Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,071 members, 7,835,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Finidi George Is Mallorca’s Youth Coach - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Finidi George Is Mallorca’s Youth Coach (12318 Views)

Is Efe Ambrose The New Finidi George? / Finidi George Is Mallorca’s Youth Coach. / Finidi George Joins Real Betis Technical Crew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finidi George Is Mallorca’s Youth Coach by Mavrick2012: 2:50pm On Jul 23, 2013
FineBro: Go make Us proud.
Yea,and return to coach super igo.good 4 nigerian football
Re: Finidi George Is Mallorca’s Youth Coach by supaeagles(m): 2:51pm On Jul 23, 2013
Congrats to finidi
Re: Finidi George Is Mallorca’s Youth Coach by Kennito90(m): 2:52pm On Jul 23, 2013
I hv a dream!!! Dat 1day C.Ronaldo will play 4 Akwa utd, Messi will play 4 warri-wolves, Neymar will play 4 Enyimba n FINIDI will coach ARSENAL...whistling while passing by.
Re: Finidi George Is Mallorca’s Youth Coach by supaeagles(m): 3:00pm On Jul 23, 2013
Kennito90: I hv a dream!!! Dat 1day C.Ronaldo will play 4 Akwa utd, Messi will play 4 warri-wolves, Neymar will play 4 Enyimba n FINIDI will coach ARSENAL...whistling while passing by.
chei - in your dream where you also drinking palm wine cheesy
Re: Finidi George Is Mallorca’s Youth Coach by dlight1(m): 3:06pm On Jul 23, 2013
nice one, all the best
Re: Finidi George Is Mallorca’s Youth Coach by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 23, 2013
I always had this feeling that Finidi would one day become a top coach.

I always knew he had something up his sleeve. cool
Re: Finidi George Is Mallorca’s Youth Coach by nerodenero: 3:44pm On Jul 23, 2013
It is always good to prepare for the future.I hail the likes of Sunday Oliseh,Samson Siasia,Stephen Keshi and now Finidi George.These guys are still very comfortable.I just hope the likes of Mikel,Osaze,Martins,Taiwo etc would take a cue from these guys because you cant play football forever.
Re: Finidi George Is Mallorca’s Youth Coach by nerodenero: 3:47pm On Jul 23, 2013
Kennito90: I hv a dream!!! Dat 1day C.Ronaldo will play 4 Akwa utd, Messi will play 4 warri-wolves, Neymar will play 4 Enyimba n FINIDI will coach ARSENAL...whistling while passing by.
This your dream CANNOT come to fulfilment and thank God you were just passing and whistling.
Re: Finidi George Is Mallorca’s Youth Coach by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 23, 2013
nerodenero: It is always good to prepare for the future.I hail the likes of Sunday Oliseh,Samson Siasia,Stephen Keshi and now Finidi George.These guys are still very comfortable.I just hope the likes of Mikel, Osaze, Martins, Taiwo etc would take a cue from these guys because you cant play football forever.

I think Mikel would be a very good coach in the future.
Re: Finidi George Is Mallorca’s Youth Coach by Emmyk(m): 5:21pm On Jul 23, 2013
Congrats
Re: Finidi George Is Mallorca’s Youth Coach by Jyde89: 5:31pm On Jul 23, 2013
so happy for him, hope to see more ex international pick up appointment's in european team's, if their south american counterpats can do so, so can they.
Re: Finidi George Is Mallorca’s Youth Coach by Ayorh4you(m): 6:44pm On Jul 23, 2013
KOKAN AIYE
Re: Finidi George Is Mallorca’s Youth Coach by vislabraye(m): 7:20pm On Jul 23, 2013
Finidi has paid his dues as a player. I wish he succeeds as a coacH.
Re: Finidi George Is Mallorca’s Youth Coach by Manlado: 8:20pm On Jul 23, 2013
Abu Mikey: Nice one!

Oliseh!!!!over to you

Finidi, Siasia, Keshi and co in coaching and Oliseh in a FIFA job. Great compatriots. Education is the strength of sport. Compare Odegbami and his peers.

Congratulations Finidi. Remembering the goal that took is to the first World Cup.
Re: Finidi George Is Mallorca’s Youth Coach by Amedu3: 10:46pm On Jul 23, 2013
Congrats finidi George pls come to Ayobo Lagos Nigeria they are lots of talents dyeing everyday,pls come N save us by giving young n talented players d opportunity pls
Re: Finidi George Is Mallorca’s Youth Coach by bongosman: 4:40am On Jul 24, 2013
He is the best crosser of ball in the world.ThankGod for fininto and Nigeria.I wish him the best.
Re: Finidi George Is Mallorca’s Youth Coach by paschalomenihu: 12:49pm On Jul 24, 2013
BIG CONGRATULATIONS , AT LEAST SOMETHING CAN COME OUT OF NIJA tongue
Re: Finidi George Is Mallorca’s Youth Coach by LoveFootball1: 1:56pm On Jul 25, 2013
Love Football is a Fantasy Football platform that allows you manage the team of your dreams based around the real life performances of your favorite players in a Fantasy League.

The Love Football Fantasy League allows users to pick a team of 15 players primarily from Teams in English Premier League (and the Love Football FC). Your team will score points based on the individual performances of the players you have chosen for their respective real life teams.

The love football season will run concurrently with the European (or EPL) Season and at the end of the Season the Winners will share from the 2,500,000 cash Pot.

Click on the links Below to Learn How to Play

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhv0u7z-MqA

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Will Be Crowned World Cup Champion Come Sunday? Brazil 2014 Finals / Victor Anichebe Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today / Falconet Qualify For U20 World Cup In Costa Rica (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.