Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,424 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Nnpc Mail Size Exceeding The Stipulated 500kilobytes. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nnpc Mail Size Exceeding The Stipulated 500kilobytes. (1930 Views)

No Nnpc Mail Invitation, Would I Be Allowed To Take The Test Using The Sms? / Nnpc Size Of Mail More Than The Stipulated 500kilobyte / Nnpc Vacancies Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnpc Mail Size Exceeding The Stipulated 500kilobytes. by benameh: 1:24pm On May 24, 2008
HELLO,NAIRALANDERS I SUBMITTED THE NNPC APPLICATION AND SENT THE SCANNED CERTIFICATES, BUT LATER DISCOVERED THROUGH MY SENT MESSAGES THAT THE SIZE OF MY MAIL EXCEEDED THE REQUIRED / STIPULATED 500kILOBYTES. PLZ DO YOU THINK IT WILL HAVE ANY EFFECT? PLZ ADVICE!!!!!!

IF SENDING YOURS PLZ GUARD AGAINST EXCEEDING IT.
Re: Nnpc Mail Size Exceeding The Stipulated 500kilobytes. by ninobere(m): 10:39pm On May 24, 2008
Even when I tried guarding against exceeding the stipulated 500kb by attaching only two out of all my credentials, I found out that after sending the e-mail it still exceeded the limit by over a 100kb. I just hope it doesn't count against us during the selection stage.
Re: Nnpc Mail Size Exceeding The Stipulated 500kilobytes. by innoman: 3:25pm On May 25, 2008
hi fellow nairalanders, i downloaded the form but the letters are so tiny that it,s almost invisible. pls how do i do this to apply. those who've applied should help me out. tans
Re: Nnpc Mail Size Exceeding The Stipulated 500kilobytes. by Abegye: 4:26pm On May 25, 2008
This is for those that have not sent their scanned certificates yet.

Please make sure you re-size (reduce the size) of your certificates to a reasonable size before sending.
This is how you do it: Make sure you scanned cert is is in jpeg. Right click on it, click edit, a window will open for you to edit, locate image on the menu bar and select stretch/skew, another window will po-up giving you the current size oy your image most often you will see stretch horizontal and vertical in 100%, reduce this to get a reasonable size.
I re-sized my six certificates and all of them amounted to 480KB. This is my suggestion
Re: Nnpc Mail Size Exceeding The Stipulated 500kilobytes. by Aabolu(m): 9:41pm On May 25, 2008
Agbegye, I suggest you check your sent items folder too. I did all you just described and all my attachments amounted to 490kb but after seeing this post I decided to check my sent items folder too but alas! I found 670kb.
Re: Nnpc Mail Size Exceeding The Stipulated 500kilobytes. by nkc(m): 7:21am On May 26, 2008
i attached 6 credentials all, where 400kb and very very visible to even a blind man grin grin
Re: Nnpc Mail Size Exceeding The Stipulated 500kilobytes. by hiltino: 1:01pm On May 26, 2008
@ nkc did u check ur sent items box after u sent the scanned documents? and pleas let did u re- size ur documents before sendind them.
Re: Nnpc Mail Size Exceeding The Stipulated 500kilobytes. by peppy1: 2:32pm On May 26, 2008
Please I'm somehow confused on how to go on with my nnpc application. I did a successful application but as soon as the page having the confirmation number come up, light went out and my UPS battery was bad, so I couldn't view the page. I tried re-applying changing some details like address but was told I had already applied.

I tried the FAQ but there was no similar question, I also clicked on 'Contact us' but nothing came up.
Please house, what else can I do?
Re: Nnpc Mail Size Exceeding The Stipulated 500kilobytes. by ayod2: 3:31pm On May 26, 2008
In my case i have two  email addrs. i sent mine 2d other box. checked again & again until i got less than 500Kb. I also used a scanner which helped me achieve smaller resolutions which were still readable. You can also edit the scans using the crop feature( used to reduce the size from all sides) of Microsoft Office Manager.

i suggest u try this if u have not sent yours.

Goodluck.
Re: Nnpc Mail Size Exceeding The Stipulated 500kilobytes. by timx(m): 3:33pm On May 26, 2008
Please, how do i resize my scanned certificate cos the ones i have is much larger then the stipulated 500kb. your assistance will be highly appreciated    smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Nnpc Mail Size Exceeding The Stipulated 500kilobytes. by makuochi: 3:51pm On May 26, 2008
I have not succeeded in applying for the NNPC stuff. I just tried it and here is the message displayed:

Service Temporarily Unavailable,
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later."

How and when do I apply to be succesful?

"Innoman" said he downloaded the NNPC form. Do we need to download any form? I thought we ought to fill an online form - please friends, clarify me
IF YES then

Please attach the forms and Send to my email box "makuonkwo@yahoo.com) so that I can start from there
Else

Thank you

Endif

I will be grateful if the house could help me out.
Re: Nnpc Mail Size Exceeding The Stipulated 500kilobytes. by Etomazone(m): 5:41pm On May 26, 2008
Hi don't fret, if you could get a pix resixer software it can resize as low as you want. mine was 479kb. Try it or ask around, i happen to have it on my desktop.
Re: Nnpc Mail Size Exceeding The Stipulated 500kilobytes. by richydammy: 5:48pm On May 26, 2008
@makuochi  
try to apply when is 9:30pm above.

if u sent an email that is more than 500kb, I will advise u to resent it couple with the fact that a programm might be writting to downlaod ur attachment. pls conplier so that u will not be judge u out. by the way there place they said u shud not send twince. I believed this infor. will be useful 2 u all:
Application Received
Your application has been submitted successfully.
Your confirmation number is, Save this number for future reference.
Print this page for future reference.
Please remember to send scanned copies of your credentials to 2008recruitment@nnpcgroup.com as this is a requirement for your application to be processed.
Use the confirmation number provided above as the subject of the e-mail. Please send only ONE e-mail containing ALL your certificates.All attachments should be in either JPEG (jpg) or GIF format.
The size of the e-mail including attachments should not exceed 500 KB

so there is no place stipulated that u can resend
Re: Nnpc Mail Size Exceeding The Stipulated 500kilobytes. by 123papas(m): 7:37pm On May 26, 2008
Pls use Micrsoft office picture manager it is one of your office tool. you can compress your picture without changing the size or quality significantly. use the web specification. for instance, assuming you are uploading pics of large sizes it would be difficult to download, so webmasters compress
Re: Nnpc Mail Size Exceeding The Stipulated 500kilobytes. by niya(m): 8:29pm On May 26, 2008
The devil is a liar. My own na 511KB. How we go do am.

(1) (Reply)

Ronsberger Nig. Ltd ( Hmo) Is Recruiting. / Pls Help: Is The Nigerian Navy List Out? Where Can I Get A Copy Online: / Nestle Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.