Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,919 members, 7,866,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:33 PM

7 Wonders Of The World - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 7 Wonders Of The World (491 Views)

One Of The Many Wonders Of Engineers(must See Pictures) / Do Wonders With These Lands!!! / The Wonders Of Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Wonders Of The World by mearsk: 2:01pm On Jul 22, 2013
Sisi Eko Jul 22 EazyNews

It’s a wonderful new week people I hope you had a very restful weekend, I sure did myself. Today I would love to share with you my big plans for this year I am saving towards traveling to two countries by the end of the year to see 2 wonders of the world. If you would love to support me I accept donations…..Lol (just kidding).

I would most especially love to go to Rome to see the colosseum, I have heard so much about that place.

Here are pictures and descriptions of the Seven Wonders of the World which we often hear about. These places are very significant; trust me you would want to visit.

The Great Wall of China

The history of Great wall of China goes back to the 5th century BC. It was built between the 5th century BC and the 16th century to protect the northern borders of the Chinese Empire. The great Wall is the world’s longest building structure approximately 6,400 km (4,000 miles) The Wall is a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1987.

To view pictures and more, click on this link: http://www.eazyhc.com/eazyhomeblog/7-wonders-of-the-world

(1) (Reply)

Buy Plot Of Land @ Ifo, Ogun State Along Express Way. 350k / Functional Textile Factories For Sale In Apapa Ikeja / 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent #200,000, At No: 23, Bajomo Adenuga Street, Ahmadiya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.