Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Guys, have You Ever Recieved This Kinda Look From A Female? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Guys, have You Ever Recieved This Kinda Look From A Female? (6766 Views)

I'm Kinda Confused... Is This Guy Helping Or Tapping Anointing? / Ladies, Can You Date A Guy With This Kinda Hairstyle? / Crazy Text Message I Recieved Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, have You Ever Recieved This Kinda Look From A Female? by MrCork: 2:16pm On Jul 21, 2013
angry

..Pleas advise!
Re: Guys, have You Ever Recieved This Kinda Look From A Female? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 21, 2013
No but I'm sure you receive plenty of them grin

4 Likes

Re: Guys, have You Ever Recieved This Kinda Look From A Female? by Dubemkelly(m): 2:46pm On Jul 21, 2013
TTYL

1 Like

Re: Guys, have You Ever Recieved This Kinda Look From A Female? by MrCork: 3:02pm On Jul 21, 2013
carefreewannabe: No but I'm sure you receive plenty of them grin

..who ask you! angry

2 Likes

Re: Guys, have You Ever Recieved This Kinda Look From A Female? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 21, 2013
Mr Cork. It ain't easy for you grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys, have You Ever Recieved This Kinda Look From A Female? by angelTI(f): 4:30pm On Jul 21, 2013
Dubemkelly: TTYL

bros, y do u want cork to rack his brain now. U should know he doesnt know the meaning of this!

@cork, its Talk To You Later
Re: Guys, have You Ever Recieved This Kinda Look From A Female? by MrCork: 4:51pm On Jul 21, 2013
..serrrriously...Black women giv u that look if u dont give them moiney but Nigerian women giv u that loook & then cuss yor whole family. ...coz of moiney...why do they bahave like that?..please advise? undecided
Re: Guys, have You Ever Recieved This Kinda Look From A Female? by MrCork: 4:56pm On Jul 21, 2013
..but serrriously..when waz the last time u saw a black woman or Nigerian female smile?...sweet smile?...sweeet nice smile that wud light up a room??..NEVER!!!..all they do is frown face like dragon (no oofeinse)
Re: Guys, have You Ever Recieved This Kinda Look From A Female? by WorldwarIII: 5:01pm On Jul 21, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
..but serrriously..when waz the last time u saw a black woman or Nigerian female smile?...sweet smile?...sweeet nice smile that wud light up a room??..NEVER!!!..all they do is frown face like dragon (no oofeinse)

You just want to forment trouble abi?
Re: Guys, have You Ever Recieved This Kinda Look From A Female? by MrCork: 5:04pm On Jul 21, 2013
World war III:

You just want to forment trouble abi?

...na bro..serriously..why do they always frown face?..and then they cuss cuss cuss u until yor hair starts fallin off??..why? undecided
Re: Guys, have You Ever Recieved This Kinda Look From A Female? by IAMBREEZY: 6:37pm On Jul 21, 2013
Bingo
Re: Guys, have You Ever Recieved This Kinda Look From A Female? by Sanboy25: 6:45pm On Jul 21, 2013
Seems like you're bored.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys, have You Ever Recieved This Kinda Look From A Female? by Popowaa: 7:05pm On Jul 21, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
angry

..Pleas advise!
kiss
-Mr Cork-:
angry

..Pleas advise!
Re: Guys, have You Ever Recieved This Kinda Look From A Female? by suogal(f): 7:46pm On Jul 21, 2013
What look?
Re: Guys, have You Ever Recieved This Kinda Look From A Female? by suogal(f): 7:46pm On Jul 21, 2013
What look?i see no pic or any look at all
Re: Guys, have You Ever Recieved This Kinda Look From A Female? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 21, 2013
grin
Re: Guys, have You Ever Recieved This Kinda Look From A Female? by MrCork: 8:31pm On Jul 21, 2013
suogal: What look?i see no pic or any look at all

...u dont have electricity??..cant u see the picture of the face symbol at the beginnin of the thread?undecided

