Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

TB Joshua Is Not Behind Al-mustapha's Release - Response To SaharaReporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TB Joshua Is Not Behind Al-mustapha's Release - Response To SaharaReporters (19199 Views)

Dubai House: FFK Tweets To SaharaReporters / Governor Uduaghan Orders Deportation Of Trainees For Talking To Saharareporters / How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua Is Not Behind Al-mustapha's Release - Response To SaharaReporters by MAYOWAAK: 7:50pm On Jul 22, 2013
COUNT ME OUT OF THE POLITICS OF HATRED
This is an official statement from Prophet T.B. Joshua. My attention has been drawn to an online article headlined ‘Pastor T.B. Joshua Revealed As Man Behind Al-Mustapha’s Release’ written by Sahara Reporters.

This article is from the enemy. They should not drag me into the issue of politics. If I was ever to go to Aso Rock, I would go publicly. I have already told you how I met Al-Mustapha. Don’t put words in my mouth. I explained that I got to know him many years ago when a petition was addressed to General Bamaiyi who was the then Chairman of the NDLEA. I spent nine days with them for investigation and they found the whole thing to be a fabrication.

From there, I was taken to see the president where I met Mustapha. I was able to reveal to them who I am by telling them what was to come as a prophet. I told him that he would spend several years in prison and would be finally released which no one else had ever told him. That is why you saw him coming here as his first port of call. Where there is no vision, people perish.

It is therefore very malicious for Sahara Reporters to attach any political meanings to Al-Mustapha’s visit. At no time did I tell President Jonathan that his political fortune rested with setting Al-Mustapha free, neither did I ever suggest that Chief James Ibori, former Delta State Governor be brought back to Nigeria to assist the president in the 2015 presidential election.

Count me out of the politics of hatred.

https://www.facebook.com/tbjministries

18 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Is Not Behind Al-mustapha's Release - Response To SaharaReporters by nig2change: 7:54pm On Jul 22, 2013
Malicious news site. Unprofessionalism at its highest

18 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Is Not Behind Al-mustapha's Release - Response To SaharaReporters by gramci: 7:59pm On Jul 22, 2013
Sahara Reporters needs help

4 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Is Not Behind Al-mustapha's Release - Response To SaharaReporters by brownlord: 8:04pm On Jul 22, 2013
IF ANYBODY FROM SAHARA REPORTERS TELL ME GOOD AFTERNOON I DEY CHECK MY TIME TO CONFIRM WELL AGAIN BEFORE I ANSWER.

SAHARA REPORTERS, NA ONLY GOOD MORNING BE THE TRUTH WHEN DEY THEIR MOUTH.

WAITING FOR THEIR AGENT ON NAIRALAND TO COMMENT

16 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Is Not Behind Al-mustapha's Release - Response To SaharaReporters by cjrane: 8:32pm On Jul 22, 2013
Sahara reporters, you can do your political false writings,but leave the esteemed name of Man of God,Prophet TB Joshua out of it.
Let me advise you not to provoke the Prophet. He is one of the few true servants of God in Nigeria and he has truly dedicated his life to philanthropy and helping the down trodden. You may attract damnation to yourselves by lieing against this man of God.
I personally know those that tried to falsely frame him in the past and they didn't like how their own lives turned out.
A word is enuf for the wise.

Hmmmmm, I don talk my own finish o!

6 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Is Not Behind Al-mustapha's Release - Response To SaharaReporters by chukjojo(m): 8:45pm On Jul 22, 2013
Sahara desert reporters have nothing left in there brain, that is why they resort to cheap gossip and blasphemy against GEJ. Soon they will end up falling inside the pit hole they dug for mr. presdo.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Is Not Behind Al-mustapha's Release - Response To SaharaReporters by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 22, 2013
No surprise. Sahara Reporters is only living up to its name:

Sahara Reporter of LIES!

Sahara Reporter Of EVIL!

Sahara Reporter of BAD NEWS!

Sahara Reporter of GOSSIPS!

Sahara Reporter of BOKO HARAM!

Sahara Reporter of SUPER STORIES!

Sahara Reporter of PEPPER SOUP STORIES!

