Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Open Letter To Seun Osewa And His Antispam Bot - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Open Letter To Seun Osewa And His Antispam Bot (794 Views)

The Spam Bot Keeps Taking My Posts Off And Banning Me / Property For Development In Lekki On Bot(build,opperate& Transfer) / Land 4 Sale At Karu,abj!avoid Scamsters!i Jst Bot One At #3.5m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To Seun Osewa And His Antispam Bot by oshobar(m): 9:38am On Jul 20, 2013
It has become a trend for Antispam bot to ban me for 24hrs whenever I update my property listing. It is really unfair, annoying and frustrating especially for we businessmen that don't come here to play or crack unneccesary jokes. Mr Seun, please asides these 21 rules(which I broke non) are there other hidden rules or you guys just use it to frustrate Nairalanders. My profile that was banned is www.nairaland.com/homesoflife. And the post that was banned is on www.homesoflife..com

Can anyone pls explain the reason for my ban?
Re: Open Letter To Seun Osewa And His Antispam Bot by oshobar(m): 2:54pm On Jul 20, 2013
Why not give a reply instead of banning people's comments undecided I'm really pissed off right now you know angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Ramming Floor Filling Machine / Multi-room Audio Video Distribution Systems / 23 Acres Of Land Facing The Lagos/epe Exp. Way For Sale . N5m/plot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.