Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Recent Pictures Of Accident Along Ibadan-lagos Expressway - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Recent Pictures Of Accident Along Ibadan-lagos Expressway (31648 Views)

Accident Involving 2 Trailers Along The Abeokuta-lagos Expressway, 1dead -photos / Accident On Benin - Lagos Expressway / 11 Dead, 4 Injured In Benin-lagos Expressway Auto Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recent Pictures Of Accident Along Ibadan-lagos Expressway by MAYOWAAK: 2:12pm On Jul 23, 2013
dare2think: Money that should be used in traffic management and maintenance has been used to pay international school fees or used in buying car gifts for girlfriends or build mansions.

The politicians forget that their children and loved ones will use these roads too.

Their time will come.

Over-speeding causes accidents as well.
Re: Recent Pictures Of Accident Along Ibadan-lagos Expressway by Iaz93: 2:13pm On Jul 23, 2013
Janiobi: Dear God, pls 4give dem all for day are all ur children day knw nt what day had done b4 dare death....
What is this one saying?
Re: Recent Pictures Of Accident Along Ibadan-lagos Expressway by eherbal(m): 2:13pm On Jul 23, 2013
Whether it's over speeding or under speeding, nobody pass accident. We're all at the mercy of the Almighty. RIP to the departed.
Re: Recent Pictures Of Accident Along Ibadan-lagos Expressway by dady12: 2:15pm On Jul 23, 2013
presidency is seriously fighting a political war in river state while nigeria road are quite becoming a death trap to the common man,yesterday was patient jonathan mother,today student or whatever,God help ur children
Re: Recent Pictures Of Accident Along Ibadan-lagos Expressway by Fazhy: 2:15pm On Jul 23, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Poster, were you scavenging for body ritual ni?

Abi se spirit ni e?

undecided

Re: Recent Pictures Of Accident Along Ibadan-lagos Expressway by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 23, 2013
dare2think: Money that should be used in traffic management and maintenance has been used to pay international school fees or used in buying car gifts for girlfriends or build mansions.

The politicians forget that their children and loved ones will use these roads too.

Their time will come.
why must u blame the politicians for everytin.. Is it d politicians dat made the trailer 2 break down or are dey d ones dat told d driver to drive on a high speed without control. Just blamin others 4 ur own mistakes.. Nawa 4 some pple sef.
Re: Recent Pictures Of Accident Along Ibadan-lagos Expressway by Okijajuju1(m): 2:18pm On Jul 23, 2013
dady12: presidency is seriously fighting a political war in river state while nigeria road are quite becoming a death trap to the common man,yesterday was patient jonathan mother,today student or whatever,God help ur children

Nigerian Federal roads are better than they ever were under Jonathan.

I can attest to this
Re: Recent Pictures Of Accident Along Ibadan-lagos Expressway by gloria22(f): 2:19pm On Jul 23, 2013
may the dead R.I.P
Re: Recent Pictures Of Accident Along Ibadan-lagos Expressway by Phonon: 2:23pm On Jul 23, 2013
Unfortunate scenes.

Taiw: I was coming from ife today, just after we passed Ibadan, we got to the scene of an accident that just happened between a bus and a trailer that was parked by the roadside. The commercial bus which was fully loaded with passengers was coming with a high speed when it ran into the trailer. I learnt nobody in the bus survived the accident aside a lady who was rescued with fatal injuries. Seeing Frsc bringing out school bags from the bus, one can only guess that students were also in the bus. The two mechanics that were working under the trailer were also killed. May God save us in this country.
Re: Recent Pictures Of Accident Along Ibadan-lagos Expressway by Burger01(m): 2:27pm On Jul 23, 2013
O'boy, did you have to hide inside the bush to take the pics? Oh, my bad. You took the pics from the other side of the express, innit

RIP to the dead victims and quick recovery the injured.

sad
Re: Recent Pictures Of Accident Along Ibadan-lagos Expressway by 3ace(m): 2:31pm On Jul 23, 2013
alaoeri:
Guess he's on the other lane inside a car.
Even if he had the time and the opportunity to take a more vivid pix, people should also consider the fact that not everyone can withstand the sight of fresh dead bodies especially those disembodied.
Re: Recent Pictures Of Accident Along Ibadan-lagos Expressway by dare2think: 2:33pm On Jul 23, 2013
flexten: why must u blame the politicians for everytin.. Is it d politicians dat made the trailer 2 break down or are dey d ones dat told d driver to drive on a high speed without control. Just blamin others 4 ur own mistakes.. Nawa 4 some pple sef.

I actually dont blame your limited scope, how else can you know such accident is avoidable if you have no idea of how a proper road safety should operate.

That a trailer broke down should not make it acceptable for an accident to occur.

Where are the safety measures implemented by your inept government to curb over-speeding?

Where are the safe-guarding measures that should cater to motorists when their vehicles breaks down?

Where are the constructions of hard shoulders that should cater for emergencies?

What about the emergency services that should respond to cases like this or emegency numbers to call?

How can you hold governments responsible when you have no idea how things should be done properly. Yes, I blame the government for this accident;

For their failure to address increasing levels of road accidents everyday. They bugdet billions towards the work ministry and yet nobody is sacked for this failure we witness every day.

