Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! - Nairaland / General (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! (27003 Views)

Get In Here Guys!! How Many Of You Ever Used This? [see Photo] / E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign Your Petition Here Guys! / Protest In Nigeria Embassy In London Against Child Rape In Ngeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by palugycolina(m): 9:55pm On Jul 20, 2013
..signed...
Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by ALISMILE(m): 9:57pm On Jul 20, 2013
philips70: SIGNED.
Please any one that knows any underage daughter of senator Odion Ugbesia should let me know. Preferably 9 years old. A colleague of mine is in desperate need to get married. Wouldn't mind his phone number to arrange an introduction. Smh.. .and he wanted to be a governor. Smallies for suffer for Edo secondary schools
I'm also frm edo and i knw hundreds of girls who got disvagined in their early teens,did series of abortions b4 gettin to their mid teens and eventually graduated into fultime prostitution. Thausands of there same girls in their teens disgracin this country abroad witout any of u callin for petition. You guys should leave northerners alone wit their traditions.
Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by ojbanja: 9:57pm On Jul 20, 2013
Signed
Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by chibunna90: 9:57pm On Jul 20, 2013
Signed
Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 20, 2013
Signed!
Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by taharqa2: 10:00pm On Jul 20, 2013
Signing... I can't even begin to describe how DISGUSTING d whole thing is

Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 20, 2013
Signed.
Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by IFELEKE(m): 10:06pm On Jul 20, 2013
We-AllOfUs-must protect the right of The Girl-Child against these marauders who are hell bent on stealing their innocence-nay their future..NO TO CHILD BRIDE!
Signing for my daughters.
Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by HapiNna: 10:06pm On Jul 20, 2013
signed

religion is indeed used to opiate the people.
smh for some people embarassed

Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by lyfe(m): 10:07pm On Jul 20, 2013
Signature under !
Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by francisbiz: 10:09pm On Jul 20, 2013
SIGNED against GIRL-CHILD MARRIAGE !
No wahala nigeria will disintegrate in 2015 according to intelligence report and the HE-GOATS in the north would have more laws to marry out the girl-child at EMBRYO STAGE.
The southerners are WISER.
We need two seperate constitutions in nigeria- one for the WISE PEOPLE THE SOUTH and the other for the norther Babylonians.

Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by marjo: 10:09pm On Jul 20, 2013
I sign too. Nigeria is a secular nation. Why do we allow our constitution to be made answerable to islam? What of the opinions of the christians and 'free thinkers" Closet paedophiles in power.
Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by mamaaustin(f): 10:10pm On Jul 20, 2013
Signed.
Signed.
Signed.
If we bothered as a Nation to enforce the right of the child and the right of the female child, this problem wld not even have arisen.
Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by noskyboy(m): 10:13pm On Jul 20, 2013
i Nnamdi Nonso, is totally against underage marriage in any form, no kind of explanation can justify underage marriage, what the young Nig girl need is quality education not marriage.

Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by Dammol(f): 10:14pm On Jul 20, 2013
Signed. Say No to Child Bride
Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by whitecat007: 10:17pm On Jul 20, 2013
A nod here!
Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by biola44: 10:17pm On Jul 20, 2013
Signed
Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by ChuckD1(m): 10:20pm On Jul 20, 2013
Signed.
Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by sweettease(f): 10:21pm On Jul 20, 2013
Signed

Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by Ozone4eva: 10:21pm On Jul 20, 2013
SIGNED!
Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by enny09: 10:21pm On Jul 20, 2013
Signed
Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by emmydee(m): 10:21pm On Jul 20, 2013
It's really absurd that we talk about issues like gay marriage, child marriage etc when there are countless numbers of good & sweet mature ladies ready for marriage. Nigeria has totally lost its bearing as such bills find their ways into the hallowed chambers.
Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by siempere(m): 10:22pm On Jul 20, 2013
signed....let it neva be said that i just stood and watched this happen......pls we need more protests...#teamenugu

Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 20, 2013
Signed
Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 20, 2013
Signed, Abdullahi Adamu na idiot for voting for this law. Anywayz, where all the gals Please if Ur 'Sugar Daddy' is older than Ur Father, don't
bother joining d #ChildNotBride campaign, we are
already fighting for U. embarassedSigned, Abdullahi Adamu na idiot for voting for this law. Anywayz, where all the gals Please if Ur 'Sugar Daddy' is older than Ur Father, don't
bother joining d #ChildNotBride campaign, we are
already fighting for U.
Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by danaz(m): 10:28pm On Jul 20, 2013
SIGNED..we are tired of being led by a shameless class of pedophiles n child abusers.they are surely accursed

Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by Unluvable(f): 10:29pm On Jul 20, 2013
mu2sa2: Look at this one! Your prophecy is wrong, as is usual with those of your brother men of god. You say you are protesting against child marriage, but at the same time denying the obvious- aren't under-18 girls engaging in s/ex with hypocrites like you?

So if under eighteen are engaging in immorality, the only thing your brain can think of is them getting married!! How does that solve the problem, if you were not thinking with your joystick, you'll know that proper guidance, orientation and sex-education should be giving to young kids instead of marrying them off. I don't support underage engaging in intercourse whether married or not!!! I can't say the same for you, since you obviously enjoy damaging young girls cores!

Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 20, 2013
signed!

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Reply)

A Snake Killed In My Lodge / Great Photographs Collected From History 2. / Help! Correction Of Data On Voter's ID Card