Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Hope Dis Is Not Madness, Another Degree - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Hope Dis Is Not Madness, Another Degree (663 Views)

Any Hope For Oracle Professionals In Nigeria? / Any Hope With 3.49 CGPA? / Any Hope For Those "Unfortunate" To Have Finished With 3rd Class? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hope Dis Is Not Madness, Another Degree by Nosu(m): 5:04pm On Jul 21, 2013
I think your advice might make a lot of difference

I am 29 years of age, I graduate of computer science(ND and Bsc) and I finished with 2.1 .
when I was in ss 2, I actually wanted to study agricultural science but I was discourage.
I am now doing a computer related job but I still feel like return to school to study agric. what is ur advice?
Re: Hope Dis Is Not Madness, Another Degree by santimmytiago(m): 6:18pm On Jul 21, 2013
Its like U̶̲̥̅̊ will have to go back grin
Re: Hope Dis Is Not Madness, Another Degree by Nosu(m): 8:19pm On Jul 21, 2013
@santim
if wat u read seem funny, that's gud.
if is funny here it would hv be better u no
Re: Hope Dis Is Not Madness, Another Degree by funkybaby(f): 9:08pm On Jul 21, 2013
you are 29 years old, currently employed, you have two degrees and yet you want to return to school to study agricultural science. . . . lol.

yes, it is madness ! undecided
Re: Hope Dis Is Not Madness, Another Degree by Nobody: 12:51am On Jul 22, 2013
Nosu: I think your advice might make a lot of difference

I am 29 years of age, I graduate of computer science(ND and Bsc) and I finished with 2.1 .
when I was in ss 2, I actually wanted to study agricultural science but I was discourage.
I am now doing a computer related job but I still feel like return to school to study agric. what is ur advice?
Really? *faints*
Re: Hope Dis Is Not Madness, Another Degree by AjanleKoko: 1:57pm On Jul 22, 2013
funkybaby: you are 29 years old, currently employed, you have two degrees and yet you want to return to school to study agricultural science. . . . lol.

yes, it is madness ! undecided

OP doesn't have two degrees. Just the one.

@OP,
Any specific reason for wanting to study the agricultural science? At least you're more mature now than when you were in secondary school. Either you're not interested in working with computers, or you can't find a job working with computers. There must be a reason why you still want to study agriculture. Enlighten us on that reason pls.
Re: Hope Dis Is Not Madness, Another Degree by Nosu(m): 6:25pm On Jul 22, 2013
@all : thank you all for ur contributions.

@ajanlekoko: I hv tried on several occassions to do away wit the idea of returning to agriculture, but it keeps resurfacing.
after my ND program, I tot with my upper credit I could along the line develop interest for computer( because actually it wasn't my idea ). but somehow, after like 11 years in d field I am still not fulfil, and my drive is low.
I know that the field is lucrative but it just look as if is not my thing.

(1) (Reply)

SAP Training Study Materials / Invitation For Oral Interview / Msc Occupational Health And Safety Vs Professional Cert From NISP>> Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.