1 Like

Re: Recent Pictures Of Accident Along Ibadan-lagos Expressway by hardbody: 2:36pm On Jul 23, 2013
J12: Why were you taking the pictures from inside the bush? You be winch undecided undecided

If you had an iota of sense, you will realize that the guy was on the opposite side of the road, at least on the first pic and there is usually some form of wild growth demarcating the oncoming lane against that on the opposite direction. Use your head ( I hope you have one)
Re: Recent Pictures Of Accident Along Ibadan-lagos Expressway by Psylas(m): 2:36pm On Jul 23, 2013
Nice pictures
Re: Recent Pictures Of Accident Along Ibadan-lagos Expressway by Anniettieufia(m): 2:45pm On Jul 23, 2013
As i looked , and i noticed , That
Nothing happened to the trailer ,

And it then occurred to me ,
Comparing this accident to the RIVERS state crises,

People are saying GEJ has a hand,
The other party is crying wolf,

If, ONE continues with this highspeed,
One party will certainly crash beyond recognition.

R*I*P to the death, *
One minute silence *
Re: Recent Pictures Of Accident Along Ibadan-lagos Expressway by jude33084(m): 2:46pm On Jul 23, 2013
J12: Why were you taking the pictures from inside the bush? You be winch undecided undecided

he took it from his shitting spot grin
Re: Recent Pictures Of Accident Along Ibadan-lagos Expressway by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 23, 2013
There was a time I was coming from IB back to Lagos and I saw an accident in dis same form exactly!! They all died sited. While d driver brain was crushed.

Only one female survivor as well
Re: Recent Pictures Of Accident Along Ibadan-lagos Expressway by passionate88: 3:01pm On Jul 23, 2013
akereconfi:
I catch u
Nairaland olokpa, put bangle for im wrist na, bt bail na free as usual
Re: Recent Pictures Of Accident Along Ibadan-lagos Expressway by IZOSKY: 3:22pm On Jul 23, 2013
This is wickedness on the driver's side. The motor is packed. where was he looking at that he could not see the vehicle. wasting people's life for nothing. Careless driver.
Re: Recent Pictures Of Accident Along Ibadan-lagos Expressway by Aromas: 3:32pm On Jul 23, 2013
Am suspecting NAIRALAND owner 4 taking dis picture 4rm bush why not move closer 2 it, Ogbeni weytin dey cause dos kind tin now abi make person no travel by road again? Oya straight 2 Ibadan airport 2 lagos. But wait o!! Dis Ibadan airport dey function so or na sorry state ehn dey?
Re: Recent Pictures Of Accident Along Ibadan-lagos Expressway by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 23, 2013
MillionDollars: I pray no nairalander wld b involvd in any accident ds yr. I.j.n
Amen grin grin grin
Re: Recent Pictures Of Accident Along Ibadan-lagos Expressway by mafioso47(m): 4:03pm On Jul 23, 2013
Na Highway Robber lol
Re: Recent Pictures Of Accident Along Ibadan-lagos Expressway by pimplucious: 4:35pm On Jul 23, 2013
MillionDollars: I pray no nairalander wld b involvd in any accident ds yr. I.j.n

Are u now saying its ok for non nairalander to die in an accident? Nobody deserve to die, especially young
Re: Recent Pictures Of Accident Along Ibadan-lagos Expressway by eightsin(m): 4:47pm On Jul 23, 2013
Mehn..this is terrible...never knew it was this bad. It practically crush the bus. #sad face.
Re: Recent Pictures Of Accident Along Ibadan-lagos Expressway by paparazzi1987(m): 4:50pm On Jul 23, 2013
J12:
Why were you taking the pictures from inside the bush? You be winch undecided undecided

Dovahkiin:

in addition it seems u r lying down , are u a snake grin grin grin

You guys keep me rolling...Thanks for changing my moodgrin grin grin grin
Re: Recent Pictures Of Accident Along Ibadan-lagos Expressway by Dovahkiin(m): 5:01pm On Jul 23, 2013
jude33084:

he took it from his shitting spot grin

trueeeeeeeeeeee cheesy cheesy
Re: Recent Pictures Of Accident Along Ibadan-lagos Expressway by Yemmynaira(m): 5:01pm On Jul 23, 2013
This is serious and terrible,may Allah save us from things like this.it is usually dis ibadan express way,our Governments are not showing concern to this road and it d road dat leads to every where in Nigeria.upgrading dat dey re doing will last for many years.this is bad,Road dat shud be given proper attention each and every time
Re: Recent Pictures Of Accident Along Ibadan-lagos Expressway by scholes23(m): 5:16pm On Jul 23, 2013
LEXYCOM: Jesus christ............first to comment

Guy u nor go like shut up, abi u no wan wise?
Re: Recent Pictures Of Accident Along Ibadan-lagos Expressway by phemocheee(m): 7:00pm On Jul 23, 2013
My colleague in the office was inside the bus but she didn't survive it. The accident happened yesterday morning while she was going to ibadan on an official assignment. 6 people died on the spot while the remaining 8 were fatally injured (a 14 passenger Mazda bus). May the souls of the deceased rest in perfect peace....#Feeling down and sad#
Re: Recent Pictures Of Accident Along Ibadan-lagos Expressway by jamesben91(m): 7:24pm On Jul 23, 2013
Lost a course mate in the crash, a microbite and 400L student of Imo State University, Grace, may ur soul RIP
Re: Recent Pictures Of Accident Along Ibadan-lagos Expressway by Callimo(m): 7:26pm On Jul 23, 2013

O boy, where ur village dey? grin grin grin grin grin grin
U never go Lag b4? He is on the other side of the xpress
Re: Recent Pictures Of Accident Along Ibadan-lagos Expressway by Taiw(m): 8:02pm On Jul 23, 2013
i was on the other side of the road when i took the pix.i even had to wait until the policemen were gone before taking.i didnt want my phone to be seized.Besides i cudnt stand coming close to the scene because of the dead bodies

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Shows Off The Money He Saved From Quitting Alcohol (Video) / What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? / What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.