Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,831 members, 7,851,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:36 AM

Joseph Yobo Chases Mother-in-law From Home - National Enquirer Magazine - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Joseph Yobo Chases Mother-in-law From Home - National Enquirer Magazine (29303 Views)

Photos From Joseph Yobo's Big Centenary / Joseph Yobo Poses With His Two Sons / Joseph Yobo Chases Mother In-law From Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joseph Yobo Chases Mother-in-law From Home - National Enquirer Magazine by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 21, 2013
Pls her movie character not real life!!
Abu Mikey: Patience Ozokwor things cheesy
Re: Joseph Yobo Chases Mother-in-law From Home - National Enquirer Magazine by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 21, 2013
o.obim:
Is John Fash now broke? Or has Adaeze's mum squandered all his money? He now has a shawarma joint 'fash shawarma royal' just by d entrance of suncity estate, Abuja.He uses one small container.Nothing tightabout d place.d place is just 2 weeks old

I think he has an office (UN)/house inside that estate.I don't know why a man who made millions wil b making shawarma inside a container by a bush.
Im 100% it's his or his wifes' cos I have seen both of them there on 3 occasion. Fash still drives d SUV one nothern gov gav him after d election, while d wife drves adas suv, a kia product.
I knw how Ada manipulated Yobo.a marriage built on deceit.Men open ya eyes, many of these ladies r desperate, they do anything jus to b marr

Are you for real? Shawarma ke? You seem to know what you're talking about.
Re: Joseph Yobo Chases Mother-in-law From Home - National Enquirer Magazine by collynzo2(m): 1:15pm On Jul 21, 2013
nerodenero: Can there be a smoke without fire?
(literally)Generators, cars etc.
(figuratively) Yes, people do make up COMPLETELY false stories.
Re: Joseph Yobo Chases Mother-in-law From Home - National Enquirer Magazine by Tintinix: 1:17pm On Jul 21, 2013
collynzo2: Yobo is Rivers born not Plateau born as suggested in that story. Can I safely conclude that the whole story is a lie?

There is a difference from where you are born and where you are from...

Travel and see..
Re: Joseph Yobo Chases Mother-in-law From Home - National Enquirer Magazine by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 21, 2013
Fire on the mountain!!! A polygamous mom may not have a very faithful daughter or kids... Feel so sorry for Yobo! Fine gurl + Bad Home = wahala wife
Re: Joseph Yobo Chases Mother-in-law From Home - National Enquirer Magazine by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 21, 2013
collynzo2: Yobo is Rivers born not Plateau born as suggested in that story. Can I safely conclude that the whole story is a lie?
he is from plateau
Re: Joseph Yobo Chases Mother-in-law From Home - National Enquirer Magazine by Kulas: 1:22pm On Jul 21, 2013
Guyz shld stop marrying because of beauty.Yobo feel he has all d money and can get any beautiful woman he want.Adaeze on d other hand,marry for money and not love.Natural love does no long exist in most marriages and relationships in dis country.Its a pity.If Yobo is not a star with money will Adaeze marry him? And if Adaeze is not a beautiful star will Yobo marry her?Abeg make una carry una wahala go jorr.
Re: Joseph Yobo Chases Mother-in-law From Home - National Enquirer Magazine by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 21, 2013
COOLDUN:
Yobo, you would have known from your mother in-law that they are after the big stars, whom they would suck dry and look for another one. I have been wondering why your game has been fast declining i never knew that you are living with two deadly monsters at home. With Jezebel to add to it.
LOL. Make una no break my fragile ribs this afternoon abeg.
Re: Joseph Yobo Chases Mother-in-law From Home - National Enquirer Magazine by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 21, 2013
pro01: Just wait until Yobo's finances begin to dry up (especially as his professional playing days are numbered), then you would realise that Adaeze and her mother are the same. She would dump his sorry azz for another rich man after sucking him dry.
u are making sense
Re: Joseph Yobo Chases Mother-in-law From Home - National Enquirer Magazine by AbuMikey(m): 1:29pm On Jul 21, 2013
bongosman: what have madam got to do with dis issue?monkey like u!
Have you got any sense of Humor?undecided
Re: Joseph Yobo Chases Mother-in-law From Home - National Enquirer Magazine by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 21, 2013
Most of these mother inlaws want to control their daughters' homes. The husbands have the duty of kicking their arsses. I trust myself, the two of them will be sent packing.
Re: Joseph Yobo Chases Mother-in-law From Home - National Enquirer Magazine by AbuMikey(m): 1:32pm On Jul 21, 2013
peppy luv: Pls her movie character not real life!!
Tell Me what I know!
Re: Joseph Yobo Chases Mother-in-law From Home - National Enquirer Magazine by collynzo2(m): 1:37pm On Jul 21, 2013
Tintinix:

There is a difference from where you are born and where you are from...

