Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,139 members, 7,811,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Rukky Sanda’s Very Boobilcious & Revealing Dress At House Of Gold Lagos Premiere - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rukky Sanda’s Very Boobilcious & Revealing Dress At House Of Gold Lagos Premiere (2754 Views)

Waje Stuns In Red For 'Fifty' Lagos Premiere / Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) / Monalisa Chinda Supports Desmond & Wife At House Of Assembly Inauguration (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rukky Sanda’s Very Boobilcious & Revealing Dress At House Of Gold Lagos Premiere by Realest123(m): 10:51pm On Jul 21, 2013
The Lagos Premiere of Yvonne Nelson produced movie House of Gold went down Friday Night at the Silverbird Galleria, and one of those in attendance was actress Rukky Sanda, who brought her girls (her boobies) out to play in a very revealing low neckline sequin gown.She teamed the dress with a nude spiked clutch and strappy sandals. Topped off with very big hair.
Let me digress for a bit, why is Rukky’s face one colour & her feet another colour? Looks like she has the dreaded fanta face, coke body!
Oh well back to the fashion…she is definitely working the sexy look, although she needs to be a little careful next time as one of her nipples almost popped out for air #WardrobeMalfunction

Re: Rukky Sanda’s Very Boobilcious & Revealing Dress At House Of Gold Lagos Premiere by jude4us(m): 11:10pm On Jul 21, 2013
Re: Rukky Sanda’s Very Boobilcious & Revealing Dress At House Of Gold Lagos Premiere by jude4us(m): 11:15pm On Jul 21, 2013
If she wants to show part of it, the whole should reveal itself, then we'll need a better word than "wardrobe malfunction" to describe it.
Re: Rukky Sanda’s Very Boobilcious & Revealing Dress At House Of Gold Lagos Premiere by macklef(m): 11:36pm On Jul 21, 2013
wats so appealing bout dis Boobs dat shes so eager to show off? nice observation tho OP.her legs refuse to bleach??

1 Like

Re: Rukky Sanda’s Very Boobilcious & Revealing Dress At House Of Gold Lagos Premiere by meobizy(f): 1:47pm On Dec 16, 2019
I can see a fraction of an areola. Lol. Tape would have prevented such. I’m a man and even I know that.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Joke Silva Looks Like Waje In New Released Photos (CHECK OUT) / Photos: Chris Brown Shows Off His $200k Rezvani Beast Sports Car / Kim Kardashian Stands By Her Man,who Appears Not To Be Leaving The Hospital Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.