Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,917 members, 7,810,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

The Name 'Jesus':Genesis Of Apostasy. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Name 'Jesus':Genesis Of Apostasy. (878 Views)

Religion : Evangelism And The Fear Of Apostasy. / The Name JESUS Mysteriously Written By Unseen Hand In The Sky / Why Is The Name Jesus Not Effective In My Nightmares? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Name 'Jesus':Genesis Of Apostasy. by Lanreylan(m): 10:22pm On Jul 21, 2013
Today,there is no name under the heaven that commands respect and even deserves to be worshiped before the Christians other than ‘Jesus’ Christ,a native of Jerusalem born in Bethlehem and Jewish by tribe.The name ‘Jesus’ is claimed to be divine so it must be respected and correctly pronounced and written.Surprisingly and ridiculous to say,there is nothing like the word ‘Jesus’ known to the Israelite Jews or the Gentiles of his time and birth place.He was never addressed as ‘Jesus’.Today Christians do not know the real letters that make up the original divine name brought by angel Gabriel,yet they call ignorantly on ‘Jesus’!
Is the word ‘Jesus’ an Aramaic – Hebrew? This would sound funny,but it is a serious matter especially in relation to your salvation.Do you know that the word ‘‘Jesus’’ is the misnomer of his divine name,which he would not answer if Pope calls him therewith during his lifetime,and he would have corrected or rebuked any erring person?

Rev. Father Paulinus O. Anaedu in his book titled ‘God’s Name is Not Jehova”, writes:
“Our Lord (‘Jesus’) was not the first only person to bear this name (‘Jesus’).The Deuteronomica book of Eccelesciates or Sirach was written by a man called Jesus. Jesus was the English translation of its Greek equivalent Insous.The Greek language has no ‘J’ or ‘Y’ with hard ‘i’ capitalized as I.To transcribe Insous literarily into English alphabets will give Jesous.Jesous represents the Hebrew and Aramaic name Yesua”.

Aramaic was real Christ dialect of the Hebrew language and he was called,Yesa by his people.In Arabic version it is Isa.This name Yesua as referred to by Fr. Paulinus and other Christian writers as the original Hebrew name for the misname ‘Jesus’ is even unreliable,because they used to equate Jesus – Yesua = Yehoshua = Joshua! Can we then say that one can be calling Jesus but have Joshua in mind? Assuming we replace all the Joshua in the Bible with Jesus or vice-versa,imagine the degree of error that would occur and the problem that Christians will face in identifying individual person.Thus the Aramaic Yesa or its divine Arabic Isais the real name.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkEBUC0APMg&app=m
Re: The Name 'Jesus':Genesis Of Apostasy. by Lanreylan(m): 10:28pm On Jul 21, 2013
The question now is,why the equivalent and translated form of name? Why not call a spade a spade? Knowing fully well that, “if it is like him,it is not him and cannot be!” Father Simon A. Okafor commented:let us address God properly and be aware that an error in pronunciation or writing somebody’s personal name,talk less of God and Creator is always annoying. Meaning that whenever any Christian calls ‘Jesus’,he is annoyed and he is angry with you.Consequently your salvation in the misname continues to melt away.The Aramaic Yesa cannot prove too hard to pronounce for Christian world as they are versed in ‘speaking in tongue’,and there exist tens of difficult names than that of Yesau in the Bible.
If there is a lot in a name why did Christians decide to change Yesua in Hebrew to latinized English ‘Jesus’? The case is far more than mere using equivalent and the misname ‘Jesus,’or one that can be imagined,the secret of choosing this translated name ‘Jesus’ by the Christians is that, there has been a mix- up, another ‘Jesus’ is in play as double and doubtful ethics are being reported for the name ‘Jesus’ Christ in the Bible.Any of the so called contradiction in the New testament is not all that deliberate or is it a mistake but it is due to the presence of a strange ‘Jesus’ in the mirror of true Christ, it is the word of an unknown ‘Jesus’ coming out from the mouth of the true one, which the Bible writers are incapable of separating and they lack the holy spirit and technique to exorcize.

