Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Lumia 620 Not Browsing - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Lumia 620 Not Browsing (2243 Views)

My Samsung Android Phone Is Not Browsing-HELP ME PLEASE! / Would You Buy Nokia Lumia 620? / Nokia Lumia 620 Announced = Cheapest Windows Phone 8 Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lumia 620 Not Browsing by anasbeaut(f): 6:26pm On Jul 20, 2013
i recently bought a Lumia 620. initially i could browse wit it and even subscribed for a data plan but i recently discovered that it no longer browses. I ve tried everything from restarting the phone, resetting it etc Im getting fed up. Please is there anyone with similar problem that was able to overcome it.
Re: Lumia 620 Not Browsing by physise(m): 6:30pm On Jul 20, 2013
anasbeaut: i recently bought a Lumia 620. initially i could browse wit it and even subscribed for a data plan but i recently discovered that it no longer browses. I ve tried everything from restarting the phone, resetting it etc Im getting fed up. Please is there anyone with similar problem that was able to overcome it.
network n which plan did u subscribe to?
Re: Lumia 620 Not Browsing by anasbeaut(f): 7:28pm On Jul 20, 2013
Using MTN network. i applied for the MTN BBC Weekly plan initially until it got exhausted. Den i tried browsing normally and it worked, but some days back it just stopped browsing. I even applied for another MTN Weekly plan which just got wasted and it is still not working.
Re: Lumia 620 Not Browsing by physise(m): 7:33pm On Jul 20, 2013
anasbeaut: Using MTN network. i applied for the MTN BBC Weekly plan initially until it got exhausted. Den i tried browsing normally and it worked, but some days back it just stopped browsing. I even applied for another MTN Weekly plan which just got wasted and it is still not working.
sorry bt mtn bis is no longer working
Re: Lumia 620 Not Browsing by anasbeaut(f): 7:43pm On Jul 20, 2013
then i applied with the normal daily data plan and it is still not browsing. The phone is just not browsing at all even with credit loaded.
Re: Lumia 620 Not Browsing by physise(m): 7:46pm On Jul 20, 2013
anasbeaut: then i applied with the normal daily data plan and it is still not browsing. The phone is just not browsing at all even with credit loaded.
settings to 3888 to get new configuration
Re: Lumia 620 Not Browsing by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 20, 2013
hold the volume down button and power button till the phone goes off and vibrates...then leave it to boot. it will work after that. any more help on windows phones, contact me.
anasbeaut: then i applied with the normal daily data plan and it is still not browsing. The phone is just not browsing at all even with credit loaded.
Re: Lumia 620 Not Browsing by anasbeaut(f): 11:42am On Jul 22, 2013
@ Physise Ok i sent Settings to MTN and the message i got is that my configuration could not be done automatically and i need to go to any MTN Walk in Centre for it to be done.
@ Kinesis, just did that and still not working
Re: Lumia 620 Not Browsing by physise(m): 11:50am On Jul 22, 2013
u cant browse normally with money right?try sending dataon to 131
Re: Lumia 620 Not Browsing by jmaine: 12:04pm On Jul 22, 2013
Try enabling the default MTN APN rather than the blackberry APN , lets see if you will be able to browse via your credit.
Re: Lumia 620 Not Browsing by anasbeaut(f): 5:27pm On Jul 23, 2013
@ physise, i sent data on to 131 and its not successful @jmaine whats my mtn apn cos its not displayed on my phone

(1) (Reply)

Nokia X, Cant It Download Whatsapp? / Get 50% Off Phones And Fashion In The Konga Democracy Deals / Pls Help Me, My Phone Was Stolen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.