Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

ZTE NUBIA Z5 Mini(the Mini Beast Frm China) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ZTE NUBIA Z5 Mini(the Mini Beast Frm China) (5440 Views)

This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal / ZTE Nubia Z9 Mini – Full Phone Specs & Price / Tecno Phantom Z Mini --- The Full Gist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ZTE NUBIA Z5 Mini(the Mini Beast Frm China) by mrdrizzy(m): 10:03pm On Jul 19, 2013
Hello everyone goodday..i was going through all china sales and i came across the engine..

zte officially launched a new gadget in town,NUBIA 5 MINI.
The device has been
announced in China, sporting an-everything-but-
mini 4.7-inch 720p screen, Qualcomm Snapdragon
S4 Pro quad-core processor, 2GB of RAM, 13-
megapixel rear and 5-megapixel front cameras, and 16GB of expandable storage.,it comes with scratch resistant nfc,ota and other amazing features
..other info coming soon

Re: ZTE NUBIA Z5 Mini(the Mini Beast Frm China) by mrdrizzy(m): 10:11pm On Jul 19, 2013
full features
display:4.7inch
resolution:1280x720
chipset:snapdragon 806
cpu:1.5ghz quadcore processor
ram:2gb
battery:2300mah
camera:13mega pixel,sony cm sensor
other features:neo vision imagination system
video:1080p@30f
front camera:5mp with 88 degree lense
memory:16gb with external mc slot(up to 32gb)

lols..so if ur thinking of getting a htc one x,sammy galaxy s3,an htc mini,jiayu s1 ,xiomi mi2s, then i guess u have to think again

Re: ZTE NUBIA Z5 Mini(the Mini Beast Frm China) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 19, 2013
This is not the issue.... The issue here is, will it be available in 9geria?
I bet u, am ready to dump my SONY Xperia S for this anytym, anyday!!!

1 Like

Re: ZTE NUBIA Z5 Mini(the Mini Beast Frm China) by mrdrizzy(m): 11:06pm On Jul 19, 2013
The zte nubia 5 mini was just lauched 2-5days ago in china,its nt fully launched internationally..zte says it will move its goods to the eastern and southern parts of america!!.. Get use to it,ever heard of the word ORDERING ONLINE??. Enough with the nt being in nigeria nd try appreciate the brand!!.
Re: ZTE NUBIA Z5 Mini(the Mini Beast Frm China) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 19, 2013
mr.drizzy:
The zte nubia 5 mini was just lauched 2-5days ago in china,its nt fully launched internationally..zte says it will move its goods to the eastern and southern parts of america!!.. Get use to it,ever heard of the word ORDERING ONLINE??. Enough with the nt being in nigeria nd try appreciate the brand!!.
Mr. Patrick Okafor, hav u eva heard of clone devices being sold out in place of original via online order
4 the records, this na 9ja ooo not America where u hav the right to sue a company dat defrauds u online!!!
I shwed enof appreciation already as i stated earlier on "Am ready to Dump my SONY xperia S for this device"
Re: ZTE NUBIA Z5 Mini(the Mini Beast Frm China) by mrdrizzy(m): 11:27pm On Jul 19, 2013
Godvilla: hav u eva heard of clone devices being sold out in place of original via online order
4 the records, this na 9ja ooo not America where u hav the right to sue a company dat defrauds u online!!!
smh..b4 making an order u have to do a full research on where u wonna visit to get ur brand..besides dis device is gonna hit ebay maybe nextweek or so, maybe u dnt knw ebay gives customer guarantee/sevurity over purchase..all u have to do is use ur brain..i believe uve seen a thread called "DO IT URSELF".go there and learn various things if u dnt knw yet..we dnt have to be argueing everywhere we meet on NL.am only giving news.thank you
Re: ZTE NUBIA Z5 Mini(the Mini Beast Frm China) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 19, 2013
eBay? Cool but thanks.... I dnt order fones online, tried it with the MiS2 but culdnt get my trust level high.
I order for other stuffs and gadgets via online shops.
Re: ZTE NUBIA Z5 Mini(the Mini Beast Frm China) by josemaria03(m): 12:16am On Jul 20, 2013
This is really a machine
Re: ZTE NUBIA Z5 Mini(the Mini Beast Frm China) by akwunmi(m): 12:26am On Jul 20, 2013
Mayb I go try ebay sha but most of dis Foreign site accept payment through paypal account n niaja no de their list,when u evn try to register...if u get any genu site wher we fit use our master card PLS DROP IT.tanku.
Re: ZTE NUBIA Z5 Mini(the Mini Beast Frm China) by dasdexter(m): 12:27am On Jul 20, 2013
9ja, dey just go online see any smartphone brand(some wit very vague info abt d company e.g zopo,jiayu, etc) wit specs, d nxt u know, dey are askin of d price & where to get it, after getting it dey will com here and start complainin, pls do proper research b4 u spend ur cash foolishly on a device, because it runs on android os.
Re: ZTE NUBIA Z5 Mini(the Mini Beast Frm China) by mrdrizzy(m): 6:57am On Jul 20, 2013
dasdexter: 9ja, dey just go online see any smartphone brand(some wit very vague info abt d company e.g zopo,jiayu, etc) wit specs, d nxt u know, dey are askin of d price & where to get it, after getting it dey will com here and start complainin, pls do proper research b4 u spend ur cash foolishly on a device, because it runs on android os.
den is ur device dat is now d best smartfone?,even the best fones experience little fault also,jst try and be reasonable small,do knw zte atall,the 4th world most mobile manufacturing brand!,also one of the 1st group to launch a 3.75g flash drive internationally,their award keeps going on and on and on,its dis same zte that runs many os(windows,aliyun,android,firefox) and chipset(rockchip,intel,mtk,snapdragon etc) on their platform and havent experience and any issue with low income or finance like HtC. Who havnt made research,jst say u dnt have the balls or finance to get one,we will understand,d message was passed to ppl who needs one,nt everyone!,theres a reason why dis device is one of the top trending thing on gsm and phone arena,am only informing.i just passed d message to who wants one!!, Thank you

