Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Storm 360 Music Boss Eulogizes Old Genre Musicians For Their Good Lyrics - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Storm 360 Music Boss Eulogizes Old Genre Musicians For Their Good Lyrics (445 Views)

I Need A Good Lyrics Writer To Write Lyrics For Me / Beautiful Nubia Tasks Hip Hop Artistes On Good Lyrics / Lil Wanye Gat No Good Lyrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Storm 360 Music Boss Eulogizes Old Genre Musicians For Their Good Lyrics by ionigeria: 3:45am On Jul 22, 2013
The Chief Executive Officer, Storm 360 Music Records Company, Lagos, Mr Obi Asika, said on Sunday, that what makes the old generation musicians’ songs evergreen was because of their good lyrics and composition.
Asika in an interview that ``whenever you play old generation songs, they are still as fresh as if they were played yesterday”.

The music producer was speaking against the backdrop of comparing old and new genres of music

click for more: http://www.ionigeria.com/index.php/en/entertainment/music/3442-storm-360-music-boss

Re: Storm 360 Music Boss Eulogizes Old Genre Musicians For Their Good Lyrics by nex(m): 4:22pm On Jul 22, 2013
Obi Asika is an unserious fellow. Was he not the one who used all of his resources to impose the nonsense music of Jazzman Olofin on us?! He has added a lot of other acts who are out to do nothing other than inflicting noise on our eardrums.

Why his eulogy for that which he personally destroyed?! He better star celebrating the monster he created!

(1) (Reply)

Contact Us For Your Music Productions, Promo And Other General Music Services / Finally or Personally Music Video? Which Do You Prefer? / Tipsy – Underrate Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.