Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,132 members, 7,821,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

You Must Be A a Muslim- Sure! - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / You Must Be A a Muslim- Sure! (2049 Views)

20 Signs Of Weak Iman (Faith) in a Muslim / How To Prove To A Christian That Jesus Was A Muslim? / She's A Christian,am A Muslim. Can This Marriage Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Must Be A a Muslim- Sure! by iku: 7:06pm On May 25, 2008
Truth as said is bitter when said.

" BE BORN AS MANY TIMES AS YOU CAN BUT DIE NOT EXCEPT AS A MUSLIM"

No alternative or option. The Great Religion is the only sure religion.
Re: You Must Be A a Muslim- Sure! by Abuzola(m): 6:42pm On Nov 15, 2009
'whoever seeks a religion other than Islam, it will never be accepted of him and in the Hereafter he will be among the losers' Quran 3:85
Re: You Must Be A a Muslim- Sure! by ayusman16(m): 8:22am On Nov 24, 2009
Really? Na force to serve ur god?
Re: You Must Be A a Muslim- Sure! by Nobody: 1:29am On Nov 26, 2009
@Ayusman16, We are all created to worship GOD day and night,five time to be precise,and other form of worship(IBADAT)and its only in ISLAM that you can do that not just your jolly dancing,singing,clapping to yahoozee and praying devilish speaking in tongue YEBARIRIBA,YEYEYE SHE SHE SHE KOKOKO LEEEE, Christians are not even  doing things Jesus himself did like praying to his LORD(PROSTRATING)

Come to ISLAM and know the real worship of GOD,thats when you will know its not easy to make heaven
Re: You Must Be A a Muslim- Sure! by ayusman16(m): 9:47pm On Nov 26, 2009
And u think canality will solve it. Bowing down before an idol five times daily. Sorry man, i'll rather remain a Christian.
Re: You Must Be A a Muslim- Sure! by Nobody: 6:22am On Nov 27, 2009
@Ayusman16,and if you think hes an idol then continue your christianity,and meet your fellows in HELL,thats when you would know that your main purpose on earth is to WORSHIP HIM DAY and NIGHT TILL YOU DIE,even trees,cows and co worship ALLAH,talkless of YOU,i pity your PROUD SOUL.
Re: You Must Be A a Muslim- Sure! by ayusman16(m): 6:38am On Nov 27, 2009
How do u think ur god is real? Have u ever encountered him? What of if u were born a Christian? Will u be reasoning this way? I can't serve a god that cannot stand and fight for me. A god that i will have to use swords, daggers, guns and bombs to proclaim his greatness. I can't serve a god whose followers are inhuman and wicked. I can't serve allah when the light is in JESUS!
Re: You Must Be A a Muslim- Sure! by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 27, 2009
@ayusman,is it your god that came down to fight for you in the land of egypt,or which war did jesus that u worship fight?
Re: You Must Be A a Muslim- Sure! by ayusman16(m): 5:32pm On Nov 27, 2009
I am referring to Allah and his terrorists followers. Not Jesus. Jesus is not violent. He is peace. You need to accept Him or else
Re: You Must Be A a Muslim- Sure! by VENUSS(f): 7:53pm On Nov 27, 2009
'One bad egg spoils d rest' trut as dere r som bad eggs in islam so it is in christianty. Allah means GOD. D one u worshp tro jesus,or is jesus ur on GOD or god. Watch wat u say,neva no wat wil bakfire. ayusman16
Re: You Must Be A a Muslim- Sure! by ayusman16(m): 8:01pm On Nov 27, 2009
@Venuss

