Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,307 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Diary: ‘people Find Me Intimidating’ – Pokello - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Diary: ‘people Find Me Intimidating’ – Pokello (523 Views)

Pokello Presents Her BBA Love, Elikem, To Zimbabwe (photos) / Bassey And Pokello Evicted From Big Brother Africa / BBA 2013 The Chase: Zimbabwe Things! The Infamous Big Brother Africa Pokello Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Diary: ‘people Find Me Intimidating’ – Pokello by bbafrica: 7:46pm On Jul 21, 2013
[img]http://bbafrica.tv/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/P_Jul21_184304.bmp[/img]

“I’m a very strong person. People find me intimidating,” Pokello shared with Big Brother during her Nomination Diary.

The Zim rep who has been saved a record four times also told Biggie that she’s always up because she’s a strong player of the game adding that other Chasemates want her out because she has a good life out side the house and probably doesn’t need the Chase money as much as they need it.

Biggie asked her about her HOH swap speculations and as always, she was spot on. She said that Sulu saved Elikem while Bimp saved himself and put up Bassey.

As regards any possibilities of gong home today, Pokello said “I’m confident as always and I hope Africa saves me once more.” She thanked Africa for saving her the last four times and stressed that she’s always humbled whenever she thinks about the love Africa has showed her given her negative image portrayed by the media back home in Zimbabwe.

source:http://bbafrica.tv/47898/diary-people-find-me-intimidating-pokello/

(1) (Reply)

New Soap Opera Next June On African Magic / Road To Fab / Iyanya's Video For Head Swell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.