Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,729 members, 7,820,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! (26976 Views)

Get In Here Guys!! How Many Of You Ever Used This? [see Photo] / E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign Your Petition Here Guys! / Protest In Nigeria Embassy In London Against Child Rape In Ngeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 20, 2013
Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by Youngtekkey(m): 6:03pm On Jul 20, 2013
Signed ooooo

make them no come disfigure my little sister

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 20, 2013
signed
Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by Angel778(f): 6:03pm On Jul 20, 2013
SIGNED
Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by Shugamania(f): 6:03pm On Jul 20, 2013
Signed.

Please give the girl child the right to live.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by finsulyman: 6:04pm On Jul 20, 2013
The message is not clear to many.How many girls can wait until 18 before and stil keep her pride? And why 18 specifically? We must not follow west in everything and beside, No girl in mandated to early marriage but whoever feels should go ahead which is real democracy.the same people that voted against the section are the same people spoiling our young girls here and there

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by mu2sa2: 6:04pm On Jul 20, 2013
It is all right for unmarried under-18 to hav s/ex, even get pregnant - right? But it is paedo-rubbish if 17 year-old or other under 18 lady marries. Hypocrisy at its worse!

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by thegoodjoehunt(m): 6:04pm On Jul 20, 2013
I am totally against making life hell for little girls. It shows how much evil is upholded in this nation. It is time for this evil to stop. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by fayowole1(m): 6:05pm On Jul 20, 2013
signed
Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by 3ace(m): 6:05pm On Jul 20, 2013
Haba! The thought of it is highly disgusting and irritating! angry

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by Quelme: 6:06pm On Jul 20, 2013
My Pikin I go always protect you. Make we remember say Pikin na gift from God. Make we no jabaru dem. All these yama yama must stop. Seconds say God dey watch us o. E nor dey sleep...

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by valdubem(m): 6:06pm On Jul 20, 2013
..And a useless girl somewhere has this to say undecided

Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by Unluvable(f): 6:07pm On Jul 20, 2013
mu2sa2: It is all right for under-18 to hav s/ex, even get pregnant - right? But it is paedo-rubbish if 17 year-old or other under 18 lady marries. Hypocrisy at its worse!

Who else will make this statement if not a 'musa'....who ever said its all right for an under eighteen to get pregnant, did you see such anywhere in the constitution?!!

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by Pontaboki: 6:07pm On Jul 20, 2013
I Pontaboki have Signed.Please but we should not blame Gej,rather Arewa,ACF,APC,Amaechi and Co
Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by thegoodjoehunt(m): 6:07pm On Jul 20, 2013
finsulyman: The message is not clear to many.How many girls can wait until 18 before and stil keep her pride? And why 18 specifically? We must not follow west in everything and beside, No girl in mandated to early marriage but whoever feels should go ahead which is real democracy.the same people that voted against the section are the same people spoiling our young girls here and there

I agree with you. No one has a right to decide marrital issues for anyone. It is a personal decision.
Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 20, 2013
1,800 votes to go.. head to change.org

signed angry
Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by manchy7531: 6:09pm On Jul 20, 2013
signed
Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 20, 2013
This is madness
Shame on the senate and the perverted Senator
Ahmed Yerima. I am disgusted and appalled by the
new constitutional amendments and how it affects the
rights of children. Especially the girl child. If passed
into law, It will basically make it legal for any sick
bastard to have carnal knowledge of a girl child under
the pretext of marriage. The senators have voted for
the amendment. They plan to pass it into law. I am
outraged. I am livid. Not my child. Not my sister. Not
my niece. Not the daughter of that poor relative of
mine in maiduguri. Nigerian women & indeed d men
must make a statement. We must protect our children.
Let these senators allow their 13yr olds marry to prove
they believe its right. They are rich and powerful, their
child isn't in immediate risk. What of the millions of girl
children? Don't stand by and watch as our rights & the
rights of an already vulnerable and violated Nigerian
girl child get trampled upon. Please, I beg you. Show up
and make a change. It'll take 10 minutes of your life.
Stop the senate from passing this into a bill

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by Nkemtreasure: 6:09pm On Jul 20, 2013
Signed.
Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by iy8701: 6:10pm On Jul 20, 2013
What a shame to.see d senators that make up the PAEDOPHILES list. This is a drift.to stone age,how would somebody be thinking like a cutlass. Upon all d enlightenment abt the health implications these children would be exposed to, they still went ahead to sign it into law. I'm with u guys 100%

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by 99cent: 6:10pm On Jul 20, 2013
Sign the petition for the right reasons.
If you are only signing the petition because you hate northerers rather than because you care for the rights and safety of young girls, then you are deceiving yourself.

last time I checked, southern state governments were planning to ban women from wearing short skirts in public and regulate what kind of clothes women can wear. So how are we then different from the northerners in terms of respect for girls and women.

just in the past week, our respected soyinka referred to women as "mere domestic appendage"

this is the kind of mentality that leads to laws like these.

val_dubem(m):
signed on behalf of the Igbo Race uwa gburugburu

very pathetic!!