What will backfire. Or una wan pronounce fatwa on me? I've experienced and survived several of Islamic violence in d north so am not shaken by internet threats. Allah is not my own god.
Re: You Must Be A a Muslim- Sure! by Abuzola11(m): 11:09am On Nov 29, 2009
Allah means God in arabic, you are just being ignorance
Re: You Must Be A a Muslim- Sure! by ayusman16(m): 11:11am On Nov 29, 2009
It can mean anything for you but certainly not my own God. My God cannot share name with evil.
Re: You Must Be A a Muslim- Sure! by Abuzola11(m): 5:36pm On Nov 29, 2009
Evil means al fahsha, why re u such daft
Re: You Must Be A a Muslim- Sure! by 9dynasty(m): 10:42pm On Dec 12, 2010
allah is not GOD, there nothing like allah in my Bible. guys or girls Christianity and islam have nothing in common. it is written CLEARLY and BOLDLY that no ONE, no ONE comes to the father except through me(JESUS). peace
Re: You Must Be A a Muslim- Sure! by keeptalkin(m): 7:44pm On Dec 22, 2010
Nigerians fighting over two imported religions. Why can't we just respect each others beliefs & live in peace.
Re: You Must Be A a Muslim- Sure! by miftaudeen(m): 8:29pm On Dec 22, 2010
as salam alaekun to all muslim, let them know that the only religion in the sight of ALLAH is islam.
Re: You Must Be A a Muslim- Sure! by GODSON2009(m): 8:59pm On Dec 22, 2010
i will never worship mermaid god,mermaid god i will never worship bearded god bearded god
Re: You Must Be A a Muslim- Sure! by yoosooph: 3:16am On Dec 23, 2010
U all don't have to fight over religion. Islam is truly a religion from God. If anyone have proof against this, let's have it. it is just that most of us are ignorant of how to worship our God.
Re: You Must Be A a Muslim- Sure! by Virgo83(m): 8:54am On Dec 23, 2010
THERE'S NONE WORTHY OF WORSHIP EXCEPT ALLAH
Re: You Must Be A a Muslim- Sure! by miftaudeen(m): 5:41pm On Dec 27, 2010
allah is great all the time
Re: You Must Be A a Muslim- Sure! by illusion2: 9:14am On Jan 01, 2011
uplawal:

@Ayusman16, We are all created to worship GOD day and night,five time to be precise,and other form of worship(IBADAT)and its only in ISLAM that you can do that not just your jolly dancing,singing,clapping to yahoozee and praying devilish speaking in tongue YEBARIRIBA,YEYEYE SHE SHE SHE KOKOKO LEEEE, Christians are not even  doing things Jesus himself did like praying to his LORD(PROSTRATING)

Come to ISLAM and know the real worship of GOD,thats when you will know its not easy to make heaven

uplawal:

@Ayusman16,and if you think hes an idol then continue your christianity,and meet your fellows in HELL,thats when you would know that your main purpose on earth is to WORSHIP HIM DAY and NIGHT TILL YOU DIE,even trees,cows and co worship ALLAH,talkless of YOU,i pity your PROUD SOUL.
Its indeed hilarious how people can talk about things they cannot prove.

How can you determine if anyone will go to Hell? Please show me your proof?

I believe most muslims are in Islam due to a genuine desire to serve God ,ditto most christians.

But saying one person is actually worshiping the devil instead of God is not only false logic but dangerous.

@uplawal- Look at this critically - the circumnavigation of the Ka'aba existed before the time of the Holy Prophet Mohammed,when the Ka'aba was full of idols. How come its now part of the rituals of Hajj(Tawaf)??

The more you look the less you see.  wink
Re: You Must Be A a Muslim- Sure! by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 01, 2011
It was there,cos Islam is not a new religion and the ProphetMuhammad dnt bring any new thing to Islam,the circumbulation was first done by Abraham and his descendants from generation to generation,and it was still done before the Prophet but msot people attach idols to the worship of Allah,and it was the Prophet that Allah sent to reform it to the its true state,, As to who will go down hellfire,Allah knows best,even Muslims that dnt abide to the rules of Allah and are wicked in thier ways are sure to go hellfire,except those muslims that are pleasing to Allah.Allah says,as for those that dnt believe in Allah,also dnt worship him the way he wants,also those that dnt believe in the hereafter,Prophet Muhammad,and the signs of Allah are gonna be doomed,also with whoever associate partner with Allah or says hes begotten a son,every other religion is guilty with one or more from this outlined,except muslims.
Re: You Must Be A a Muslim- Sure! by illusion2: 10:07am On Jan 01, 2011
You are contradicting yourself :

First you say :
uplawal:

As to who will go down hellfire,Allah knows best

Then you state categorically :
uplawal:

Allah says,as for those that dnt believe in Allah,also dnt worship him the way he wants,also those that dnt believe in the hereafter,Prophet Muhammad,and the signs of Allah are gonna be doomed,also with whoever associate partner with Allah or says hes begotten a son,every other religion is guilty with one or more from this outlined,except muslims.

