Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Jonathan ‘ll Lose In 2015 If He Continues To Play God – Labour Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan ‘ll Lose In 2015 If He Continues To Play God – Labour Party (804 Views)

REVEALED: IBB Threatens To Expose Buhari If He Continues Halliburton Bribe Scand / Jonathan ‘ll Deploy Soldiers For Elections – Fayose / 2015: Jonathan ’ll Divide Nigeria, Says Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan ‘ll Lose In 2015 If He Continues To Play God – Labour Party by iykofias(m): 6:56am On Jul 23, 2013
BENIN CITY — Labour Party in Edo State, yesterday,
expressed dismay over what it described as the
alleged involvement of the presidency in the political
crisis rocking Rivers State, warning that President
Goodluck Jonathan will suffer defeat in the 2015
presidential election, “if he continues to play god by
chasing the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP ticket by
all means.”
The Deputy Chairman of the party in the state, Mr
Patrick Eholor, who also frowned at the regional
politics being played ahead the 2015 presidential
election, reminded politicians that the Army was
watching the development, warning that they must
avoid what happened in Egypt from happening by
playing according to the rules, if the democracy must
be sustained.
Briefing newsmen in Benin City, Eholor said “When
President Jonathan was being denied of the
opportunity to take over from Late President Yar
‘Adua on account of the ill health of the late
President, I was the first to approach a court to get an
order of mandamus because I had a lot of respect for
Jonathan, that he should be declared the President.
“He was made President by an act of God, but now
that he is fighting to be President by all means, God
will disappoint him, particularly when he has done
nothing to help this country. If you ask me today to
score Mr President, I will probably score him 2 over
10. He has failed completely to tackle corruption. It
will interest you to know that Mr President will rather
travelled with Mr. Femi Otedola to China, a man, who
bribed a lawmaker during the subsidy saga.”
www.vanguardngr.com/2013/07/jonathan-ll-lose-in-2015-if-he-continues-to-play-god-labour-party/
Re: Jonathan ‘ll Lose In 2015 If He Continues To Play God – Labour Party by sambas: 6:57am On Jul 23, 2013
Re: Jonathan ‘ll Lose In 2015 If He Continues To Play God – Labour Party by Aedesmuskeeto: 7:03am On Jul 23, 2013
Abeg tell am ooo...
El-retardeen 2015 my fffooooot....
Re: Jonathan ‘ll Lose In 2015 If He Continues To Play God – Labour Party by Tolexander: 7:09am On Jul 23, 2013
Briefing newsmen in Benin City,
Eholor said “When
President Jonathan was being
denied of the
opportunity to take over from
Late President Yar
‘Adua on account of the ill health
of the late
President, I was the first to
approach a court to get an
order of mandamus because I
had a lot of respect for
Jonathan, that he should be
declared the President.
“He was made President by an
act of God, but now
that he is fighting to be President
by all means, God
will disappoint him, particularly
when he has done
nothing to help this country. If
you ask me today to
score Mr President, I will
probably score him 2 over
10. He has failed completely to
tackle corruption. It
will interest you to know that Mr
President will rather
travelled with Mr. Femi Otedola to
China, a man, who
bribed a lawmaker during the
subsidy saga.
Re: Jonathan ‘ll Lose In 2015 If He Continues To Play God – Labour Party by joshuaidibia(m): 7:11am On Jul 23, 2013
I keep on laffing ppl lyk this. Now they wana use the name of God in stoping the moving train on its way to 2015? LoL. Chai. Politicians have time to waste. #HIT LIKE IF U KNOW GOD HIMSELF WANTS GEJ TO WIN#

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan ‘ll Lose In 2015 If He Continues To Play God – Labour Party by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 23, 2013
All this crook politicians should stop using the name of God.
God ko, Lucifer ni..
Instead of using logic to know who and who wins elections.
One can obviously know that most of these politicians have low I.Q.
Re: Jonathan ‘ll Lose In 2015 If He Continues To Play God – Labour Party by RoyalRoy(m): 7:30am On Jul 23, 2013
He who has ears, let him hear!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan ‘ll Lose In 2015 If He Continues To Play God – Labour Party by RoyalRoy(m): 7:36am On Jul 23, 2013
joshua idibia: I keep on laffing ppl lyk this. Now they wana use the name of God in stoping the moving train on its way to 2015? LoL. Chai. Politicians have time to waste. #HIT LIKE IF U KNOW GOD HIMSELF WANTS GEJ TO WIN#

Only Foo!s like you will like your post!!
You have failed to see the reality of Jonathan's lack lustre rule.
Extreme corruption & ineptitude of his government!!
You are so myopic politically to be playing "Politics of Ethnicity" in this century!!

