Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Sunmbo Ajaba Weds Pastor David Adeoye - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sunmbo Ajaba Weds Pastor David Adeoye (30464 Views)

Sunmbo Ajaba's Wedding To Pastor David Adeoye Postponed / Sumbo Ajaba To Marry Pastor Adeoye (pics) / Photo of Sunmbo and 2Face's Sons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunmbo Ajaba Weds Pastor David Adeoye by maxisfield(f): 9:36am On Jul 23, 2013
tellwisdom: If you had seen this man before two face, would you have married him? NO.... hahaha! thanking God he managed your sorry asz. Yeye gurls sad

Evrybdy mek misteks in life. Dat is y God iz nt man, ur ways are nt hz wayz, he remains a merciful God. N for ur info, u dnt hav any right to judge angry

1 Like

Re: Sunmbo Ajaba Weds Pastor David Adeoye by fpeter(f): 9:47am On Jul 23, 2013
frankyfresh: Ok congrat.....and I use them as a point of contact For all those who need husbands and wife.....may spouses locate you now
......in jesus name.

AMEN O!!!! I DON TAYA TO SINGLE SEF cry
Re: Sunmbo Ajaba Weds Pastor David Adeoye by vislabraye(m): 10:04am On Jul 23, 2013
@levelszik:
Shuo,why dis pastor decide to marry woman wey tu baba don scatter her toto....whay nao,God shld have intervened in this pastors life.*crying in azonto voice*

De one way you go marry, U know who go don scatter her own. Make U kuku pray for beta person.
Re: Sunmbo Ajaba Weds Pastor David Adeoye by 4good(m): 10:05am On Jul 23, 2013
[b]Wao! This is God's grace in display. It is beyond human understanding. Most of us here keep talking about the Old girl we used to know. But 2Cor.5:17 tells us of anyone who is in Christ as a new creature. Her past life is now no longer relevant. All that matter now is her attitude to the word of God. Isa 43:25, Heb 8:12, Heb 10:17

YOU TOO CAN RECEIVE THE SAME GRACE. Eph 2:8-9 Titus 2:11-14

Remember:

1) Apostle Paul was a murderer '1 Corinthians 15:9-10,
"For I am the least of the apostles, that am not meet to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God. But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.",

2) Rahab was a harlot, Hebrews 11:31
"By faith the harlot Rahab did not perish with those who did not believe, when she had received the spies with peace"

GOD IS NOT A MAN. HIS WAYS ARE FAR HIGHER THAN OUR WAYS. Isa 55:8-9 HALLELUYAH![/b]

4 Likes

Re: Sunmbo Ajaba Weds Pastor David Adeoye by dollarlander: 10:09am On Jul 23, 2013
If you think the Pastor na MUMU you are mistaking. The girl na the MUMU. That boy on the twitter Page is just like 2face, lets wait and see now.

The monthly allowance for the boy from 2face, Pastor go share from there now. And if the lady no wan share am, na then she go know the reason for the marriage.

Congrats sha.
Re: Sunmbo Ajaba Weds Pastor David Adeoye by tellwisdom: 10:27am On Jul 23, 2013
maxisfield:

Evrybdy mek misteks in life. Dat is y God iz nt man, ur ways are nt hz wayz, he remains a merciful God. N for ur info, u dnt hav any right to judge angry

Comot for my front jor angry...Eyin oniranu jati jati sad
Re: Sunmbo Ajaba Weds Pastor David Adeoye by chelseaguy: 10:44am On Jul 23, 2013
Ninapha: U hv no reason to pity the pastor! Kai, even if the allegations are true, yet it is not beyond pardon. Its all the man's choice. Saul to paul, even the samarian woman served christ.... Pls let them be.

So her royal majesty, I shouldn't have opinions? What I wrote was spontaneous, and even if I gave it an after thought I might still write the same.
Re: Sunmbo Ajaba Weds Pastor David Adeoye by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 23, 2013
tellwisdom: If you had seen this man before two face, would you have married him? NO.... hahaha! thanking God he managed your sorry asz. Yeye gurls sad

You are fvcking sick.
Re: Sunmbo Ajaba Weds Pastor David Adeoye by Elusive9(f): 11:13am On Jul 23, 2013
LesbianBoy: Why is she wearing white when she is not a virgin angry
Ask Annie Idibia grin
Re: Sunmbo Ajaba Weds Pastor David Adeoye by Hygman: 11:25am On Jul 23, 2013
Why.......are pastors not human?
Re: Sunmbo Ajaba Weds Pastor David Adeoye by Godson201333(m): 11:25am On Jul 23, 2013
Afterall this woman don give 2face BJ tire...She is lucky shaoo
Re: Sunmbo Ajaba Weds Pastor David Adeoye by kaykomo: 11:29am On Jul 23, 2013
pri3stess: HML to them, but God forbid I can never marry a pastor.
Are you a witch?