You need to let me know which is which. If Allah knows best how can you a mere human being be so sure ? undecided

As per the Tawaff,how can Allah ask you to continue what idol worshippers were doing ? 

However ,if the 'idol worshippers' were doing what Allah had ordained before,maybe they were not really idol worshippers then?
Re: You Must Be A a Muslim- Sure! by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 01, 2011
Why are you so dumb,its just like the way you people attach to Allah,they too was attaching idols with Allah there,and the prophet came to stop all those,but really whats your problem,i think you dnt wanna be a muslim,so why asking question like you wanna be one
Re: You Must Be A a Muslim- Sure! by illusion2: 10:44am On Jan 01, 2011
uplawal:

Why are you so dumb,its just like the way you people attach to Allah,they too was attaching idols with Allah there,and the prophet came to stop all those,but really whats your problem,i think you dnt wanna be a muslim,so why asking question like you wanna be one
Hey ! take it easy. . . don't insult your seniors,ok  ?

According to muslims,christians are idolators and are not worshipping 'Allah' rather they are worshipping 3-in-1 gods.

Also why is Allah so prone to being mis-interpreted ? undecided Maybe you're the one who's confused  smiley

To answer you second question,I'm here to understand muslims & hopefully muslims can understand me as well. Rather than point fingers ,lets open our ears and minds.
Re: You Must Be A a Muslim- Sure! by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 01, 2011
You hink i insulted you right?sorry if i did,but you've insulted my religion and God so many times and i left it to HIM to judge you concerning that,and surely he will judge you best, the one i can really remember was,"the devil indisguise religion" and so many you said.the reason i said dumb was because you dnt understand things easily,you just going up and down,saying the same thing.

Now tell me,what do you mean by Allah(swt)being mis-interpreted?

If you have to say anything about Allah(SWT)pls say it or ask about with respect cos hes watching you and he will surely remind you of what youn used to do on that day ok
Re: You Must Be A a Muslim- Sure! by illusion2: 3:49pm On Jan 01, 2011
uplawal:

You hink i insulted you right?sorry if i did,but you've insulted my religion and God so many times and i left it to HIM to judge you concerning that,and surely he will judge you best, the one i can really remember was,"the devil indisguise religion" and so many you said.the reason i said dumb was because you dnt understand things easily,you just going up and down,saying the same thing.

Now tell me,what do you mean by Allah(swt)being mis-interpreted?

If you have to say anything about Allah(SWT)pls say it or ask about with respect cos hes watching you and he will surely remind you of what youn used to do on that day ok

This is exactly my point. God should be the judge not mere humans?

The quote you have ascribed to me has been mis-interpreted,I would  never insult anyone's beliefs.

How can God make a mistake. . . the point Im trying to make is that it is YOU (many muslims & christians alike) that ascribe all things to God.
Re: You Must Be A a Muslim- Sure! by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 01, 2011
Never will a muslim ascribe anything to Allah,cos thats the first thing you reject,never to associate partner to Allah
Re: You Must Be A a Muslim- Sure! by illusion2: 7:58pm On Jan 01, 2011
uplawal:

Never will a muslim ascribe anything to Allah,cos thats the first thing you reject,never to associate partner to Allah
You(uplawal) ascribe punishment on all 'non-believers' on behalf of Allah as if you are Allah's partner !
Re: You Must Be A a Muslim- Sure! by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 01, 2011
He(SWT) said it severally in the Quran,i dnt say it,am only letting you know about it shogbo
Re: You Must Be A a Muslim- Sure! by illusion2: 8:09pm On Jan 01, 2011
uplawal:

He(SWT) said it severally in the Quran,i dnt say it,am only letting you know about it shogbo
If ultimately its Allah decision,then you can't make that conclusion,so gbo ?  smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

WHAT IS SHIA,SHIITE,SHIASM. What You Need To Know? / The Role Of An Islamic Charity In Ramadan / In Need Of A Muslim Sister For a Second Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.