Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,332 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Repeat In A Sentence As Manytimes As You Can. - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Repeat In A Sentence As Manytimes As You Can. (2589 Views)

Arrange These Words To Form A Sentence / Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster / Make A Sentence From 5 Letters **reloaded** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Repeat In A Sentence As Manytimes As You Can. by Sodgi(m): 12:25am On May 25, 2008
Hey guyz, I dnt knw if any of u will like ds game. Its just a game dat proves how many times any one can use A WORD more dan once in a single sentence.

Let d game begin. Use a word as many times as u can in a single sentence and lets look out for the poster who can do it best.

Enjoy. cheesy cheesy
Re: Repeat In A Sentence As Manytimes As You Can. by Sodgi(m): 2:55am On May 25, 2008
Its funny how a game like ds can stimulate ur game sence. cheesy
Re: Repeat In A Sentence As Manytimes As You Can. by RampantT(f): 5:36am On May 25, 2008

You and your ideas of games
Re: Repeat In A Sentence As Manytimes As You Can. by Sodgi(m): 8:17am On May 25, 2008
@Rampant
So what word did you repeat? lol

Do you knw its not as easy as you think ? tongue
Re: Repeat In A Sentence As Manytimes As You Can. by lysaa(f): 10:53pm On May 25, 2008
its as easy as drinking water
Re: Repeat In A Sentence As Manytimes As You Can. by Sodgi(m): 11:27pm On May 25, 2008
lysaa mhen you dnt knw how much you are missed. cheesy
Re: Repeat In A Sentence As Manytimes As You Can. by lysaa(f): 11:31pm On May 25, 2008
Nna mahn, nwa bu pawpaw mahn, yoh wink
Re: Repeat In A Sentence As Manytimes As You Can. by Sodgi(m): 11:34pm On May 25, 2008
ehn, what language u typin cos I seem not to understand your language O. cheesy
Re: Repeat In A Sentence As Manytimes As You Can. by lysaa(f): 11:36pm On May 25, 2008
That is ibo, if can't get it, hapuya like that. wink
Re: Repeat In A Sentence As Manytimes As You Can. by Sodgi(m): 12:11am On May 26, 2008
Igbo, dats cool never knew ur igbo O. shocked
Re: Repeat In A Sentence As Manytimes As You Can. by Sodgi(m): 12:58am On May 28, 2008
wonder why she wasnt online yesterday, why today again?
Re: Repeat In A Sentence As Manytimes As You Can. by Nobody: 1:03am On May 28, 2008
sodgi is crazy, crazy as can be. Right, sodgi.
Re: Repeat In A Sentence As Manytimes As You Can. by Sodgi(m): 1:09am On May 28, 2008
4Her am bored, and all you can say is that am crazy. .aint you the crazy wan? grin
Re: Repeat In A Sentence As Manytimes As You Can. by Nobody: 1:12am On May 28, 2008
plz oh plz oh plz oh plz define the word crazy? tongue
Re: Repeat In A Sentence As Manytimes As You Can. by Sodgi(m): 1:53am On May 28, 2008
crazy is simply you when you are crazy tongue
Re: Repeat In A Sentence As Manytimes As You Can. by Nobody: 1:56am On May 28, 2008
So crazy is simply simply simply you? You are crazy bo, oh crazy you grin cheesy
Re: Repeat In A Sentence As Manytimes As You Can. by Sodgi(m): 2:04am On May 28, 2008
Hey crazy you, why aint your YIM working or is it crazy too? undecided cheesy
Re: Repeat In A Sentence As Manytimes As You Can. by Nobody: 2:10am On May 28, 2008
Sodgi:

Hey crazy you, why aint your YIM working or is it crazy too? undecided cheesy
No, you must be the be the crazy one b/c am offline, am offline, so give me a min, a minute not a sec o. grin
Re: Repeat In A Sentence As Manytimes As You Can. by Sodgi(m): 2:19am On May 28, 2008
You are wan funny, funny character. cheesy
[size=3pt]monkey[/size]
Re: Repeat In A Sentence As Manytimes As You Can. by Nobody: 2:24am On May 28, 2008
Sodgi:

You are wan funny, funny character. cheesy
[size=3pt]monkey[/size]
who be monkey? monkey you or you're the monkey? tongue
Re: Repeat In A Sentence As Manytimes As You Can. by Sodgi(m): 2:29am On May 28, 2008
You don edit am find am out abi grin
Re: Repeat In A Sentence As Manytimes As You Can. by manickal(m): 2:55pm On May 28, 2008
4her and sodgi please stop fighting with sodgi and 4her
Re: Repeat In A Sentence As Manytimes As You Can. by brownsilk(f): 12:52pm On May 29, 2008
the stuff posted on this thread is goin to go as far as showing the level of the thinking[b] of [/b] everyone and also the kind of stuff they are made of grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Repeat In A Sentence As Manytimes As You Can. by Sodgi(m): 9:27pm On May 30, 2008
Exactly wot games thread should be like, but exactly why are some users not into games like this? undecided
Re: Repeat In A Sentence As Manytimes As You Can. by lysaa(f): 9:29pm On Jun 03, 2008
looking for users, k, look through this game forum str8 down, my guy, nor branch o, just deY go, deY go, You will see another section, but my guy,look on str8, nor branch o, just deY go. You will find nuf users   grin
Re: Repeat In A Sentence As Manytimes As You Can. by Sodgi(m): 12:17am On Jun 04, 2008
guess u tryin2drive me insane, bt guess what. Am too sane to be driven insane grin
Re: Repeat In A Sentence As Manytimes As You Can. by Cayon(f): 3:09am On Jun 04, 2008
My self of course is more than just myself
Re: Repeat In A Sentence As Manytimes As You Can. by ThugLife1(m): 8:54pm On Jun 05, 2008
I think am crazy,yes am crazy thats why I act crazy smiley
Re: Repeat In A Sentence As Manytimes As You Can. by Sodgi(m): 2:18pm On Jun 10, 2008
You must be too crazy to realise that crazy begat crazy to have called yourself crazy! grin
Re: Repeat In A Sentence As Manytimes As You Can. by lalaboi(m): 2:39pm On Jun 15, 2008
some people are just tooo dull to realise that dull people like them belong in dull  places with dull persons like their dull selfs
Re: Repeat In A Sentence As Manytimes As You Can. by kolaoloye(m): 1:44pm On Jun 18, 2008
Warsaw never saw war until war saw warsaw kiss
Re: Repeat In A Sentence As Manytimes As You Can. by Sodgi(m): 6:43pm On Jun 20, 2008
Anywhere the mind goes, the man follows. And I mean Anywhere. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download PES 2021 ISO PPSSPP Android Full Transfer Of 2021 Season / Are U Brilliant? Then Solve This / Vote Or Nominate The Most Dirtiest Posters On This Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.