Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,899 members, 7,821,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Before You Buy That Car - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Before You Buy That Car (905 Views)

Read This Before You Buy That Car Pls ! / Things You Must Consider Before You Buy That Car / When To Dump That Car Engine Before It Runs You Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Before You Buy That Car by Aare1(m): 6:20pm On Jul 21, 2013
There are a couple of things you should consider before you buy a car, especially if it is your first car. Its not enough for the car to be affordably priced or beautiful to the eye. You have to consider your driving needs ( much or little), your location (residence, work), & most importantly, your wallet….AFTER shelling out the money for purchase.

I’ve listed a few things here that a prospective car owner should look into before he or she sets out to Tincan or Cotonou or Stallion Motors e.t.c. to pick a vehicle.

1) Availability of spares:
If you are not buying any of the popular brands like Toyota or Nissan or Honda, & you choose to go for an Opel, a Chevrolet or Rover 75 ( some older Rovers r practically Hondas tho), e.t.c. then go to the popular spare parts market around you & be sure they have spares. So your car won’t be grounded just because you can’t find a certain fuse or even a fuel filter. These days tho, its becoming relatively easier to order parts online, but that may take some time.

Read more @ http://www.autoinfo.com.ng/before-you-buy-that-car/

Re: Before You Buy That Car by safejourney: 1:40pm On Jul 24, 2013
Aare, I really enjoy your comment. Please I need you reply very urgent, Is Sienna 1999 to 2002 fuel economy and is spare part available in ordinary market in Nigeria?

I have interest in the car but I need your advise first.

(1) (Reply)

Would You Like To Drive This Car ? / See What This Keke Man Did(photo) / White Honda Crosstour 2012 For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.