Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,460 members, 7,861,330 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:57 AM

Technical And Column Writer Wanted - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Technical And Column Writer Wanted (594 Views)

5 Technical And Non-technical Positions / IBM - Technical And Sales Graduate Program 2014 / Class Technical And Engineering LTD Recruiting In Various Departments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Technical And Column Writer Wanted by Chidismart: 10:49pm On Jul 22, 2013
I need freelance technical article writers as well as column writers. You must be very good and experienced. You must do a test article which will be compensated for if you are good for the technical writing. You must have computer connected to the internet. You must have skype address and if you don't yet have, be willing to get one and should be ready to start immediately. For the column writing, contact us with the subject- column writer for details and for the technical writer-technical writer as the subject. The pay for column writing is 600 naira for 1500 words to Contact me through ogeclara1@gmail.com. The pay is 250 naira for 600 words for the technical writing. Don't contact me if you don't agree with the terms. You should be able and available to write at least 5 articles in a day .Thank you.
Re: Technical And Column Writer Wanted by mackengift: 1:11pm On Jul 23, 2013
Give a good price for the articles and you will get good writers coming to you, we writers like to be valued not managed. A word of advice.

2 Likes

Re: Technical And Column Writer Wanted by Chidismart: 7:39am On Jul 24, 2013
mackengift: Give a good price for the articles and you will get good writers coming to you, we writers like to be valued not managed. A word of advice.

It is not by force, If it is ok for, you take it. If not, leave it. I am a writer myself as well. I wrote and still write at that rate. It is better to work and be paid than to be promised heaven and earth but not getting paid. That's my opinion

(1) (Reply)

Rice Processing In Nigeria ,take A Look / Massive Recruitment / Direct Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.