Sahara Reporter of AMALA reports!

Sahara Reporter of JAUNDICED ARTICLES!

Sahara Reporter of the "DOG and BABOON SOAKED IN BLOOD"

Sahara Reporter of COOKED UP STORIES!

Sahara Reporter of FABRICATIONS!

12 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Is Not Behind Al-mustapha's Release - Response To SaharaReporters by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 22, 2013
gramci: Sahara Reporters needs help
they really do. I am so disappointed. They should tender an apology.

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Is Not Behind Al-mustapha's Release - Response To SaharaReporters by solomon111(m): 10:37pm On Jul 22, 2013
And the sad thing is that many people believe the malicious reports of Sahara reporters against the president.

5 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Is Not Behind Al-mustapha's Release - Response To SaharaReporters by Longeria(m): 10:52pm On Jul 22, 2013
Acn publishing company, " APC " Publishers of Punch, Nation, Leadership, Sahara reporters, premiumtime newspapers thanks all mugus and magas for believing all their junk, and hoping to make them junk news junkies. THANKS and God bless.

5 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Is Not Behind Al-mustapha's Release - Response To SaharaReporters by DuduNegro: 4:41am On Jul 23, 2013
They should not drag me into the issue of politics

....Pastor dey play "hide and seek".

I spent nine days with them for investigation and they found the whole thing to be a fabrication.

He doesnt want to be dragged into politics but what business does a pastor have spending nine days in active investigation with NDLEA?

We wouldn't expect NDLEA to be at the pulpit preaching scripture, would we? So what's pastor doing with NDLEA and al Mustapha investigation?

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Is Not Behind Al-mustapha's Release - Response To SaharaReporters by Brimmie(m): 6:07am On Jul 23, 2013
T.B dey hide something.. Hide And Seek Game!

SR.. Una No Go Kuku Stop To Dey Expose Dem! smiley
Re: TB Joshua Is Not Behind Al-mustapha's Release - Response To SaharaReporters by bcomputer101: 6:18am On Jul 23, 2013
Satan and his agents are doing there best to pull down the church of God nowadays.
But they should try and bend there arrow towards another direction.

TB Joshua is a true man of God, and he won't do what God did not ask him to do...

Saharareporters!!! Your days are number with all your daily fake news... Don't let the prophet curse you!

GOD BLESS TB JOSHUA. The moses of our time!

4 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Is Not Behind Al-mustapha's Release - Response To SaharaReporters by ednut1(m): 7:34am On Jul 23, 2013
Silly sahara reporters

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Is Not Behind Al-mustapha's Release - Response To SaharaReporters by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 23, 2013
i will only believe this IF ibori is not released before 2015... checks out of here

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Is Not Behind Al-mustapha's Release - Response To SaharaReporters by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:26am On Jul 23, 2013
Bros TB josh, u too get time o!
Na sahara reporters u take seriously so?

95% of people who read their news always wait for the part two which will of course, be the opposite of the original version!

So, go relax..
No be sahara?
Re: TB Joshua Is Not Behind Al-mustapha's Release - Response To SaharaReporters by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 23, 2013
Breaking news from Sahara Reporters : Everybody run for your lifes by 4pm prompt.
By 12pm i will use superglue 'glue' my legs firmly to the ground and locomote no more.
Shai! These ppl manufactures lie.
I repeat,If SR say run,pls walk no more but stand/sit.
Beware!

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Is Not Behind Al-mustapha's Release - Response To SaharaReporters by Tittos: 8:40am On Jul 23, 2013
After the whole insults no one here can name one lie that has ever been published by sahara reporters..their news always seems crazy but later happenings will always verify that it is true..I have great respect for TB and hope it isn't true...but then,only time will tell. If Ibori is released before 2015 then we will know its true.

