Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Mercy Johnson’s Hips Can’t Contest Mine, I Have The Best Figure In Nollywood - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson’s Hips Can’t Contest Mine, I Have The Best Figure In Nollywood (3057 Views)

Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Sexy Figure In New Stunning Photo / Kate Henshaw Flaunts Hourglass Figure In Sports Polo And Black Leggings / Mercy Johnson Is Wanted By Nigerian Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson’s Hips Can’t Contest Mine, I Have The Best Figure In Nollywood by fedrick901(m): 7:39pm On Jul 21, 2013
[img]http://3.bp..com/-CaLOFYEoxDQ/UewtheNVtTI/AAAAAAAACx8/1nSxE6hpTik/s1600/Crystal-hips+mercy+johnson+hips+9aijahouse.jpg[/img]
Mercy Johnson’s Hips Can’t Contest Mine, I Have The Best Figure In Nollywood – Crystal Okoye

Crystal Okoye hasn’t got a profile as long as an arm but her profile is rich, unusual and fascinating. Barely a year on the scene, the curvaceous twenty-something has done 18 movies with more than 5 of those as the leading lady- now, that’s a profile even the best in the industry will gawk at. In this chat with Weekend Groove, the newest sensation in Nollywood as she has come to be known shares her experience, her rise to fame and what makes her tick: enjoy…

What do you think are your selling points?
My selling point are my hips. I think Mercy Johnson’s hips are just learning where mine are. I know that I am well-shaped. If you ask me, I have got the best shape in Nollywood. And it is just not my hips alone, my eyes, my legs and my height as a woman all compliment my nice figure.
You may say I don’t have the front but I have the back.

The back speaks for me.
Is it true that upcoming actors and actresses now pay producers to be featured in films?
They do that. Some pay their way to be featured. Yes, it is happening alright.

Have you ever had to do that?
God forbid. I would rather give up the job than succumb to that. I am an actress, the producer is supposed to pay me not the other way round.

What’s your idea about s^x. Should it be done only after marriage?
Sex is a free gift from God, meant for us, man and woman to enjoy ourselves. I don’t believe in that ‘after marriage’ crap. I believe in sex before marriage because it is very important you know partner very well, sexually and otherwise, before you two are sworn together for life.

Don't think you got that like toolz, Omotola and others, Okoye! Tundeola.com will rather follow the way of the Scriptures on this last part

more......

Don't think you got that like toolz, Omotola and others, Okoye! Tundeola.com will rather follow the way of the Scriptures on this last part

Best wishes!

like our page on facebook @ www.facebook.com/9aijahouse
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Hips Can’t Contest Mine, I Have The Best Figure In Nollywood by Sanboy25: 9:04pm On Jul 21, 2013
undecided undecided Nothing hot here...

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson’s Hips Can’t Contest Mine, I Have The Best Figure In Nollywood by physise(m): 9:16pm On Jul 21, 2013
dat ASS
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Hips Can’t Contest Mine, I Have The Best Figure In Nollywood by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 21, 2013
see this omo alata with her amoeba yansh. mwttcheeew
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Hips Can’t Contest Mine, I Have The Best Figure In Nollywood by Tobetoe(m): 11:16pm On Jul 21, 2013
See mumu, u dey show ursef,. Fyn u no fyn, u just be liability,shapeless,.. Make i tell u sometim , guys like front more than back,, who wan eat ur dirty yansh ,full of shit.. Anyway, am fourth to comment, almost dia

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson’s Hips Can’t Contest Mine, I Have The Best Figure In Nollywood by Mynd44: 1:16am On Jul 22, 2013
Barely a year and 18 movies.....now I remember why I don't watch Nollywood movies

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson’s Hips Can’t Contest Mine, I Have The Best Figure In Nollywood by dabrake(m): 2:08am On Jul 22, 2013
See her groundnut-shaped yansh
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Hips Can’t Contest Mine, I Have The Best Figure In Nollywood by dBard: 3:42am On Jul 22, 2013
Maybe if she had shown us both views undecided
for now..I'll still give it to Mercy Johnson..

Btw, how can her shape b her selling point in d movie industry?? How does it reflect on her acting abilties,abi do ppl watch her hips not 'her'.??
Anyway, its Nollywood sha undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Hips Can’t Contest Mine, I Have The Best Figure In Nollywood by Nobody: 3:49am On Jul 22, 2013
Why couldn't she make this statement before Mercy's pregnancy?
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Hips Can’t Contest Mine, I Have The Best Figure In Nollywood by Nobody: 3:49am On Jul 22, 2013
The girl has no Boobs sef undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Hips Can’t Contest Mine, I Have The Best Figure In Nollywood by Mynd44: 7:35am On Jul 22, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Wetin you wan take her Bosoms do?

I dey suspect you oooo
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Hips Can’t Contest Mine, I Have The Best Figure In Nollywood by bclipse(f): 11:50am On Jul 22, 2013
Babe u re a first class learner mayb u shd chk out some mercy picks nd knw dat u hav only jst begun #hehehehe#
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Hips Can’t Contest Mine, I Have The Best Figure In Nollywood by Okijajuju1(m): 11:53am On Jul 22, 2013
I cant believe I rushed out and spent my last 200 Naira on X-Large sized Vaseline for this shiit.. angry

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson’s Hips Can’t Contest Mine, I Have The Best Figure In Nollywood by Mynd44: 11:53am On Jul 22, 2013
bclipse: Babe u re a first class learner mayb u shd chk out some mercy picks nd knw dat u hav only jst begun #hehehehe#
How about you? Make we see your own na
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Hips Can’t Contest Mine, I Have The Best Figure In Nollywood by fedrick901(m): 12:41pm On Jul 22, 2013
Sanboy25: undecided undecided Nothing hot here...
move on bro
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Hips Can’t Contest Mine, I Have The Best Figure In Nollywood by fedrick901(m): 12:41pm On Jul 22, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
abi
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Hips Can’t Contest Mine, I Have The Best Figure In Nollywood by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 22, 2013
You got the back not the front. Enough! Stop deceiving some people!

(1) (Reply)

Toolz Grabs M.i's Butt! Lol / Pictures From Toyin Aimahku Birthday Yesterday / [PHOTO] Kim Kardashian Wears Shows Cleavage, In A Nude Dress With Thigh-high Sli

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.