Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Revolution In 9ja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revolution In 9ja (496 Views)

In One Year, Obiano Has Carried Out Silent Revolution In Anambra –bianca Ojukwu / Tinubu Calls For Revolution / A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Revolution In 9ja by silazy(m): 11:35pm On Jul 19, 2013
I wanna be the jerry rawlings of 9ja,cos the only solution to the corruption in 9ja is revolution.
Re: Revolution In 9ja by Nobody: 12:50am On Jul 20, 2013
Revolution begins with a change of the mind and in the national ethos. Poverty and crime are the parents of revolution. Nigerians must EXPECT A DECENT HEALTHY STANDARD OF LIVING and better Education for ALL Children ! But till then the Rich will build higher walls around their compounds and use THE CONNECTIONS TO PROGRESS AND HAVE A NICE LIFE, while Children in poor villages sell pure water barefooted! The voice of the Nigerians in the Diaspora is dismissed with envy and not always appreciated, yet those abroad who see from the outside perspective KNOW THAT NIGERIANS ARE SMILING WHILE THEY ARE SUFFERING ! Unless people protest NON-VIOLENTLY and have better democratic representation and equality for INTELLIGENT WOMAN AND MEN....[i][/i] We will STILL be pretending ALL IS WELL in our Nollywood films, and the bombs will still be EXPLODING !!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Oritsejafor, Fadele Address Press In USA Thursday - See More At: Htt / Aaua Timetable / closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.