Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,860 members, 7,862,826 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:28 AM

Colour Of Nail Polish To Use.. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Colour Of Nail Polish To Use.. (791 Views)

Thread For Lovers Of Nail Art / Lovers Of Nail Polish And Polished Nails / Chicken Feet With Nail-polish & A Ring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Colour Of Nail Polish To Use.. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 22, 2013
hi girls (/guys who wanna help).. I'm a girl who loves nail polish I guess it's because I have beautiful and long finger nails so, seeing colour on them makes them look artificial and really pretty.. the problem is that I'm very dark in complexion and I don't know what colour is best for my complexion.. I like using bright colours but they make my skin look darker so, I take the colours off almost immediately..

anyone who experiences this or has useful comments should please post.. thanks..
Re: Colour Of Nail Polish To Use.. by RINE1: 6:09pm On Jul 22, 2013
@ op...please nail polish, attatchment, make ups and the likes are SIN against Your Creator. Please tink twice and prepare to meet your Lord. Dont say you did not hear. Thanks
Re: Colour Of Nail Polish To Use.. by Nomski0(f): 6:17pm On Jul 22, 2013
RINE.:
@ op...please nail polish, attatchment, make ups and the likes are SIN against Your Creator. Please tink twice and prepare to meet your Lord. Dont say you did not hear. Thanks

@Op do you like jewel tones like sapphire, emerald or ruby? Or just solid colours like baby pink , light blue etc?

Please ignore the poster above me Untill he points out the specific bible verse that told him that.

1 Like

Re: Colour Of Nail Polish To Use.. by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 22, 2013
RINE.:
who is this one?
Re: Colour Of Nail Polish To Use.. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 22, 2013
Nomski0:

@Op do you like jewel tones like sapphire, emerald or ruby? Or just solid colours like baby pink , light blue etc?

Please ignore the poster above me Untill he points out the specific bible verse that told him that.
Sapphire is blue, emerald is green, Ruby is red.. aren't they too bright?
Re: Colour Of Nail Polish To Use.. by yorex2011: 8:34pm On Jul 22, 2013
Re: Colour Of Nail Polish To Use.. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 22, 2013
I love black! Go with black,lol or blue with glitters on 'em,something more shiny on it
Re: Colour Of Nail Polish To Use.. by yorex2011: 9:49pm On Jul 22, 2013
mayapop: I love black! Go with black,lol or blue with glitters on 'em,something more shiny on it

1 Like

Re: Colour Of Nail Polish To Use.. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 22, 2013
mmmmm,I likey!!! grin

[quote author=yorex2011][/quote
Re: Colour Of Nail Polish To Use.. by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 22, 2013
yorex2011: check here
http://www.stylecraze.com/articles/top-10-nail-polishes-for-dark-skin-beauties/
hope it helps
thanks.. really helpful..
Re: Colour Of Nail Polish To Use.. by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 23, 2013
mayapop: I love black! Go with black,lol or blue with glitters on 'em,something more shiny on it
Wow.. black.. I've always been scared to try that..
Re: Colour Of Nail Polish To Use.. by yorex2011: 12:09am On Jul 23, 2013
mafiachic: thanks.. really helpful..
u're welcome....

(1) (Reply)

Must Read For Everyone- Findings About Skin Bleaching / Abuja New Arrivals / Photos:amazing! Make-up Artist Transformed A Woman With Burn Scars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.