Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,312 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

True Stories Of True Merpeople Encounters - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / True Stories Of True Merpeople Encounters (4404 Views)

10 Paranormal Investigations And Encounters In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

True Stories Of True Merpeople Encounters by Stormborn: 5:18pm On Jul 21, 2013
Dive master Jeff Leicher, photographed the creature known as the "kaiwi point mermaid" on april 12 1998. I'd heard about her before" says jeff leicher, who operates jack's diving locker. We were on our way out to a point of when a school of dolphins started following the boat, playing in our wake. Suddenly one of the men on the port side started yelling amd pointing. "i couldn't believe what i saw there,not 10 feet from the bow was what looked like a nude woman. " she had long flowing hair and one of the most beautiful faces i have ever seen. But there was no way a human being could be swimming so fast, she was swimming at the same speed with the dolphines. She leapt into the air and my heart almost gave out on me .the entire lower half of her was covered with scale and tapered back into a huge fish tail. She jumped once more then disappeared under the surface. All 10 people on board saw the mermaid. As we arrived at the point that we were diving and started to dive. I was photographing some colourful fish with my under water camera. Suddenly i felt something brush against my right leg.she shot me like a streak of lightnimg, then turned and came back around me, swimming the other way. I just aimed the camera and started snapping picture. I kept shooting as she broke for the surface and swam away. Weakly world news had leichers picture analized by three high profile photography labs. All three labs say the photos are genuine and have not been tempered with.
Re: True Stories Of True Merpeople Encounters by Stormborn: 5:33pm On Jul 21, 2013
Another story. On may 24 2013 in the town of KIRYAT YAM, ISREAL there were multiple report of mermaids coming onshore. A wittness said those mermaids are usually so snubby, always playing to exitment and then leaving to go back to the depth of the sea as soon as they get some attention. I hope they choose btw the land and sea before they start upsetting the locals. But not everyone has been so welcoming, one resident said " they need to go back where the came from, they are scaring the the children and bringing too many strangers to our shores it's disrupting the peace of our community" said the woman.
Re: True Stories Of True Merpeople Encounters by Stormborn: 11:20pm On Jul 21, 2013
Please for your information, merpeople are said to be very shy and elusive.

(1) (Reply)

Converter Any Of Your Picture To Cartoon For Free / New Infinity Tv Frequency / With Mtn 2000% Bonus, Turn N100 To N2000, N200 To N4000 And More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.