1 Like

Re: ZTE NUBIA Z5 Mini(the Mini Beast Frm China) by Youngpo413: 7:30am On Jul 20, 2013
The phone and specs make sense well well,zte has really gone far.
@mr drizzy,thanks for the info.
Re: ZTE NUBIA Z5 Mini(the Mini Beast Frm China) by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 20, 2013
This is indeed a beast! A little guy, yet so mighty

1 Like

Re: ZTE NUBIA Z5 Mini(the Mini Beast Frm China) by mrdrizzy(m): 7:59am On Jul 20, 2013
Godvilla: eBay? Cool but thanks.... I dnt order fones online, tried it with the MiS2 but culdnt get my trust level high.
I order for other stuffs and gadgets via online shops.
dis device is beta dan the mi2s in features and cost(310$)
Re: ZTE NUBIA Z5 Mini(the Mini Beast Frm China) by mrdrizzy(m): 8:04am On Jul 20, 2013
Young po413: The phone and specs make sense well well,zte has really gone far.
@mr drizzy,thanks for the info.
thanks boss! Dey have oh.most ppl are jst too blind to see dat all this high flag brands are cheating us ,if am ryt dis also have beta features dan d sammy s3 and htc one x..
Re: ZTE NUBIA Z5 Mini(the Mini Beast Frm China) by mrdrizzy(m): 8:53am On Jul 20, 2013
akwunmi: Mayb I go try ebay sha but most of dis Foreign site accept payment through paypal account n niaja no de their list,when u evn try to register...if u get any genu site wher we fit use our master card PLS DROP IT.tanku.
bros non yet it hasnt been fully released internationally lets say it should be out next week..u will be informed where u can get urs
Re: ZTE NUBIA Z5 Mini(the Mini Beast Frm China) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 20, 2013
mr.drizzy:
dis device is beta dan the mi2s in features and cost(310$)
I didnt make any comparism post here............
Read my post wella o
Re: ZTE NUBIA Z5 Mini(the Mini Beast Frm China) by mrdrizzy(m): 1:15pm On Jul 20, 2013
Godvilla: I didnt make any comparism post here............
Read my post wella o
dude i wasnt comparing only clarify_ing angry www.gizchina.com/2013/07/16/zte-nubia-z5-mini-vs-xiaomi-mi2s/
Re: ZTE NUBIA Z5 Mini(the Mini Beast Frm China) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 20, 2013
mr.drizzy:
dude i wasnt comparing only clarify_ing angry www.gizchina.com/2013/07/16/zte-nubia-z5-mini-vs-xiaomi-mi2s/
Okay...
But i'll choose ZTE Nubia ova the Xiaomi MiS2
Re: ZTE NUBIA Z5 Mini(the Mini Beast Frm China) by mrdrizzy(m): 12:21pm On Jul 22, 2013
News coming in says it will be out dis week(internationally) @306-315$
Re: ZTE NUBIA Z5 Mini(the Mini Beast Frm China) by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 23, 2013
NONE-REMOVEABLE BAT3
Re: ZTE NUBIA Z5 Mini(the Mini Beast Frm China) by cardoso111(m): 11:30am On Jul 23, 2013
Lets have it as soon it is in Nigeria pls!makes a lot of sense!!
Re: ZTE NUBIA Z5 Mini(the Mini Beast Frm China) by hardniola(m): 11:48am On Jul 23, 2013
thiss will be my first android fone
what is d prize again
in naira.
Re: ZTE NUBIA Z5 Mini(the Mini Beast Frm China) by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 23, 2013
hardniola: thiss will be my first android fone
what is d prize again
in naira.
Should not be more dan 50k
Re: ZTE NUBIA Z5 Mini(the Mini Beast Frm China) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 23, 2013
These phones are swell

