Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,408 members, 7,861,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:46 AM

It Is Not Abt U..true Xtian Living - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It Is Not Abt U..true Xtian Living (441 Views)

Janniseries Ottoman Turkish Xtian Forced Fighers / General Election Shows That ALLAH Is Greater Than Xtian Gods / Is It A Sin For A Xtian Woman To Marry A Muslim If She Can Practice Xtianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Not Abt U..true Xtian Living by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 22, 2013
The world have become so churchy and the church worldy.Christian justifying worldly songs,dating and the likes..I used2listen 2secular songs with d excuse of their is a tym 4 evrytin.However there was a change wen i became a Xtian wif a relationship wif God.In my walk wif God he revealed d scriptures I've previously read wif human understanding..I didn't neeed a pastor 2 tell me wad is wrng or ryt.I dropped certain things that were hindrances..Eph 1vs 18  I ask that your minds may be opened to see his light, so that you will know what is the hope to which he has called you, how rich are the wonderful blessings he promises his people, 19 and how very great is his power at work in us who believe. This power working in us is the same as the mighty strength 20 which he used when he raised Christ from death and seated him at his right side in the heavenly world
Re: It Is Not Abt U..true Xtian Living by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 22, 2013
Re: It Is Not Abt U..true Xtian Living by alexleo(m): 12:49pm On Jul 22, 2013
^^^^Thanks and God bless you. May God continually order your steps aright till you reach heaven at last. Amen.
Re: It Is Not Abt U..true Xtian Living by PastorOluT(m): 4:52pm On Jul 22, 2013
Thank God for the raw message, God bless u
Re: It Is Not Abt U..true Xtian Living by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 22, 2013
alexleo: ^^^^Thanks and God bless you. May God continually order your steps aright till you reach heaven at last. Amen.
amen

(1) (Reply)

Theme Of The Church Service / Have You Ever Witnessed A Healing Miracle Firsthand? / Rightly Divide The Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.