Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Kids’ Embarassing Questions - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kids’ Embarassing Questions (1085 Views)

My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way / Men Plis Stop This Its Embarassing / ANSWERED:5 Embarassing Sex Questions People Are Afraid To Ask (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kids’ Embarassing Questions by jamah(m): 8:55pm On May 25, 2008
Sometimes, we adults think we know all but when our kids challenge us with some mind blowing questions, what do we say Really, what are the embarrassing questions your son, daughter, niece or nephew has ever asked you? Just last week, I went to pick my 5 years old niece from school and on our way to the gate alongside other mommies and daddies taking their kids home, she told me: "I saw a woman with a BIIIIIIIG breast! What is inside? shocked" Gosh!!! I had to look around first to be sure passers- by did'nt hear that. But before i could give an answer, she started guessing: "Milk and blood mixed together?" I said no. Fat and milk. Immediately it became a debate as she argued it was milk and blood that was there. It became so emarrasing and disgusting that i just kept my mouth shut. lipsrsealed
There was just another time she was asking her VERY BRILLIANT AND ENLIGHTENED DAD what the eye lashes were for. I saw him thrown off balance for a few seconds and you wouldnt believe it, he couldnt give her a reasonable answer. tongue We just laughed over it as he realized he never thought of that for one day. I later told her it was there to protect the eyes from dirt and dust!
You just wonder how they think up things, Lets hear more please! cheesy cheesy
Re: Kids’ Embarassing Questions by Spermdrops(m): 12:03am On May 26, 2008
Mom, why do you and dad always have tissue paper in the bed at night? Do you wet the bed at night. grin

Stupid things!
Re: Kids’ Embarassing Questions by FivePeas: 5:57pm On May 17, 2020
grin

(1) (Reply)

What Will U Do If U Find Out That Ur Fiance Is Dating Ur Brother Or Friend. / Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. / Ladies: Ivf, Will You Do It To Save Your Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.