Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Crude Oil Seller Urgently Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Crude Oil Seller Urgently Needed (1244 Views)

Genuine Crude Oil Seller Needed, Only Seller Or Mandate / Crude Oil: Seller Mandateship / We Need Palm Oil Seller. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crude Oil Seller Urgently Needed by Impostor: 10:53am On Jul 22, 2013
Hello,

Does anyone on this forum have a direct link to an NNPC Licenced Crude oil export company? only geniue replies only and it must not be bunkered crude cos buyers have their means of verifying from NNPC. replyers should give me a little insight about their their knowledge of the industry and their a little about their crude oil contact, they should then drop their email, if i think your story is geniue i will email u.

Thanks
Re: Crude Oil Seller Urgently Needed by husleleks: 6:48pm On Jul 22, 2013
contact me here for serious deal if ur buyers are not time wasters :bigdaysure@gmail.com
Re: Crude Oil Seller Urgently Needed by Impostor: 7:15pm On Jul 22, 2013
Read the post and give me some info first.
Cheers
Re: Crude Oil Seller Urgently Needed by RoyalRoy(m): 9:21pm On Jul 22, 2013
Impostor: Read the post and give me some info first.
Cheers

Your User Name makes it "awkward" to deal with you!!
Re: Crude Oil Seller Urgently Needed by Edenitis(m): 4:00am On Jul 23, 2013
Indeed your username is disturbing. However, I have access to two seller mandates, one in Abuja and the other in the US. Both of them are producers and the deal only with formal infrastructure. They will like to verify buyer credentials before doing business with you. We can assure you of prompt attention and open buyer side. You can contact us via eikoretony@yahoo.com
Re: Crude Oil Seller Urgently Needed by alfajamiu(m): 10:49am On Jul 23, 2013
Good day sir, I have some regiter an competent buyer that base in I
Both ibadan an lagos. Presently there are in need of buying, plz drop your phone so you can ble to discus with the people this is my number 08035176869 or Email alarapejamiu@yahoo.com
Re: Crude Oil Seller Urgently Needed by wealthbee: 12:02pm On Jul 23, 2013
Geniune crude oil seller is not easy to come by in Nigeria because the market is fortified with unscrupulous brokers. but i can tell you that i deal directly with bonafide JV NNPC allocation holder of bonny light crude oil. for more info reach me on +2348081180405 e-mail: wealthbee@gmail.com
Re: Crude Oil Seller Urgently Needed by BlackPeni5: 1:56pm On Jul 23, 2013
Lol...So far only criminals are posting.

OP if you want Crude from NNPC, visit their website to get more info. There are thousands of criminals out there.
Re: Crude Oil Seller Urgently Needed by adoks(m): 5:59pm On Jul 23, 2013
08053165024 me if u r serious minded....bob.
Re: Crude Oil Seller Urgently Needed by onyeka205(m): 10:23pm On Jul 23, 2013
If you need an insight into the oil business and you have geniune buyers, call me on 08035426409 for full explanation
Re: Crude Oil Seller Urgently Needed by Impostor: 12:42am On Jul 24, 2013
alfajamiu: Good day sir, I have some regiter an competent buyer that base in I
Both ibadan an lagos. Presently there are in need of buying, plz drop your phone so you can ble to discus with the people this is my number 08035176869 or Email alarapejamiu@yahoo.com

Not being rude but what the fk are you writing? I can hardly understand anything from what you have just written, and you want to buy crude oil from me, sorry I am not selling, rather I am looking for a geniue SELLER, please dont bother replying this post.

onyeka205: If you need an insight into the oil business and you have geniune buyers, call me on 08035426409 for full explanation

Thanks for offering to explain more, but I am fine.

Thanks everyone that have replied so far, I will call some of you in a few days with the details, for those who may not here from me, thanks for replying anyway, but just a little more details - there is this company that wants to do business, they have the means and resources to verify your licenced straight from NNPC before they will negotiate therefore only those that can supply full details for them to verify should reply, I am also looking outside thise forum.

Yes, guys I know my user name maybe disturbing but you dont have anything to loose since I will not be asking you for money.
Re: Crude Oil Seller Urgently Needed by onyeka205(m): 6:59am On Jul 24, 2013
I am so sorry, since you are fine there is no need to contact me. Sorry for wasting your time
Re: Crude Oil Seller Urgently Needed by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 24, 2013
this is how i roll, if you have a vessel, then all u have to do is to take it to bonny NNPC terminal, get it loaded, do your Q&Q in nigeria water, go and pay at NNPC account, then sail off. dont waste your time with all them annoying procedure that end up confusing both parties.
call me if you find this straight to the point. 07056310122
Re: Crude Oil Seller Urgently Needed by Edenitis(m): 2:13am On Jul 28, 2013
Black Peni5: Lol...So far only criminals are posting.

OP if you want Crude from NNPC, visit their website to get more info. There are thousands of criminals out there.

How could you be so flippant! Moderator -
I take very serioius exception to this assault. I am a serious businessman and I do not wish to be rubbished by such a slanderous comment.
You need to apologise to all the posters you have insulted here unless you have proof of your very serious accusation, in which case you should be ready to substantiate them.
I know I am not a criminal and I demand you apologise for maligning me.

My contacts are verifiable and I am ready to substantiate my claim.
Re: Crude Oil Seller Urgently Needed by Impostor: 11:05am On Jul 29, 2013
HELLO GUYS, THIS THREAD IS NOW CLOSED. PLS NO MORE POSTING AS I HAVE GOT SOMEONE. THANKS
Re: Crude Oil Seller Urgently Needed by imasadiq: 1:25pm On Jul 29, 2013
Incase you still need crude oil,contact me on manuell_o@yahoo.com.on serious buyers please.

(1) (Reply)

Solar Product Vendors / Need Help On How To Buy Female Used Shoes And Sandals In Cotonou / Learn How To Start Mini Importation Business With As Low As 10k(see Proofs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.