Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,093 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Full Lace Wigs. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Full Lace Wigs. (1069 Views)

Wow! Men Now Wear Lace Wigs Too (photos) / Several Types Of Lace Wigs / Where Do I Buy Lace Wigs In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Full Lace Wigs. by Riskie(f): 8:19pm On May 25, 2008
I recently heard about full lace wigs. I think the concept is really neat wink. The hair looks natural and does not damage your real hair like other weaves and extensions do. They are also quite versatile and can even be worn in high ponytails.Does anyone here wear them or know anyone that does? Do they look as nice as they do in pictures? Any good sites to purchase them from?
Re: Full Lace Wigs. by HRhotness(f): 12:00am On May 26, 2008
yeah they r quite cool

they do look great if done properly, like everything else, they can go wrong

u can get them in varying lenghts and sizes and they cost anything from £200 depending on the style and length

you cant just buy them off a site, u have to have them fitted to suite ur head and to determine the perfect hair line and style for you

its best if u ask around where u live, its become very popular so u hav to be careful u find someone properly trianed with experience
Re: Full Lace Wigs. by Nobody: 9:38am On May 26, 2008
Cud be quite embarrassing too.Mak sur they r experts where u gon fix them wink

Re: Full Lace Wigs. by ayeesha: 1:58pm On May 26, 2008
ewwwwwww
Re: Full Lace Wigs. by TOYOSI20(f): 3:29pm On May 26, 2008
Wth . , . . . . . . . . shocked, "attention stylist". . . . . . . , . . embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Are You Interested In Modeling? Are You Already A Model? / Ʊя̩̥̊ Hair,ʊя̩̥̊ Beauty. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.