhi, India: Shopping For Electronics And Clothes - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / New Delhi, India: Shopping For Electronics And Clothes (776 Views)

Lady Narrates Experience Shopping For Peppers In United Kingdom / How Much Is Return Ticket From Lagos To New Delhi? / Dubai (shopping For Corporate Suit) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Delhi, India: Shopping For Electronics And Clothes by mrmofasa(m): 8:17pm On Jul 19, 2013
I will be in New Delhi, India sometimes in early September for about a week.

Could any Nigerians living in New Delhi describe any electronic store/shop where I can get a very good but cheap (and maybe used tablet or smartphone?

Also which market/store/shop is the best to get quality clothes that are not overpriced?
Re: New Delhi, India: Shopping For Electronics And Clothes by mrmofasa(m): 1:03pm On Sep 15, 2013
Finally went to New Delhi and i'm back.

The best place to get cheap quality clothes is the Sarojini Nagal market. It is popular and frequented by College students. The market will remind of a Dugbe market. The trick is to bargain, bargain and bargain. Better still, go to the market with an Indian person and you will get the best bargains.

For electronics, Nehru's place is the best. It is like Delhi's Computer Village. Be sharp though so u get quality deals and good products

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Go To Borno / Please I Need Information About Ago-iwoye / Protests Over Cremation Of A Nigerian Woman In Poland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.