Travel and see..
He was born and bred in Rivers State. I doubt he has ever been to Plateau at all.
Re: Joseph Yobo Chases Mother-in-law From Home - National Enquirer Magazine by collynzo2(m): 1:37pm On Jul 21, 2013
Joavid:
he is from plateau
Poor joke
Re: Joseph Yobo Chases Mother-in-law From Home - National Enquirer Magazine by Frabidel(f): 1:47pm On Jul 21, 2013
Funny peepz!False stories?trust me,i cnt just wake up one day&be ppostin sum fake stories for u guys...I'm a blogger,its ma job!kindly check dis pix out,dats ma source or check dis link- WELCOME TO FRABIDEL'S BLOG: Joseph Yobo Disgraces His Mother-Inlaw,Sent Her Ou... http://frabidel..com/2013/07/joseph-yobo-disgraces-his-mother.html?spref=tw

Re: Joseph Yobo Chases Mother-in-law From Home - National Enquirer Magazine by obailala(m): 1:54pm On Jul 21, 2013
Abu Mikey: [size=13pt]Patience Ozokwor things[/size] cheesy
My thoughts exactly cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Joseph Yobo Chases Mother-in-law From Home - National Enquirer Magazine by jeffizy(m): 2:17pm On Jul 21, 2013
Ga.d.e.m.it! What stupid write-up is this?
Mushroom journalism.
"Yobo CHASES m.i.l out of the house".
Mtcheeew.
Re: Joseph Yobo Chases Mother-in-law From Home - National Enquirer Magazine by sylve11: 2:17pm On Jul 21, 2013
Tolexander: Sending the woman away for
interfering into the family of his
home is not really bad.
But he should remember the
communication between the
mother and her daughter isn't
barred of course they can always
communicate on phone or
getting to see each other apart
from yobo's home.
What if what the polyandry
nature runs in their veins or
everything he accused the
woman of doing is typical of
adaeze?

wise one theee. Oh! i forgot to click on 'like. lemme quickly do that. cool

1 Like

Re: Joseph Yobo Chases Mother-in-law From Home - National Enquirer Magazine by Kennito90(m): 2:19pm On Jul 21, 2013
Frabidel:

Source:National Enquirer Magazine
www.frabidel..com 4more update
Re: Joseph Yobo Chases Mother-in-law From Home - National Enquirer Magazine by ideylaff: 2:25pm On Jul 21, 2013
Chillisauce: Aww

They should reconcile abeg...

Your mother inlaw should be like your own mother.

LOL... thats tough and difficult to handle ooooo

all mother in-laws are just to be contained and compromised with, but no running my home for me... no way...

Yobo blind when he go pick wife... is it not the seed of cotton wool the mother sourned that the daughter will use for her own clothes

If you see yellow girl and u get over attracted... na ya wahala be that

Wish them all the very best sha....
Re: Joseph Yobo Chases Mother-in-law From Home - National Enquirer Magazine by kabaka1: 2:49pm On Jul 21, 2013
Seyioluwa11: Maybe d woman dey disturb yobo in d house,wu knows

...u mean she dey bother am 2 give am some........ shocked grin shocked ...u know...looool! It's very possible oh!
Re: Joseph Yobo Chases Mother-in-law From Home - National Enquirer Magazine by andyanders: 2:49pm On Jul 21, 2013
COOLDUN: I am not surprised to read this ugly news, i could remember last time when a lady boasted of how his father humiliated her senior sister's suitor by demanding for air ticket and payed trip to go and investigate his status where resides, just because his daughter is a medical doctor, by handout and body payment.

This is what you get whenever you marry from a family of gold diggers , I called the girl's entire family gold diggers and she was mad with me. Nowadays many women do not marry for love anymore but for wealth and comfort.

