Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Bonny Light Crude Oil Bulk Allocation Needed. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Bonny Light Crude Oil Bulk Allocation Needed. (1147 Views)

LPFO Available In Bulk Allocation @N55 Gross / Bonny Light Crude Oil 2M Barrels TTO $26 Gross Discount All Fees Paid / Already Loaded Vessel Of Bonny Light Crude Oil. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bonny Light Crude Oil Bulk Allocation Needed. by bindex(m): 3:23pm On Jul 20, 2013
I have a buyer that has an offer of 5-8 million barrels to supply to a refinery in United States of America.They are looking for someone or a client that has bulk allocation. They are willing to either partner with the client or they buy it off from the client. Any body that know any body with bulk allocation for sale or partnership should contact me on bindex247@yahoo.com
Re: Bonny Light Crude Oil Bulk Allocation Needed. by EstherOkitikpi(f): 12:35am On Jul 21, 2013
i have somebody that can supply.contact me on my email address silver.esther@yahoo.com only if the buyer is serious[quote
author=bindex]I have a buyer that has an offer of 5-8 million barrels
to supply to a refinery in United States of America.They are looking for
someone or a client that has bulk allocation. They are willing to
either partner with the client or they buy it off from the client. Any
body that know any body with bulk allocation for sale or partnership
should contact me on bindex247@yahoo.com [/quote]
Re: Bonny Light Crude Oil Bulk Allocation Needed. by EstherOkitikpi(f): 12:38am On Jul 21, 2013
i have somebody that can supply.contact me on my email address silver.esther@yahoo.com only if the buyer is serious becos my client has bulk allocation

(1) (Reply)

OPEN FORUM: What Service Can You Render For Just N1000 / White ABS Printing Materials & Retarder In Stock / How Profitable Is Motor-bike Business In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.