Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,537 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Boy Went To Heaven In Near Death Experience - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Boy Went To Heaven In Near Death Experience (1470 Views)

Sermon That Touches The Heart: The Day My Boyfriend And I Went To Church / Did This Really Happen? Mana Falling From Heaven In Angola!!! Since 1945 / Angel Descends From Heaven In RCCG Ebute-Metta Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy Went To Heaven In Near Death Experience by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:55pm On Jul 21, 2013
Boy Goes To Heaven During Near Death Experience

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNWyJWdE75A

But, as it is written:

"What no eye has seen, nor ear heard, nor the heart of man imagined, what God has prepared for those who love him" – 1 Corinthians 2:9

During an emergency appendectomy 4-year-old Colton had an amazing out of body experience. When he woke up from the surgery he was able to tell his parents so many things he never could have known. He met his great-grandfather and sister who had died in-utero, while in heaven. This story is such a powerful testimony to the truth of an eternal soul and the existence of heaven! Check out the book about his experience, Heaven Is For Real.

Read more at http://jesus-loves-you.org/boy-near-death-experience/#LVYZ0B2BEO6YqD5H.99
Re: Boy Went To Heaven In Near Death Experience by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 21, 2013
^^^ why do you believe visions more than the word of God? Dont you know that satan can orchestrate visions too?
Re: Boy Went To Heaven In Near Death Experience by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:42pm On Jul 21, 2013
Segeggs:

^^^ why do you believe visions more than the word of God? Dont you know that satan can orchestrate visions too?

Heaven is real. Don't miss it!
Re: Boy Went To Heaven In Near Death Experience by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:14pm On Jul 22, 2013
Re: Boy Went To Heaven In Near Death Experience by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 22, 2013
Olaadegbu,what's your obsession with heaven n hell visions?Do u know that your pastor whom u hold in high esteem is very skeptical of such visions?
Re: Boy Went To Heaven In Near Death Experience by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:36pm On Jul 22, 2013
Beretta92:

Olaadegbu,what's your obsession with heaven n hell visions?Do u know that your pastor whom u hold in high esteem is very skeptical of such visions?

Heaven is so real. Don't you miss it.

Re: Boy Went To Heaven In Near Death Experience by frank317: 5:25pm On Jul 22, 2013
Ya, I just came back from heaven a few weeks ago... Had a nice time over there with the angels.

@poster, u can can over to my house, I can share with you the remainder of the heavinly champaigne that I came back with me.

Its quite tasty, won't you like to have a sip?
Re: Boy Went To Heaven In Near Death Experience by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:58pm On Jul 22, 2013
frank3.16:

Ya, I just came back from heaven a few weeks ago... Had a nice time over there with the angels.

@poster, u can can over to my house, I can share with you the remainder of the heavinly champaigne that I came back with me.

Its quite tasty, won't you like to have a sip?

Get an afterlife.
Re: Boy Went To Heaven In Near Death Experience by superior1: 7:39pm On Jul 22, 2013
@Ola, when are you getting your own near death, it is high time you give us a first hand experience but when you do, try stay like a month in hell, I need the blue print and architectural design of the place for frosbel

2 Likes

Re: Boy Went To Heaven In Near Death Experience by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:48pm On Jul 22, 2013
superior1:

@Ola, when are you getting your own near death, it is high time you give us a first hand experience but when you do, try stay like a month in hell, I need the blue print and architectural design of the place for frosbel

I'll rather learn from the experience of those whose testimony collaborates with the Scriptures than be obstinate and stiff necked.
Re: Boy Went To Heaven In Near Death Experience by Judas2013: 7:38am On Aug 17, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Heaven is so real. Don't you miss it.

Stop promotions fear,you are spreading negative energy! If there truly is a hell,it is meant for christians
Re: Boy Went To Heaven In Near Death Experience by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 17, 2013
superior1: @Ola, when are you getting your own near death, it is high time you give us a first hand experience but when you do, try stay like a month in hell, I need the blue print and architectural design of the place for frosbel
cheesy
Re: Boy Went To Heaven In Near Death Experience by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 17, 2013
Re: Boy Went To Heaven In Near Death Experience by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 17, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

I'll rather learn from the experience of those whose testimony collaborates with the Scriptures than be obstinate and stiff necked.
No,nothing wud be better than u going there to see n feel things for yourself.Fear not,the lord's with u.
Re: Boy Went To Heaven In Near Death Experience by PastorOluT(m): 4:37pm On Aug 17, 2013
superior1: @Ola, when are you getting your own near death, it is high time you give us a first hand experience but when you do, try stay like a month in hell, I need the blue print and architectural design of the place for frosbel

Can't stop laughing
Re: Boy Went To Heaven In Near Death Experience by Candour(m): 7:58pm On Aug 17, 2013
Lord almighty, pls deliver bro OLAADEGBU from the spirit of hell tourism in Jesus Christ's name.
Amen
Re: Boy Went To Heaven In Near Death Experience by mccooler(m): 11:40pm On Aug 22, 2013
Judas2013:

Stop promotions fear,you are spreading negative energy! If there truly is a hell,it is meant for christians

Why are you afraid [Phil 2:12 see below]? these are remainders. if you were alive after Jesus ascension you wouldn't have believed the book of revelation. am sure you are aware that it was bore out of revelation. I read and listen to all of this revelation when ever i'm opportuned to do so. but am always guided by the word of God. i'll say any one with message contrary to the word of God is trashed immediately. try it it'll help you faith and salvation.

Philippians 2:12 Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling

Joel 2:28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:

shalom...
Re: Boy Went To Heaven In Near Death Experience by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:55pm On Sep 04, 2013
mccooler:

Why are you afraid [Phil 2:12 see below]? these are remainders. if you were alive after Jesus ascension you wouldn't have believed the book of revelation. am sure you are aware that it was bore out of revelation. I read and listen to all of this revelation when ever i'm opportuned to do so. but am always guided by the word of God. i'll say any one with message contrary to the word of God is trashed immediately. try it it'll help you faith and salvation.

Philippians 2:12 Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling

Joel 2:28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:

shalom...

Good approach.

(1) (Reply)

Can Tatto Take You To Hell? / 'eat Grass Pastor Makes His Congregation Drink PETROL / Dr Sign Fireman Becomes United Nations Peace Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.