We have studied the Bible and we found therein alloyed ‘Jesus’ i.e. fake and real ‘Jesus’ in the personality of true Christ. But the Muslim characters of real Christ exhibited in the Bible supported by Qur’anic evidence have helped to separate the biblical mixture of the ‘Jesus’.There exist other three (3) ‘Jesus’,fake persons bearing the name ‘Jesus’,which their obnoxious and sinful characters with writers’ imaginations were credited to the profile of Isa (True Christ).Christians are trying to cover up the mix – up with ‘Jesus’ Christ.The first among the fake ‘Jesus’ was the one attributed above as the writer of Ecclesiastes with conceited utterances (Ecclesiastes 1: 16) or possibly ‘Jeshu-run’ who kicked against and forsook God who made him’ (Deuteronomy 32:15).The other two were contemporaries of Isa (True ‘Jesus’).One ‘Jesus’ was Paul’s fellow worker as narrated: “And ‘Jesus’ which, is called Justus who are of the circumcision. These are my fellow workers unto the kingdom.” Colossians 4: 11.
The third one was “Bar-Jesus’ ,a false prophet – false ‘Jesus’ and a sorcerer, as reported: ‘’And when they had gone through the isle unto Pa-phos they found a certain sorcerer,a false prophet,a Jew, whose name was Bar-’Jesus’ Act13:6.
This false ‘Jesus’ (Bar-‘Jesus’) was said to be child of Devil,the one that has been camouflaging as the true ‘Jesus’ in the city and has been mistaken for him,he has cast confusion into the hearts of the then faithful, he uttered statements contrary to that of true Christ,and instilled wrong faith into the acclaimed Christians,he was full of conceit, unmannerly conduct and by these perverted many souls Acts 13: 10.

There is evidence that this Bar-‘Jesus’ was the one who appeared and indoctrinated Apostle Paul with all his deceitful practices 2 Corinthians 12: 16.Many statements and deeds recorded for biblical ‘Jesus’ cannot be accepted for Isa of the Quran but credited to presence of fake Jesus found in the Bible.
Re: The Name 'Jesus':Genesis Of Apostasy. by Lanreylan(m): 10:32pm On Jul 21, 2013
For example how can we reconcile the statements:“I have come not to set peace on the earth but to set sword,and to cause violence among family” Matthew 10: 34-35 with “Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you” John 14:27.Or one who boasted:“whatever you ask in my name I will do it “John 14:14.With “I can do nothing on my own authority…” John 5:30.

There is no evidence that Paul did not borrow the ideology and imbibe the spirit of the fake Jesus through his numerous confession of being deceitful when conscience pricked him.Though it was said, he blinds the man,but he was still living. Paul might have done that to take over the job of the fake Jesus,which Paul seems to represent in totality,and the blind man became is secret master!
The above paragraphs reveal the ‘two ‘Jesus’ in one’ or an ‘equivocal ‘Jesus’ in the shadow of truthful one.The ‘masquerade ‘Jesus’ or his concept crept into gospel right from the time of the so called ‘crucifixion’ of the supposed lord ‘Jesus’ Christ (Luke 22:42),as all the disciples abandoned him and fled the scene at the time of his crucifixion (Mark 14:50).Therefore did not know whether or not and which ‘Jesus’ was put to the alleged cross and the history of fictitious death was hijacked.Finally and unfortunately for the concept of the fake resurrected ‘Jesus’,he appeared to the disciples and he was suspected and noticed for the first time “and when they (disciples) saw him (‘‘Jesus’’) they worshipped him but some doubted “Matthew 28:17. You ask doubted what? Doubted if he was the real and old ‘Jesus’ who was taken to the crucifixion tree; and they suspected that a resurrected soul cannot assume the perfect human body. The new task he dictated to them on the spot: “Go yee therefore and teach all nation “Matthew 28:19 as against the true christ’ earlier command.“Go not into the way of the Gentiles and into any city of Samaritans enter ye not. But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel” Matthew 10: 5-6, became strange. There and then everything in history of true Christ teaching changed. Such differences are based on imagination, falsehood and self-desire that assume personality of another Jesus.
Re: The Name 'Jesus':Genesis Of Apostasy. by Lanreylan(m): 10:36pm On Jul 21, 2013
Muslims reject the diluted ‘Jesus’ altogether,we strongly oppose the worshiping or following a ‘confused lord-god’ of this distorted ‘Jesus’.We are in line with those worried immediate disciples of true Christ. The Cambridge Encyclopedia -1994 second edition, states: “Some scholars have been pessimistic about efforts to reconstruct the life of ‘Jesus’ at all from our Gospel sources and have distinguished between the ‘‘Jesus’ of history’ and the ‘Christ of Faith’,with only the latter being theologically significant for faith.More recent scholars have often attached greater importance to the historical ‘Jesus’ for Christian faith”

