Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,368 members, 7,868,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:24 AM

Man Flying From London To Owerrislumps, Dies In Lagos - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Flying From London To Owerrislumps, Dies In Lagos (536 Views)

Former Peter Odili's Aide Dies In Fire Inside His Room (Very Graphic Photo) / Rich Nigerians Spending Millions On London Property - video report from London! / Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Flying From London To Owerrislumps, Dies In Lagos by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 22, 2013
An Arik Air passenger en route Lagos- Owerri from London, yesterday, slumped and died at the entrance of the General Aviation Terminal, GAT, Terminal 1, Lagos airport.
The passenger accompanied by his wife and his brother was confirmed dead at the Aviation Clinic where he was rushed to for medical attention.
According to sources, the passenger slumped at the front of the Departure Hall when he slipped off the ground and started bleeding from his nose and ears
before he was rushed to FAAN’s hospital where he was confirmed dead.
Confirming the unfortunate incident, General Manager, Corporate Communications of the Federal Airports
Authority of Nigeria, FAAN, Mr. Yakubu Dati, said the passenger was accompanied by his wife andcbrother when the incident occurred, noting that they both proceeded to Owerri after the incident.
“At about 0600 hours, a transit passenger on Arik flight en route Lagos-Owerri from London, slumped at the entrance of the Departure Hall, Terminal 1.
“He was immediately rushed to the Aviation Clinic where he was confirmed dead. The passenger’s wife and brother who were with the deceased later
proceeded to Owerri,” Dati said.
Arik Airline has however debunked the claim that it was one of its passengers that slumped and died at the airport, claiming that such incident never happened to any its passengers.
Mr. Adebanji Ola, spokesman of Arik Airline, said the airline was not aware ofsuch incident, arguing that none of the airline’s passenger was said to have died
at the airport yesterday morning. “We are not aware of such a thing; none of our passengers died today (yesterday),” he said.

http://www.informationng.com/2013/07/man-flying-from-london-to-owerri-slumps-dies-in-lagos.html
Re: Man Flying From London To Owerrislumps, Dies In Lagos by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 22, 2013
hmm r.i.p.. village tins
Re: Man Flying From London To Owerrislumps, Dies In Lagos by iamswizz(m): 8:02am On Jul 22, 2013
haha.. Awon Aye.

1 Like

Re: Man Flying From London To Owerrislumps, Dies In Lagos by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 22, 2013
Spartan3d: hmm r.i.p.. village tins

You have the internet at your fingertips, make good use of it before displaying your ignorance.

@OP, bad journalism. All the same, R.I.P to him. I'm guessing same thing that happened to Goldie.
Re: Man Flying From London To Owerrislumps, Dies In Lagos by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 22, 2013
^^^ its too early to start attacking someone oga. take things easy. We re all entitled to our own opinion. btw d op is not the journalist he simply shared the news. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Man Flying From London To Owerrislumps, Dies In Lagos by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 22, 2013
Spartan3d: ^^^ its too early to start attacking someone oga. take things easy. We re all entitled to our own opinion. btw d op is not the journalist he simply shared the news. Thank you.

I'm sorry about that smiley

Meanwhile I know he's not the OP. I was referring to the writer of the post.
Re: Man Flying From London To Owerrislumps, Dies In Lagos by texaco1: 8:59am On Jul 22, 2013
cheesy
Awon aye

(1) (Reply)

A Nigerian Policeman Trying To Extort An Innocent Citizen Caught On Camera. / . / Everything Green! One Wish For Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.