If they had devs, I wouldn't hesitate to pick up one
Re: ZTE NUBIA Z5 Mini(the Mini Beast Frm China) by mrdrizzy(m): 1:04pm On Jul 23, 2013
Godvilla: Should not be more dan 50k
actually it is 310+30shipping=just budget 55k ur in
Re: ZTE NUBIA Z5 Mini(the Mini Beast Frm China) by mrdrizzy(m): 1:05pm On Jul 23, 2013
joeydozzy: These phones are swell

If they had devs, I wouldn't hesitate to pick up one
swell, devs whats that?
Re: ZTE NUBIA Z5 Mini(the Mini Beast Frm China) by mrdrizzy(m): 1:13pm On Jul 23, 2013
Godvilla: NONE-REMOVEABLE BAT3
so? 2300mah on a snapdragon chipset that gives u about 10-13hrs heavy use and over 200hrs standby time,new htc's uses stock ba3 and it hasnt gotten any bad ba3 review ,then why should dis,besides stock ba3 are knwn to have very good design than the removeable ones.(oppo find 5,zte grand,htc one x,& one)
Re: ZTE NUBIA Z5 Mini(the Mini Beast Frm China) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 23, 2013
mr.drizzy:
swell, devs whats that?

developers for rooting, roms and other stuff

Where did you get your price from?
Aliexpress says $365
Re: ZTE NUBIA Z5 Mini(the Mini Beast Frm China) by mrdrizzy(m): 2:04pm On Jul 23, 2013
joeydozzy:

developers for rooting, roms and other stuff

Where did you get your price from?
Aliexpress says $365
lols retailer cost! The actual price tag is 310-330$ i said i b4,oh and about the roms and others d dudes in xda are working on dat,it jst came out nah..theres already a thread on in on xda sef
Re: ZTE NUBIA Z5 Mini(the Mini Beast Frm China) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 23, 2013
mr.drizzy:
so? 2300mah on a snapdragon chipset that gives u about 10-13hrs heavy use and over 200hrs standby time,new htc's uses stock ba3 and it hasnt gotten any bad ba3 review ,then why should dis,besides stock ba3 are knwn to have very good design than the removeable ones.(oppo find 5,zte grand,htc one x,& one)
Non removeable bat3 hard to root oo cos sumtyms u nid to do a bat3 pull...
Those devs @ XDA discouraged me cos they dnt like the idea too
Re: ZTE NUBIA Z5 Mini(the Mini Beast Frm China) by mrdrizzy(m): 2:36pm On Jul 23, 2013
These days sef me no understand aliexpress atall,asif their things don dey go high sef,see ainol novo 7 crystal is sold around 140$ for ebay for ali na 180$ above,even thl w200 sold 199.9$ in ebay na 220$ dey ali.na to wait for ebay be dat

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is He WISH Legit Or A Scam: The Real Reasons Why It Is So Cheap / List Of 25 Apps Google Removed From The Play Store For Stealing Users’ Credentia / Blackberry 9700(bold 2) Vs 9650 (bold 3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.