Wake up from ur slumber & smell the coffee!!!
It is far from being FRESH!!!

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan ‘ll Lose In 2015 If He Continues To Play God – Labour Party by kkkp: 7:40am On Jul 23, 2013
Royal Roy:

You are so myopic politically to be playing "Politics of Ethnicity" in this century!!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan ‘ll Lose In 2015 If He Continues To Play God – Labour Party by iykofias(m): 9:03am On Jul 23, 2013
D problem wit jonathan is dat dia isn't any project to his admistration,nt even 1_evritin r jux total hype out of notin.yet he keeps focusin on 2015 instead of deliverin some dividend to d masses, he's busy scoring himself some imaginary fresh air
Re: Jonathan ‘ll Lose In 2015 If He Continues To Play God – Labour Party by solomon111(m): 9:50am On Jul 23, 2013
Royal Roy:

Tell me who you think should replace him.
Re: Jonathan ‘ll Lose In 2015 If He Continues To Play God – Labour Party by solomon111(m): 9:51am On Jul 23, 2013
iykofias: D problem wit jonathan is dat dia isn't any project to his admistration,nt even 1_evritin r jux total hype out of notin.yet he keeps focusin on 2015 instead of deliverin some dividend to d masses, he's busy scoring himself some imaginary fresh air
Gej does not have projects to his name?
You must be blind.
Re: Jonathan ‘ll Lose In 2015 If He Continues To Play God – Labour Party by Wendyslim(f): 10:03am On Jul 23, 2013
I pray dey don't rig the election undecided undecided cos me self no fit vote am .he is to slow for my liking
Re: Jonathan ‘ll Lose In 2015 If He Continues To Play God – Labour Party by dlight1(m): 10:04am On Jul 23, 2013
joshua idibia: I keep on laffing ppl lyk this. Now they wana use the name of God in stoping the moving train on its way to 2015? LoL. Chai. Politicians have time to waste. #HIT LIKE IF U KNOW GOD HIMSELF WANTS GEJ TO WIN#
Then why is he so desperate about being re-elected by 2015. If he feels he has done enough to merit a second chance then I think he should show less apprehension about the next election and concentrate on his duties as president
Re: Jonathan ‘ll Lose In 2015 If He Continues To Play God – Labour Party by RoyalRoy(m): 10:38am On Jul 23, 2013
solomon111: Tell me who you think should replace him.

Somebody else apart from him!!!

He has not been able to let his work speak for him hence his desperate moves to boot all his opposition out of the party!!

Search ur mind genuinely & please be sincere with ur conscience, is Jonathan worth a second term?
Re: Jonathan ‘ll Lose In 2015 If He Continues To Play God – Labour Party by iykofias(m): 10:56am On Jul 23, 2013
solomon111: Gej does not have projects to his name?
You must be blind.
name em or shut d bleep up, wot do u kno abt government. Name 1, jux 1 project _f**kin as*hole
Re: Jonathan ‘ll Lose In 2015 If He Continues To Play God – Labour Party by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 23, 2013
the opinion of this man is same with all rational Nigerian. only the ethnic jingoists and crumb eaters from the presidential table think differently.
Re: Jonathan ‘ll Lose In 2015 If He Continues To Play God – Labour Party by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 23, 2013
Wendyslim: I pray dey don't rig the election undecided undecided cos me self no fit vote am .he is to slow for my liking

Offcourse they will RIG and Jona will WIN.

(1) (Reply)

President’s Convoy In Auto Crash In Nasarawa 6 Policemen, 8 Others Injured / AFRICAN HIGHEST RIGGER: Zimbabwe Elections Not Credible – Kerry / Fashola Loses Dad Aged 75 Years To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.