6 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Is Not Behind Al-mustapha's Release - Response To SaharaReporters by koolet: 10:21am On Jul 23, 2013
Tell them ma mahn, tell dem mak them hear
Re: TB Joshua Is Not Behind Al-mustapha's Release - Response To SaharaReporters by fitzmayowa: 10:22am On Jul 23, 2013
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Is Not Behind Al-mustapha's Release - Response To SaharaReporters by ayusco85(m): 10:25am On Jul 23, 2013
Abeg i never chop yet.
*spits on thread* goes in search of akara
Re: TB Joshua Is Not Behind Al-mustapha's Release - Response To SaharaReporters by rozayx5(m): 10:27am On Jul 23, 2013
Sahara reporters are f0000ls angry angry angry
Re: TB Joshua Is Not Behind Al-mustapha's Release - Response To SaharaReporters by dridowu: 10:28am On Jul 23, 2013
ayusco85: Abeg i never chop yet.
*spits on thread* goes in search or akara
buy 4 me oooooooooooo, knock on my door if u cme bak. Takie
Re: TB Joshua Is Not Behind Al-mustapha's Release - Response To SaharaReporters by ogunteluwo(m): 10:31am On Jul 23, 2013
Hmmmmmm... Only God knows the truth anyway.
Re: TB Joshua Is Not Behind Al-mustapha's Release - Response To SaharaReporters by chymystique(f): 10:33am On Jul 23, 2013
I love dis Man Die!!

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Is Not Behind Al-mustapha's Release - Response To SaharaReporters by imperiouxx(m): 10:36am On Jul 23, 2013
Case dismiss!
Re: TB Joshua Is Not Behind Al-mustapha's Release - Response To SaharaReporters by ojubi(m): 10:38am On Jul 23, 2013
@ Moderator, so shame no allow u publish my comment?
U hid d comment right?
I still maintain that you guys move only lies and anti GEJ thread to d front page, and when subsequently a rejoinder comes that counter d lies, that post will die early in political section. Eg the thread on PEJ observing or not observing protocol when aligning the air plain.
SEUN is a political hypocrite, and this behaviour is bad for his business.

11 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Is Not Behind Al-mustapha's Release - Response To SaharaReporters by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 23, 2013
SaharaReporters and their continued penchant for gutter journalism and blatant lies, I take any news heard from them with a pinch of salt, they concoct and fabricate stories from their NY office and then hope that the many fools who are bamboozled easily will believe their trash, omoyele sowore and his desperate pseudo journalism

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Is Not Behind Al-mustapha's Release - Response To SaharaReporters by mariong(m): 10:45am On Jul 23, 2013
Dudu_Negro:

....Pastor dey play "hide and seek".

He doesnt want to be dragged into politics but what business does a pastor have spending nine days in active investigation with NDLEA?

We wouldn't expect NDLEA to be at the pulpit preaching scripture, would we? So what's pastor doing with NDLEA and al Mustapha investigation?

You don't seem to comprehend what TBJ said. He was being questioned over allegations against him, prolly drug related. It was during that period he met Al-Mustapha.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Is Not Behind Al-mustapha's Release - Response To SaharaReporters by Ayorh4you(m): 10:46am On Jul 23, 2013
I PITY THESE REPORTERS. TH WRATH OF GOD GO SOON LAND ON THEM. WATCH OUT

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Is Not Behind Al-mustapha's Release - Response To SaharaReporters by Redoil: 10:50am On Jul 23, 2013
brownlord: IF ANYBODY FROM SAHARA REPORTERS TELL ME GOOD AFTERNOON I DEY CHECK MY TIME TO CONFIRM WELL AGAIN BEFORE I ANSWER.

SAHARA REPORTERS, NA ONLY GOOD MORNING BE THE TRUTH WHEN DEY THEIR MOUTH.

WAITING FOR THEIR AGENT ON NAIRALAND TO COMMENT
who owns SR? Southwesterners.
Who trumpet and amplified the false news most? Southwesterners.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Is Not Behind Al-mustapha's Release - Response To SaharaReporters by moscobabs(m): 10:51am On Jul 23, 2013
Sahara Reporters!!!!Jesus christ..help me tell their HRM to tear my CV wey dey dere oo.I no find Job again

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Brace Up For Protest, Strike Action – NLC, TUC Charge Rivers Workers / House Amends Code Of Conduct Bureau And Tribunal Act / Ortom Honours Ochanya Ogbanje, Renames School She Attended Before Her Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.