Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

How To Align Two Ads In The Same Line/row - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Align Two Ads In The Same Line/row (1401 Views)

Google Adsense Ads In Blogger Blogs Now Showing On Opera Mini / How To Add Ads In Between Posts In Blogger / How Can I Embed Google Ads In My Smf Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Align Two Ads In The Same Line/row by soloheater(m): 12:04pm On Jul 20, 2013
http:///zricI

I decide to write on this topic because of the experience i had back then, when i was learning HTML/CSS and trying to put up some Google Ads and other codes on my WordPress site.

There were problems i have with HTML and CSS then, i’m used to cramming the whole pages and tried putting it up just as it is shown but it doesn’t work like that. Although when i learnt these things very well i could not neatly add the double ads on the same Line/Row my website.

Setting up Ads on a website isn’t that easy and you need to at least know a little about the Html/CSS to be able to do it without much stress. Apart from the widgets on your admin panel where you can copy and paste your code.

It is easier to put a single Ads (250×250) on your blog or website than the double Ads (250×250, 250×250) staying on the same row, but i will give a code for that.

How to Add:
Just paste the below code on your template where you want this widget to appear.

<table width=”520″ cellspacing=”0″ cellpadding=”0″ border=”0″>
<tr>
<td width=”250″ style=”padding: 5px;” align=”center”>

ADSENSE CODE 1

</td>
<td width=”250″ style=”padding: 5px;” align=”left”>

ADSENSE CODE 2

</td>
</tr>
</table>

Just copy this code and add on your template/theme, then on that place i wrote CODE 1 replace with your own code and you are good to go, remember you can widen or narrow the table size. it all depends on the size of code you want to add on your website.. Goodluck
Re: How To Align Two Ads In The Same Line/row by funkymedina: 1:19pm On Jul 20, 2013
soloheater: http:///zricI

I decide to write on this topic because of the experience i had back then, when i was learning HTML/CSS and trying to put up some Google Ads and other codes on my WordPress site.

There were problems i have with HTML and CSS then, i’m used to cramming the whole pages and tried putting it up just as it is shown but it doesn’t work like that. Although when i learnt these things very well i could not neatly add the double ads on the same Line/Row my website.

Setting up Ads on a website isn’t that easy and you need to at least know a little about the Html/CSS to be able to do it without much stress. Apart from the widgets on your admin panel where you can copy and paste your code.

It is easier to put a single Ads (250×250) on your blog or website than the double Ads (250×250, 250×250) staying on the same row, but i will give a code for that.

How to Add:
Just paste the below code on your template where you want this widget to appear.

<table width=”520″ cellspacing=”0″ cellpadding=”0″ border=”0″>
<tr>
<td width=”250″ style=”padding: 5px;” align=”center”>

ADSENSE CODE 1

</td>
<td width=”250″ style=”padding: 5px;” align=”left”>

ADSENSE CODE 2

</td>
</tr>
</table>

Just copy this code and add on your template/theme, then on that place i wrote CODE 1 replace with your own code and you are good to go, remember you can widen or narrow the table size. it all depends on the size of code you want to add on your website.. Goodluck

Wouldnt it be better to put it in a div and float right or left ? I am not a guru, just asking!
Re: How To Align Two Ads In The Same Line/row by soloheater(m): 10:50am On Jul 22, 2013
it can also work like that..i used table for that..
Re: How To Align Two Ads In The Same Line/row by simplynola(m): 1:58pm On Apr 14, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Blog Advertise / Naija Adsense Is For Sale / I Need Sms Verification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.