2 Likes

Re: Guys, have You Ever Recieved This Kinda Look From A Female? by SpicyMimi(f): 9:12pm On Jul 21, 2013
angry angry angry
Re: Guys, have You Ever Recieved This Kinda Look From A Female? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 21, 2013
MUMU THREAD! angry

2 Likes

Re: Guys, have You Ever Recieved This Kinda Look From A Female? by olumaxi(m): 9:35pm On Jul 21, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...u dont have electricity??..cant u see the picture of the face symbol at the beginnin of the thread?undecided
dat culd b any eye..it culd b dat of illuminati
Re: Guys, have You Ever Recieved This Kinda Look From A Female? by NNMUU(m): 9:35pm On Jul 21, 2013
Sanboy25: Seems like you're bored.. undecided

It's idleness that's causing all of this

2 Likes

Re: Guys, have You Ever Recieved This Kinda Look From A Female? by Sanboy25: 9:38pm On Jul 21, 2013
NNMUU:

It's idleness that's causing all of this
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, have You Ever Recieved This Kinda Look From A Female? by mcevans1(m): 9:39pm On Jul 21, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
angry

..Pleas advise!

Please go and watch SpongeBob Squarepants undecided

3 Likes

Re: Guys, have You Ever Recieved This Kinda Look From A Female? by Rooneyboy(m): 9:49pm On Jul 21, 2013
Yawns !!!!!!!!!
Re: Guys, have You Ever Recieved This Kinda Look From A Female? by SpicyMimi(f): 10:11pm On Jul 21, 2013
mc~evans:

Please go and watch SpongeBob Squarepants undecided
awwwwwwwwwwh....my favourite cartoon of all time! I miss waaatchn this cartoon on Nick channel by 11pm every night...cry
i miss spongebob and patrick...also Mr.Krabs and his Krabby Patty sold at the Krusty Krab. sad

2 Likes

Re: Guys, have You Ever Recieved This Kinda Look From A Female? by mcevans1(m): 10:37pm On Jul 21, 2013
SpicyMimi:
awwwwwwwwwwh....my favourite cartoon of all time! I miss waaatchn this cartoon on Nick channel by 11pm every night...cry
i miss spongebob and patrick...also Mr.Krabs and his Krabby Patty sold at the Krusty Krab. sad

Really shocked? wink wink I'm watching it right now as we speak cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys, have You Ever Recieved This Kinda Look From A Female? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 21, 2013
seriously..mr cork...i hope all is well with u
Re: Guys, have You Ever Recieved This Kinda Look From A Female? by SpicyMimi(f): 11:47am On Jul 22, 2013
mc~evans:

Really shocked? wink wink I'm watching it right now as we speak cheesy cheesy

so u wanted Mr. Cork to join u right? grin grin grin
i hope they continue showing d cartoon till am thru wid my skul session.
Re: Guys, have You Ever Recieved This Kinda Look From A Female? by mcevans1(m): 2:34pm On Jul 22, 2013
SpicyMimi:
so u wanted Mr. Cork to join u right? grin grin grin
i hope they continue showing d cartoon till am thru wid my skul session.

Cork ko, Kanta ni cheesy grin I watch SpongeBob almost everyday. So you don't need to worry about that. Want some candy wink?
Re: Guys, have You Ever Recieved This Kinda Look From A Female? by MrCork: 10:18pm On Jul 22, 2013
ClassicLady: MUMU THREAD! angry

...who told u that u waz classsy?...bus conductors?. undecided
Re: Guys, have You Ever Recieved This Kinda Look From A Female? by SpicyMimi(f): 1:33pm On Jul 24, 2013
mc~evans:

Cork ko, Kanta ni cheesy grin I watch SpongeBob almost everyday. So you don't need to worry about that. Want some candy wink?
hehehe...nah thanks! wink
Re: Guys, have You Ever Recieved This Kinda Look From A Female? by prinx55555(m): 8:19pm On Jul 24, 2013
i wish i neva took my time 2 read dis futurelez dog's thread

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny Quotes By Pete Edochie / Hilarious Bible Quiz(answer 3 Question And Laugh Out 9 Teeth) / My Jokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.