1 Like

Re: Sunmbo Ajaba Weds Pastor David Adeoye by luxs(m): 11:45am On Jul 23, 2013
pri3stess: HML to them, but God forbid I can never marry a pastor.
shaaaatap whatz GOD forbid .....na u d luk 4 am pass .
Re: Sunmbo Ajaba Weds Pastor David Adeoye by Ninapha(f): 11:50am On Jul 23, 2013
chelseaguy:

So her royal majesty, I shouldn't have opinions? What I wrote was spontaneous, and even if I gave it an after thought I might still write the same.
. Sure Boss, u hv ur say, still there was no need for 'pity' that choice of word was uncalled for especially as the pastor/ 'hussy' never asked for our opinion neither has he complained. Besides if we hv to always summarize ppl wit their past, where wd we be wit our past? Just being positive sir. Its gettn better wit His grace!
Re: Sunmbo Ajaba Weds Pastor David Adeoye by Mintayo(m): 11:52am On Jul 23, 2013
pri3stess:
No thanks I'd rather live comfortably and go to heaven than live lavishly at other people's expense and go to hell.

God will bless you...some pple dnt knw dt everything is not abt money!
Trading your eternity with fleeting pleasures!
Re: Sunmbo Ajaba Weds Pastor David Adeoye by donodion(m): 12:48pm On Jul 23, 2013
daliki: Some people's past when dug out... angry lipsrsealed This Bride has once been married to another man,while she was heavy with 2face's child (authoritatively). She's done a lot of "marital atrocities" hence she got booted out of the marriage by the family of the (Niger Deltan)man. All these was without 2face's knowledge.
Hope the Pastor knows all these. Women and evil!!
Well, that's why d word "past" exists anyway!! undecided
Ol boy, your head dey dia.I thought I'm the only one shaking my head as I read the story and comments,but well,who are we to judge?

If people knew the heart ache and havoc this small so called innocent looking girl caused in her first white wedding marriage...hmmmmm even her elder sisters nko,na so all of dem be..hmmm well,maybe she has truly repented,who knows.
Let the past rest abeg.

1 Like

Re: Sunmbo Ajaba Weds Pastor David Adeoye by akpanbaba: 12:49pm On Jul 23, 2013
scientology:
i have a virgin already..she is 25 yrs old...i can even send u her phone number if u wanna check

How can somebody check virginity with phone number?.The best tool is the rod.
Re: Sunmbo Ajaba Weds Pastor David Adeoye by nicago: 12:49pm On Jul 23, 2013
Tolexander: The most surprising thing in this kind of story is that the pastor may not have seen a lady's pant at all before let alone shining congo!

Na for this nigeria you go see a virgin wey go marry a guy wey don tour several punnies which only God knows and a virgin guy wey go marry olosho.

OLOSHO?

Bros you harsh o..

Happy for her joorr..
Re: Sunmbo Ajaba Weds Pastor David Adeoye by rezzy: 1:25pm On Jul 23, 2013
life_style:

what's your point ? undecided

My fiance is the best on earth.
Re: Sunmbo Ajaba Weds Pastor David Adeoye by sexyboocalher(f): 5:11pm On Jul 23, 2013
grin Wot if dey play 2face's song?
Re: Sunmbo Ajaba Weds Pastor David Adeoye by touchmeder: 7:21pm On Jul 23, 2013
Happy married life Sunmbo and pastor.
Re: Sunmbo Ajaba Weds Pastor David Adeoye by Pattey(m): 9:42am On Jul 24, 2013
sexyboocalher: grin Wot if dey play 2face's song?

LWKMD . . . Looolll
Re: Sunmbo Ajaba Weds Pastor David Adeoye by amacastel: 10:37am On Jul 24, 2013
Am very happy for her oooo God works in a mysterious way and full of wonders beyond human comprehension HMl Mrs sumbo Adeboye,Hml mrs Annie idibia @ list every body will rest cos all of them are all baby mama's of tuface b4 he decide to marry the oldest girl friend among them cos Annie know him wen he is a no body besides no be only 2face annie date in the past so that is God arrangment for all of them let's not judge anybody past cos we are human not perfect being.
Re: Sunmbo Ajaba Weds Pastor David Adeoye by AKobo4urthought: 7:10pm On Jul 27, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Thought I saw Adeboye cheesy

From babymama to Pastor's wife, omo see levelzzz

Started from the bottom.....

[size=14pt]Now she's there!![/size] grin grin. Honestly though, all jokes aside. All you nairalanders are bad belle people, you go dey form as if say na you holy pass.One idiott even ask why she is wearing white? How many woman that wear white on their wedding day are virgins? Happy for her jorr. She just prove to everyone that life goes on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019 Expect More Madness - Anto Lecky Looks Adorable In New Photos / Georgina Onuoha Reacts As Juliet Ibrahim Builds A New House / Cutie! Davido Shares Baby Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.