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by finsulyman: 6:10pm On Jul 20, 2013
The same people protesting are the people impregnating our children

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 20, 2013
Signed.

Zero tolerance for paedophilia.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by enyice(m): 6:13pm On Jul 20, 2013
SIGNED!!!
Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by Bolaji21(m): 6:13pm On Jul 20, 2013
igbsam:

List of 35 #Pedophile senators that voted for underage girls to become bride.

1. Sen. Abdulmumin M. Hassan (Jigawa South West, PDP)
2. Sen. Abdullahi Danladi (Jigawa North West,PDP)
3. Sen. Adamu Abdullahi (Nasarawa West, PDP)
4. Sen. Ahmed Barata (Adamawa South, PDP)
5. Sen. Akinyelure Ayo (Ondo Central, Labour Party)
6. Sen. Alkali Saidu A. (Gombe North, PDP)
7. Sen. Bagudu Abubakar A. (Kebbi Central, PDP)
8. Sen. Dahiru Umaru (Sokoto South, PDP)
9. Sen. Galaudu Isa (Kebbi North, PDP)
10. Sen. Garba Gamawa (Bauchi North, PDP)
11. Sen. Danjuma Goje Mohammed (Gombe
Central, PDP)
12. Sen. Gobir Ibrahim (Sokoto East, PDP)
13. Sen. Gumba Adamu Ibrahim (Bauchi South,PDP)
14. Sen. Hadi Sirika (Katsina North, CPC)
15. Sen. Ibrahim Bukar Abba (Yobe East, ANPP)
16. Sen. Jajere Alkali (Yobe South, ANPP)
17. Sen. Jibrilla Mohammed (Adamawa North,PDP)
18. Sen. Kabiru Gaya (Kano South, ANPP)
19. Sen. Lafiagi Mohammed (Kwara North, PDP)
20. Sen. Lawan Ahmad (Yobe North, ANPP)
21. Sen. Maccido Mohammed (Sokoto North, PDP)
22. Sen. Musa Ibrahim (Niger North, CPC)
23. Sen. Ndume Mohammed Ali (Borno South,PDP)
24. Sen. Sadiq A. Yaradua (Katsina Central, CPC)
25. Sen. Saleh Mohammed (Kaduna Central, CPC)
26. Sen. Tukur Bello (Adamawa Central, PDP)
27. Sen. Ugbesia Odion (Edo Central, PDP)
28. Sen. Umar Abubakar (Taraba Central, PDP)
29. Sen. Usman Abdulaziz (Jigawa North East, PDP)
30. Sen. Ya'au Sahabi (Zamfara North, PDP)
31. Sen. Zannah Ahmed (Borno Central, PDP)
32. Sen. Ahmad Rufai Sani (Zamfara West, ANPP)
33. Sen. Ahmad Abdul Ningi (Bauchi Central, PDP)
34. Sen. Bello Hayatu Gwano (Kano North, PDP)
35. Sen. Ibrahim Abu (Katsina South, CPC)

These Northerners wants to bring in Sodom and Gomorrah to Nigeria.
All of them are Northerners and Muslims except the Ondo idiot which I'm sure is also a Muslim....reserve the rest.
Who hid my post?

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 20, 2013
What will this e-protest do? Nothing. Is there no way placards could be raised and rally organised. I've seen so many of these antics to know it's leading nowhere

Signed sha
Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 20, 2013
Signed
Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by Archildao: 6:15pm On Jul 20, 2013
SIGNED.say NO to V.V.F,say NO toPEDOPHILIA,Say NO to EARLY MARRIAGE!
Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by thegoodjoehunt(m): 6:15pm On Jul 20, 2013
finsulyman: The same people protesting are the people impregnating our children

So you actually believe everyone protesting on this age has impregnated an underage girl. What is wrong is wrong. All people who support cutting of arms for thieves, who have married underage girls should submit their d.i.cks for chopping. Sick people.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 20, 2013
STOP WASTING UR PRECIOS TIME,
Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by Adex099(m): 6:16pm On Jul 20, 2013
[size=32pt]signed•[/size]

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! by Osumare2013: 6:16pm On Jul 20, 2013
scipher: 1,800 votes to go.. head to change.org

signed angry
How many votes do we need sir I'll make sure we hit the deadline before midnight!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Great Photographs Collected From History 2. / Newly Installed PHCN Pole Suddenly Breaks & Falls (Photo) / A Snake Killed In My Lodge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.