Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,375 members, 7,954,521 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:08 PM

Pregnant Woman Arrested For Allegedly Killing First Husband In Ilorin. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pregnant Woman Arrested For Allegedly Killing First Husband In Ilorin. (20213 Views)

Nigerian Woman Arrested In US For Striping Unclad In Front Of Police (Photos) / Mob Kill A Policeman In Gombe For Allegedly Killing A Man (Graphic Pics) / Man Wanted For Allegedly Killing, Removing Friend’s Eyes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Woman Arrested For Allegedly Killing First Husband In Ilorin. by santakris(m): 7:41pm On Jul 22, 2013
Thirty-year-old pregnant woman, Fatimoh Issa, has been arrested by the Kwara State Police Command for allegedly killing her first husband, Issa Yunusa, 48.

Our correspondent gathered on Sunday that Yunusa was a commercial motorcyclist in Ilorin.

Though the marriage had been blessed with three children, it was said that Fatimoh abandoned Yunusa after he had an accident and became financially incapacitated as he was no longer able to operate his commercial motorcycle business.

Fatimoh was said to have later met another man, Gani Ajibade, 25, a tricycle driver, with whom she started another relationship.

Our correspondent learnt that the new relationship had been blessed with a child, while Fatimoh was also said to be expecting another baby for Ajibade.

It was learnt that not long ago, Fatimoh was informed that her former husband, Yunusa had fully recovered and had bought another motorcycle. She decided to go back to him.

However, while leaving Ajibade’s house, sources said she took his mobile phone. The source added that

Yunusa accepted Fatimoh back.

But Ajibade, who was not pleased with the turn of events, was said to have stormed Yunusa’s residence and demanded for his mobile phone.

The deceased was said to have promised Ajibade that he would get back the phone from the woman.

But the following morning, July 17, the neighbours were woken up about 5am by shouts from Fatimoh, who was seeking help from neighbours.

Some of the neighbours rushed into Yinusa’s house to know what the problem was. They found Yinusa in a pool of blood. Yinusa was said to have been hit by a heavy object on the head.

A top police officer, who pleaded anonymity because he was not authorised to speak on the matter, said, “Yunusa was attacked with a heavy stone and eventually killed by Fatimoh.”

Neighbours were said to have made spirited efforts to rush Yinusa to hospital for treatment. But taxi drivers were said to have refused to convey the victims because they feared that he might die on the way to hospital.

Our correspondent gathered that the police subsequently arrested and detained Fatimoh and Ajibade at the State Criminal Investigation Department after Yunusa was confirmed dead.

The Kwara State Police Public Relation Officer, Mr. Olufemi Fabode, on Sunday said the two suspects were transferred from A Division to the SCID.

He added that Fatimoh had confessed to having committed the crime. Fabode, who is a deputy superintendent of police, said the suspect blamed the devil for her actions.

He said, “She told us that it was work of the devil. We also asked her what she used to kill him. She said she used a big stone. But when we asked her who would take care of the children since she killed her husband, she kept mute.”

source: The Punch

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Arrested For Allegedly Killing First Husband In Ilorin. by JUO(m): 3:59am On Jul 23, 2013
e Don red for you

7 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Arrested For Allegedly Killing First Husband In Ilorin. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 23, 2013
Ok
Re: Pregnant Woman Arrested For Allegedly Killing First Husband In Ilorin. by DICKtator: 3:29pm On Jul 23, 2013
grin grin grin grin
Re: Pregnant Woman Arrested For Allegedly Killing First Husband In Ilorin. by momodub: 3:29pm On Jul 23, 2013

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Arrested For Allegedly Killing First Husband In Ilorin. by mesther96(f): 3:31pm On Jul 23, 2013
end time tinz,i just hate pple wu accuse d devil 4 their own misdeed,devil sef holy pas sme of us! IMO

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Arrested For Allegedly Killing First Husband In Ilorin. by Fazhy: 3:31pm On Jul 23, 2013
Oh Gosh!!!!
Re: Pregnant Woman Arrested For Allegedly Killing First Husband In Ilorin. by jummylaw(f): 3:31pm On Jul 23, 2013
Like Seriously!!! To Sad...
Re: Pregnant Woman Arrested For Allegedly Killing First Husband In Ilorin. by Kassidy90(m): 3:32pm On Jul 23, 2013
See d ugly biatch....
Re: Pregnant Woman Arrested For Allegedly Killing First Husband In Ilorin. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 23, 2013
Motorcycle two wheels, tricycle three wheels what a step up angry

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Arrested For Allegedly Killing First Husband In Ilorin. by Agent8706(m): 3:34pm On Jul 23, 2013
But taxi drivers were said to have refused to convey the victims because they feared that he might die on the way to hospital.
the fear of Police is not always the beginning of wisdom undecided

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Arrested For Allegedly Killing First Husband In Ilorin. by moneyhungry(m): 3:34pm On Jul 23, 2013
d woman seems addicted to anything cycle ... bicycle, motorcycle, tricycle, e.t.c except Gold-cirle!