Yobo , you made a very big mistake by marrying a daughter of a woman who had two different kids with different men, a wise word says that before you marry a woman , you should first of all look at your mother in-law because her daughters must possess 85% of their mother's characters. It is by chance you can get a good girl from a broken home.

For example, what do you expect from a woman who left her husband because of a little quarrel and open a beer palour/resturant, hair salon, and nite club? do you think she will ever advice her daughter to be patient in her matrimonial home? big NO.

Yobo, you would have known from your mother in-law that they are after the big stars, whom they would suck dry and look for another one. I have been wondering why your game has been fast declining i never knew that you are living with two deadly monsters at home. With Jezebel to add to it.

No woman want to marry a man she can work and build a family with nowadays, they are looking for an already made man who would be their honey comb.

Joseph Yobo, it is never late to save your head, hence that girl is still living with you in that house, her wounded lioness , rampaging Jezebel mother will easily get you through her. They are working together and are on a mission. Until she repents and change for good do not ever lose guard, because you are living with another man's wife.

If she would not change i advice you to end the marriage and save your head, wicked and loveless woman can do undo. Do not say that i did not warn you.
Well spoken my brother. You are on point. Never marry from a broken home where you see divorcee running a bear palour/restaurant
Re: Joseph Yobo Chases Mother-in-law From Home - National Enquirer Magazine by free2ryhme: 2:51pm On Jul 21, 2013

reconcile abi

Did you read the story at all

You reconcile with someone who is willing to change nto cause you harm
Re: Joseph Yobo Chases Mother-in-law From Home - National Enquirer Magazine by thaoriginator: 2:53pm On Jul 21, 2013
I commented first on dis thread, what happened?
Re: Joseph Yobo Chases Mother-in-law From Home - National Enquirer Magazine by charlesm91(m): 2:56pm On Jul 21, 2013
Adex097: Both mama and pikin marry footballer ...nawa o.
ma desperate tins in their quest to get rich.
Re: Joseph Yobo Chases Mother-in-law From Home - National Enquirer Magazine by logica(m): 3:24pm On Jul 21, 2013
val_dee: Journalism is going to the dogs
It is already cohabiting with them, you are still speaking in continuous tense.
Re: Joseph Yobo Chases Mother-in-law From Home - National Enquirer Magazine by ALEXIS0240: 3:26pm On Jul 21, 2013
No wonder him loose form,settle your sh|ts and come back super eagles.with this family crises,them go over score us
Re: Joseph Yobo Chases Mother-in-law From Home - National Enquirer Magazine by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 21, 2013
[size=18pt]It was reliably revealed that the woman who’s married to her third husband with Adaeze and her younger sister from different men, allegedly controls the marriage to the extent of advising her daughter against getting pregnant for Yobo even after Joey, their son is almost three[/size]

Damnnnnnnn the woman moves around......third husband? Kilode?
Thought they divorce down there?
Re: Joseph Yobo Chases Mother-in-law From Home - National Enquirer Magazine by RedCard1(m): 3:55pm On Jul 21, 2013
This story is very funny and interesting. Well, the babe's mother's suggestion on her getting back to shape is a good idea in my opinion. Well, the woman might be falling for Yobo....lmao. This gist might also be a FAT LIE
Re: Joseph Yobo Chases Mother-in-law From Home - National Enquirer Magazine by angelseddy(f): 4:07pm On Jul 21, 2013
Adex097: Both mama and pikin marry footballer ...nawa o.

My dear, Gold digging of the highest order, nobody wants to dull! For da records, adaeze's mom is young, u'll think she is 7-10 yrs older than adaeze. Trim, classy and super fine.
Re: Joseph Yobo Chases Mother-in-law From Home - National Enquirer Magazine by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 21, 2013

evn when she's tearing my home apart? if i hear
Re: Joseph Yobo Chases Mother-in-law From Home - National Enquirer Magazine by mamagee3(f): 4:28pm On Jul 21, 2013
How do we know this story is true?

It could be a rumour

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FIFA U17WC: Meet Africa’s Four Representatives To Brazil / Messi Hits Out At Referee, Says 'He Does It On Purpose' As Argentina Struggles / Emiliano Sala Buried In Argentina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.