Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,819 members, 7,828,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Looking For A Job! This Might Interest You - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Looking For A Job! This Might Interest You (597 Views)

Are You Looking For A Job This Might Just Be Useful? Get The Knowledge! / Smart & Simple Ways To Get A Job In Modern Times / Still Looking For Job? This is all you need.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Job! This Might Interest You by mcwinnie: 4:22pm On May 25, 2008
some forex indicators had helped me alot.one of them gives me the market entry and exit point and i'm willing to share them.
Some People here may think that it's crazy thing i 'm doing. No! mind says "you have to help solve Unemployment issues"
i remembered around August,2007 i was invited to Enugu by First bank to write a test as a job seeker. it was quite appalling that for a vacancy of atmost 150,Over 30,000 jobseekers was invited.You know what will happen.

if you need the indicators, call me on 08060191935 or mcheartz@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For A Network Operations Manager / Assistance Needed / Good Jobs&good Pay Are Not Identified By Suits And Ties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.