Having separated the chaff from the grain you can now select your choice of ‘‘Jesus’’. But Muslims cannot be satisfied with this diluted and unaccredited biblical ‘‘Jesus’’ as St. Paul confessed “we know in part and we prophecies in part” 1Corinthians 13:9.For any reasonable man,this Paul’s statement nullifies all other convictions and belief in Christianity for there can be no genuine faith when a question remains unanswered. Where part is known and part unknown! But I tell you the ‘Grace’ and ‘Atonement’ doctrines are being used as cloak to cover the greater part of the unknown ‘Jesus’ of history.Nevertheless whatever the length and thickness of the garment of falsehood used to cover the fragmentary ‘Jesus’, Islamic truth will discover and expose it!
Re: The Name 'Jesus':Genesis Of Apostasy. by Lanreylan(m): 10:38pm On Jul 21, 2013
A combination of vulgar and refined conducts which are credited to righteous prophet like Isa (True Christ) denotes a serious confusion and a great problem in Christendom,surely it is not from God! And one wonders what happened to ‘Holy Ghost’ when ‘devil ghost’ was parading itself? Bible says God is not author of confusion but peace” 1 Cor. 14:33. Who then confused the Christians in this matter? That is a broken bottle to chew!
No doubt there are fabricated and false ‘Jesus’ in the Bible which accounts for innovating the bogus and misname ‘Jesus’ and strange doctrines at a time when Isa true Christ had disappeared from the world and imaginary and fake ‘Jesus’ was being reported by dubious writers.This is the reason why the Jehovah Witness,a sect of Christianity,have chosen and written in their publication
‘What Does God Require of Us”-1996, that true ‘Jesus’ did not die on a cross,he died on a pole or stake.The Greek word translated “cross’’ in many Bible means just one piece of timber.The symbol of the cross comes from ancient false religions.
The cross was not used or worshipped by the early Christians”,while other sects choose another ‘Jesus’ that died on a cross; surely one must be Isa (true Christ) and the other fake ‘Jesus’.Christians are myopic to this fact and it reveals that they do not know their true lord and his qualities.

A Jewish leader, Aghasili says, “The name of the Messiah,the saviour of Israel was not a Greek or Latin substitute such as is employed.He was born into the tribe of Judah,he was an Israelite,logic tells us these people spoke Semitic languages and called themselves by Hebrew names”. ‘Jesus’ therefore is another entity, the false lord - god of the apostatized Christians,in their false faith and hopeless salvation.This according to bishop of Awka Fr Simon quoted above,is annoying him. However Isa-the true Christ has warned them all, through what is contained in Matthew 7: 22-23 which reads “Many will say to me on that day, lord, lord did we not prophesize in your name (‘Jesus’) and expel demons in your name (‘Jesus’) and perform many powerful work in your name (‘Jesus’)? And yet then I will confess to them(I am not ‘Jesus’,) I never know you! Get away from me you workers of lawlessness” Matthew 7: 22- 23. What a great disappointment and disgrace!
Re: The Name 'Jesus':Genesis Of Apostasy. by jude4us(m): 11:38pm On Jul 21, 2013
Your topic almost sounded catchy. I think you only want to make the front page. You tried actually. I wont argue with you. I don't have the time to beat a horse which has decided to remain dead as a misconception of the truth.
Re: The Name 'Jesus':Genesis Of Apostasy. by Lanreylan(m): 3:21am On Jul 22, 2013
jude4us: Your topic almost sounded catchy. I think you only want to make the front page. You tried actually. I wont argue with you. I don't have the time to beat a horse which has decided to remain dead as a misconception of the truth.
I have no business with front page bro,just wanna show the truth.Refute the op if you can.
Re: The Name 'Jesus':Genesis Of Apostasy. by Lanreylan(m): 6:45pm On Jul 24, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Wofbi / Nigerian Mega-churches, Where Is Your Christmas Spirit? / “soul” And “spirit”—what Do These Terms Really Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.