10 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Arrested For Allegedly Killing First Husband In Ilorin. by kokoye(m): 3:34pm On Jul 23, 2013
With the way people blame the devil sef..I'm starting to pity the 'poor' guy.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Arrested For Allegedly Killing First Husband In Ilorin. by gerrardomendes(m): 3:35pm On Jul 23, 2013
pregnant women are easily angered,always on edge. hmm...adrenaline
Re: Pregnant Woman Arrested For Allegedly Killing First Husband In Ilorin. by Oohrhii(m): 3:35pm On Jul 23, 2013
Bull-sh.it

Wetin dem still dey look for sef. undecided

Rotten pot shocked
Re: Pregnant Woman Arrested For Allegedly Killing First Husband In Ilorin. by simplyOJ(m): 3:36pm On Jul 23, 2013
Her eye don come down now! Nonsense.
Re: Pregnant Woman Arrested For Allegedly Killing First Husband In Ilorin. by Janiobi(m): 3:37pm On Jul 23, 2013
diradvantage of nt paying a lady pride price b4 marriage.
She can do any-tin to get free frm u bcause u don't own her...
Re: Pregnant Woman Arrested For Allegedly Killing First Husband In Ilorin. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 23, 2013
End time things!
Re: Pregnant Woman Arrested For Allegedly Killing First Husband In Ilorin. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 23, 2013
Wa ooO c Fashion shocked

*this pic disturbing me really I'm trying to understand it..don't col me dumb or anything but is that the "wife and husband"?? If so y are they posing like they taking I'd photos
I don't understand

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Arrested For Allegedly Killing First Husband In Ilorin. by martin1772(m): 3:41pm On Jul 23, 2013
Later, dey wil blame the Government for this

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Arrested For Allegedly Killing First Husband In Ilorin. by madjune(m): 3:44pm On Jul 23, 2013
THE HEART OF MAN IS EVIL BUT THE HEART OF A WOMAN HAS MANY THINGS. MANY BIG THINGS.
Re: Pregnant Woman Arrested For Allegedly Killing First Husband In Ilorin. by blackbeau1(f): 3:49pm On Jul 23, 2013
There is something very strange about this story. What reason does she have now for killing the first husband? None @ least based on the presented story. Are we sure she didn't confess to the crime after being beaten by the police for hours. Anyway, the woman na hot cake oh. She married a motorcycle rider,then upgraded from two tyre ride to three tyre ride and finally went back to the two tyre ride and was accepted by the man without any fuss.hmmm

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Arrested For Allegedly Killing First Husband In Ilorin. by boron10(m): 3:57pm On Jul 23, 2013
That same Devil would send her to jail

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Arrested For Allegedly Killing First Husband In Ilorin. by moscobabs(m): 3:59pm On Jul 23, 2013
obinrin bi mo fun ni,ko pe ko'ma pani.R.I.P to Yunusa,poverty na bad tin oo.anyway i will not be part of Nairalanders that will blame GEJ for this sa!

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Arrested For Allegedly Killing First Husband In Ilorin. by OkikiOluwa1(m): 4:00pm On Jul 23, 2013
Strange story.
The dead man should RIP!

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Arrested For Allegedly Killing First Husband In Ilorin. by nerodenero: 4:01pm On Jul 23, 2013
black_beau: There is something very strange about this story. What reason does she have now for killing the first husband? None @ least based on the presented story. Are we sure she didn't confess to the crime after being beaten by the police for hours. Anyway, the woman na hot cake oh. She married a motorcycle rider,then upgraded from two tyre ride to three tyre ride and finally went back to the two tyre ride and was accepted by the man without any fuss.hmmm
I agree with you completely.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Arrested For Allegedly Killing First Husband In Ilorin. by fm7070: 4:08pm On Jul 23, 2013
stewpid husband, killed by senseless wife.
why on earth would you take back a woman who left yu in time of trouble, she got a child for another guy and brought his pregnancy back to you.
harrant nonsense.
bunch of senseless illiterates

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Arrested For Allegedly Killing First Husband In Ilorin. by passionate88: 4:11pm On Jul 23, 2013
it was said that Fatimoh abandoned Yunusa after he had an accident and became financially incapacitated as he was no longer able to operate his commercial motorcycle business.
evidence that she married d man for his money
Re: Pregnant Woman Arrested For Allegedly Killing First Husband In Ilorin. by Ultimate001: 4:15pm On Jul 23, 2013
@OP....I prefer the former graphics,tnx!
Re: Pregnant Woman Arrested For Allegedly Killing First Husband In Ilorin. by Lifebender(m): 4:21pm On Jul 23, 2013
When i think abt tins like this,i wish to be a catholic priest angrysadsad..So sad i must say

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Arrested For Allegedly Killing First Husband In Ilorin. by comrChris(m): 4:26pm On Jul 23, 2013
poverty + illitrate hmmmm my fellow nairalanders fear dis two diseasesoooo,dey no mean gud 4 we humans @all,wat a miserable man anyway rest in peace n 4 d ashawo sorry go b ur name wen u start 2 carter 4dos children
Re: Pregnant Woman Arrested For Allegedly Killing First Husband In Ilorin. by Lifebender(m): 4:33pm On Jul 23, 2013
He ne'r asked for your return,u left him when he needed you most.Only for you to return to take his life..Are you jealous
People like you are not needed in our midst,afterall the prison is not built and designed for the comfort of animals,but for human..Abeg go kool ur body,anger and jealousy for kuje.Ne'r mind come 2015,the first man in this country and his aids will join youcheesycheesycheesy grin.Journey mercy and dnt dorget to take there your blanket

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stanley Ayanele: Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa / Fake Rifle Used To Snatch A Car Recovered By RRS (Photo) / Kidnappers Oba Goriola Oseni Arrested After Monarch Regains Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.